Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The race yesterday was between PK, EPH TSQ. When elmage unvoted TSQ I think there was a tie.

That's where the real cluster fxx voting begun.

I feel like Mafia was threatened that time so either EPH OR PK was the scum buddy that needed the saving

Then Either Ansatsuken or Rej needs to be the rescuer.
PK was just a mid wagon...he never needed saving

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I give up on this, I think Alice SK and Ephe are mafia tbh
or Alice and SK are bad masons, that's it, I dont have other scumreads besides some naive to scummy town reads.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol tbh I gotta agree with SK.
Rej's list is pretty weird.

I will stick with my suspects for this phase.
I am down to lynch either Rej or Eph. Both seem scummy to me.
Rej is the TSQ of this phase. All over the phase.

@Imperfection I find it funny that you point out that I disappeared after defending myself from Sagebee even though were barwly any posts after that.
The thread got active like a hour back.
There have been people missing for majority of the phase and you question my absence. Laughable.

I am also noticing this trend with you.
You seem to go along with the majority.

Last phase when it suited, you went for me then you switched to TSQ, this phase Rej is on your list and now me again.
Either you are a bandwagon follower or you are actually using thr newbie cover till now easily blend in with the majority.

Reactions: Just_Red

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just suggest town to look at Alice, SK and Ephemeral once I left the fields and flip green. That is my last will.
If you flip green then you literally town threw as townie. I gave you so many chances, so many points to clarify yourself but everything you replied back to me is soo under whelming. I am looking for anything literally anything to town read you but you keep making your situation worse, you don't give a **** it seems.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same thing for you as well SK.

You say my posts are minimalistic but I feel I still contributed more than Alice, Elmage, imperfection, the lurkers and to an extent even Kyte.

Wallies are good and convenient to look like you contribute and then disappear for hours on end.

Even though I do want to lynch Rej, its just a point for others that if I die to keep an eye on SK as well.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you flip green then you literally town threw as townie. I gave you so many chances, so many points to clarify yourself but everything you replied back to me is soo under whelming. I am looking for anything literally anything to town read you but you keep making your situation worse, you don't give a **** it seems.
:stopit:no, don't expect me to be a pro-player at all, and don't swamp me with too many question to drive away attention from other possible cases, if you tunnelpressure me then that is what you get from me

Status
Not open for further replies.