Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara's rules are almost identical to pein's, but they have extensions for higher post counts. Most battlers have over 1750 posts, and Pein's rules don't apply to people with over 1750!

Face it: Pein is completely out of touch with NB, he NEVER comes on, his appropriateness to make rules is questionable, as he was fired from the NB staff, and he has no intention of changing his rules. Also, Madara's rules are STICKIED; we've already accepted them.

And most people don't really care about either anyway; they're only used for guidelines in custom jutsu submission, etc.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pains rules are awesome, personally though I think people should like do a poll and agree what you have to do to achieve each rank.
whats the point dude everyone will want the highest one to be something like 2000(1750) like it was 5 months ago so that everyone will be kage(that was the last rank)but peins rulles had 7000 wich was a good number

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats the point dude everyone will want the highest one to be something like 2000(1750) like it was 5 months ago so that everyone will be kage(that was the last rank)but peins rulles had 7000 wich was a good number
I say the ranks shouldn't even be decided off of how many posts you have, I think it should be decided through training(they spend training and get 8 jutsu and advance a rank so they can learn the next jutsu for that element, then they learn like 4 more jutsu, then the advance a rank and can pick a second element etc to a certain max.) this is what I think should be the actuall rank.