Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, you're surely putting words into my mouth, dear. I said we lynch PK because he's a better candidate than xEph, and delay xEph's lynch until further investigations. I suppose I did claim that I think he's innocent.

On the other hand, it seems to me that you’re purposely blinded yourself on the case I’ve presented on PK and chose to proceed with your wanky opinion on someone based on an exchange that didn’t even exceed several interactions.

If you wanted to act reasonably, you'd point out the flaws in my case and put me on the right track, or list down the reasons stating why xEph is a better lynch choice than PK. You're not aiming at pursuing the right decision, Luk, you simply want to impose your say in the matter based on almost nothing, and I'm curious to know what drives you to counter this wagon on PK. Not every day I see a recently welcomed player proposing his unwavering viewpoint on something/someone when he should be struggling to catch up with the posts.

Are you defending PK, or pushing xEph? I need a clear-cut answer with elaboration, if you please.
If you think that why havent you moved on the lynch yourself?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, slow down there. What is wrong with you? You've been MIA for over 10 hours and when you come you start nagging and complaining about the lack of discussion? Well, that's the case because there are people like yourself, among others who are compromising their activity for the general benefit of their team, don't go now throwing fists when you show up late. Not everyone has the convenience to be active when you are, to entertain your arguments.

I've analyzed the night actions to the far of my ability, kept up with every post so far, pushed PK, called him out for his flaws on his case over you, better than you've done, then proceeded to question Luk on his activity and vote on xEph despite his recent entrance, and lastly called Alice and Red multiple times to join the fry, and didn't do it 3 hours before the EoD. These are my "worthwhile" discussion, or rather my attempts to open up ones, sir.

In most of my games, I keep my vote to the very end as long as I know for sure I'm able to come back to cast it, and that's because i want to observe the players' reactions to the game's progression and whether or not that could influence it, before i vote. I've done it on Rej. Go back and check.

Why do you want our reads on everyone, what you should be concerned about at the moment, are the reads/opinions/reactions on PK's case, and that's enough. Making suspects aware of them being suspected isn't too smart.
Bolded basically

If we start discussing others at this point its going to mud the water a bit, we already agreed on whos the most suspicious/ who were going to lynch at this point. We can find out more information after the night phase, otherwise we are just providing information to mafia

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, slow down there. What is wrong with you? You've been MIA for over 10 hours and when you come you start nagging and complaining about the lack of discussion? Well, that's the case because there are people like yourself, among others who are compromising their activity for the general benefit of their team, don't go now throwing fists when you show up late. Not everyone has the convenience to be active when you are, to entertain your arguments.

I've analyzed the night actions to the far of my ability, kept up with every post so far, pushed PK, called him out for his flaws on his case over you, better than you've done, then proceeded to question Luk on his activity and vote on xEph despite his recent entrance, and lastly called Alice and Red multiple times to join the fry, and didn't do it 3 hours before the EoD. These are my "worthwhile" discussion, or rather my attempts to open up ones, sir.

In most of my games, I keep my vote to the very end as long as I know for sure I'm able to come back to cast it, and that's because i want to observe the players' reactions to the game's progression and whether or not that could influence it, before i vote. I've done it on Rej. Go back and check.

Why do you want our reads on everyone, what you should be concerned about at the moment, are the reads/opinions/reactions on PK's case, and that's enough. Making suspects aware of them being suspected isn't too smart.
Why say I'm mia way you word it gives the impression I wasnt in the game or contributing at all which gives me the impression your trying to suss me.

And nagging complaining...dude besides you and me who are actually discussing and with how you all are either not contributing or getting into aimless discussions you yourself telling to push a lynch your not following up on yourself what should I think from you for that?

Compromising my activity really what are you saying I contribute early morning and nights when I get home of course theres going to be chunk I'm not here what the heck are you trying to imply seriously.

And your here right now entertaining my arguements seems your interested in getting in arguement while simanteously trying to suss me and I'm suppose to get good vibes from you for that?

And for your contribution and analysis in the game has been pointless first off I've given my analysis on all those things and big difference between you and me I actually followed through with my vote so again how am I suppose to see you?

And who said I want your reads on everyone I've been saying pk is the only logical choice but since you guys are pusdy footing is there any good reasons why.

Besides giving reads tou should give town some impression where your allignment is which I dont get a clear impression of allignment or goals.

Either your town trying his best not to be on the chopping block with scum or scum making at helpful town which you aren't being this phase.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why on earth are arguing against checking the guy out at night? Wouldn't it be naturally concerning if he got mis-lynched in later phases?
Did you not read my post I said cool check him just saying I get erratic town vibes no point I say dont check him again I get the vibe your intentionally trying to suss me in scummy ways

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also, what kind of question is that when i've been pressuring PK all-day long?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually slow down there, Sag, please. When you came and started complaining about the lack of "worthwhile discussions" you hadn't even read all these posts or even checked over them, yet. Moreover, your replies are erratic, almost nonsensuous, and almost just for the sake of having them in there.

What does that tell me in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.