Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same thing for you as well SK.

You say my posts are minimalistic but I feel I still contributed more than Alice, Elmage, imperfection, the lurkers and to an extent even Kyte.
I never compared your posts to anyone. I said it how i saw it, no sugar coating. I am interacting with literally everyone and trying to get as much information as I can to sort my head around who is mafia.

Wallies are good and convenient to look like you contribute and then disappear for hours on end.
I don't know what you are trying to say here. That i just post wallies and then disappear? by disappearing you mean me going to bed at 4 am? If that's the case then i don't think we are playing the same game buddy.

Even though I do want to lynch Rej, its just a point for others that if I die to keep an eye on SK as well.
Oh yea? why don't you push me instead then fam? your arguments don't even hold salt. You say you want to lynch rej but you never voted for the guy. You say this and that and then watch. All talk, no action.

Reactions: Just_Red

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The race yesterday was between PK, EPH TSQ. When elmage unvoted TSQ I think there was a tie.

That's where the real cluster fxx voting begun.

I feel like Mafia was threatened that time so either EPH OR PK was the scum buddy that needed the saving

Then Either Ansatsuken or Rej needs to be the rescuer.
Lol no one helped save me.
I had to argue with TSQ for a long time until he finally decided to change his vote and move to best.
From there he himself latched on to Eph.

Imperfection then joined on the bang wagon and switched to TSQ.

A question to you tho.
I remember you pursuing Eph last phase and told others to vote for him without giving any solid reasoning?
What happened to that pursuit?

And how come Rej is all of a sudden not a priority?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:stopit:no, don't expect me to be a pro-player at all, and don't swamp me with too many question to drive away attention from other possible cases, if you tunnelpressure me then that is what you get from me
I am pressuring you because I want to make sure you are NOT SCUM and that i am placing my vote on the right guy, you made some hella suspicious post.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem I have with alice, is that she can't be malicious, she is always very geniune about her thoughts and I can't see her all of a sudden being mafia. She is very outgoing and open this game and if she rolled scum she would be hella nervous and would lurk and not contribute often. Now tho, she is contradicting herself and making me doubt my read on her.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
VOTE COUNT

VoteLynch: Mr.Lonely
VOTELYNCH XEPH
VoteLynch: Rej
Change VoteLynch: Rej
vote lynch: pk
vote lynch Ansatsuken
Vote lynch Alice in Noodleland
lol if Alice and SK are masons then they are pretty scummy masons
Unvote

will answer your accusations later
UNVOTE @Poison chan

I don't see him as A Mafia nor a Townie. He's not my priority.
Vote lynch @xEphemeralx

I feel like taking ted's job here. You motivated me.

Ansatsuken - Mr.lonely - Rej

Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx - Unvote

Soulkiller - Rej

Imperfection - Rej

Sagebee - PK

Rej - Ansatsuken - Alice in Noodleland - Unvote - xEphemeralx

TheLukundo (Mr. Lonely) - Rej

Rej - (X4)

xEphemeralx - (X1)

PK (X1)

Last edited:

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol tbh I gotta agree with SK.
Rej's list is pretty weird.

I will stick with my suspects for this phase.
I am down to lynch either Rej or Eph. Both seem scummy to me.
Rej is the TSQ of this phase. All over the phase.

@Imperfection I find it funny that you point out that I disappeared after defending myself from Sagebee even though were barwly any posts after that.
The thread got active like a hour back.
There have been people missing for majority of the phase and you question my absence. Laughable.

I am also noticing this trend with you.
You seem to go along with the majority.

Last phase when it suited, you went for me then you switched to TSQ, this phase Rej is on your list and now me again.
Either you are a bandwagon follower or you are actually using thr newbie cover till now easily blend in with the majority.
Understandable you feel that way. I'm getting influenced by other players explanations yes, but I figure that if I agree with them, that's kinda just what I'm supposed to do. I'm not just following the pack for no reason.

Sagebee and someone else (if I'm remembering correctly) made the argument that mafia could've went after Michelle to frame a few suspects (rej and Eph)

I am suspicious because I find that it's very possible that that is the case.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never compared your posts to anyone. I said it how i saw it, no sugar coating. I am interacting with literally everyone and trying to get as much information as I can to sort my head around who is mafia.

I don't know what you are trying to say here. That i just post wallies and then disappear? by disappearing you mean me going to bed at 4 am? If that's the case then i don't think we are playing the same game buddy.

Oh yea? why don't you push me instead then fam? your arguments don't even hold salt. You say you want to lynch rej but you never voted for the guy. You say this and that and then watch. All talk, no action.
You did it in first EoD but that I give you the benefit of the doubt because of the timezone.

But oh well since you insist, I guess I have had a change of heart.

Vote lynch - SoulKiller

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if you think about it the framing goes either way.

Michelle was after both rej and Eph.

So either one of these 2 killed her to frame the other or it was the work of someone else on the outside to keep the attention on them since they would become prime lynch targets.
@Imperfection

A reminder to this post of mine.
Came before Sagebee.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You did it in first EoD but that I give you the benefit of the doubt because of the timezone.

But oh well since you insist, I guess I have had a change of heart.

Vote lynch - SoulKiller
You must be registered for see images
good, finally having some balls, now state your case in one big nice post on why I am mafia and why i am better lynch candidate than the rest. Go ahead buddy, so I can destroy your entire case in one go.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Imperfection

A reminder to this post of mine.
Came before Sagebee.
Good point, I think I may have missed that.
I still feel you're a suspect, but I'm going to step off you for now, my suspicions are mostly still on Rej based on the information we have at this point.

I also must admit I have to do a little pushing on the other suspects. Now that two new players filled in for mrlonely and best, I think it's time we got to the bottom of where they stand, now that people cant just lynch them for being inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.