Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm...Well, first and foremost the concept of yin-yang is extremely complex not everyone is adept to understanding the intricacies of balancing and understanding the energies that flow within ones body. This alone is just the beginning and releasing these opposing forces simultaneously requires high level of understanding in which I believe I have the ability to understand completely if the chance is given. I have analysed Yin-Yang for awhile and when I became an active member of the site I have had a yearning to master the skill that isn't an element but more of heightened form of self understanding. As I am applying for the genjutsu position, I understand the concept of genjutsu it's capabilities, limitations and weaknesses very well. Well, I guess if you look at my training when I mastered it, you will be able to see what I speak of. Just like learning how to use genjutsu is not enough for one to be effective, Yin &Yang is similar in that regard. Being able to use a skill can help you make an effect, but truly understanding your skill then implementing it allows you to become effective. The chance to learn Yin-Yang is a privilege and if you deem me worthy of teaching, I will do my best to enhance the understanding and execution of Yin-Yang as an entirety.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simple Math

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm Applying for the genjutsu spot.

Reason being that I am personally inclined to genjutsu and genjutsu being my speciality, I had ideas about combining genjutsu with other things without trespassing on NB genjutsu but scorps told me they would require Yin/yang and although I got away with one called "Lost Souls of Galatorn" where I was able to use genjutsu and water, but still I feel it could have been perfect if I had Y/Y.
I am an above average RP, A leader of a custom clan (Bartholomew), Mastered the Basic 5, Nin, Tai, Gen, Ken, Jyuken and many more and I could have applied for quite a while and as soon as I saw your name in the shisou list, but your vm is shut off and I don't believe in adding someone as friends just for a request, I believe two people can only become friends due to their mutual understanding and not only for benefits.
During the christmas tournament, I suffered a quick loss just because of y/y which LOK used and since that time, I vowed that I'm going to get my revenge and would make it the same way he did back then, this prompts me to meet xylon but he didn't answer vms much, then I saw a glimpse of hope when your name is revealed.
As a Master/Shisou of Gentle Fist and Byakugan use, it shows I have the fullest and broad understanding of chakra control which I think would be of great help in learning under your tutelage faster than normal.

Thanks and Goodluck to me and others.^^

Last edited:

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love the opportunity to learn Ying-Yang. Yes we all know the obvious perk of being able to mold the chakras connected to the yin or the chakras connected to the yang element at once, but I honestly feel that there is more to ying-yang than just that. Being given the opportunity to be taught by the person that also had a hand in creating this specific ability is great as well. I'm aware of the certain cost y-y may bring to me and my fighting style, and I'm still willing to adapt regardless. So please consider giving me the opportunity to learn this special skill ^_^

As for the clan I can't really say I want to join it when I don't know what's about xD
I wouldn't say I'm a genjutsu beast but I do know how to use it well. As for ninjutsu I am skilled on elemental canon use and I like to research the jutsus I don't understand much giving me an adequate amount of knowledge, but unfortunately regular ninjutsu is the only thing I need training in >_>. But if I was given the opportunity to join the clan once I have more knowledge about it or I get ninjutsu mastered then I would be happy to try again O__O

Reactions: Gèckö

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
So just like that we throwing out reasons for YY but I must ask why? Why would one want YY? What is special about it? Does it give you unique ability such as turning the world up side down? Destroy the world in a blink of the eye?

I know what it gives you but I just wanted to spam and say everyone that post in this thread is power hungry. I hope you pass out from eating to much.
you posted in this thread aswell^^
you saw the title
your reaction was:
"oh my what can I get for free?"
"YY! **** yea!"
Saw you had no chance so you spammed^^
sorry if I am coming off rude but it's annoying being considered power hungry
I mean I don't have shit is it wrong to want something so I can catch up to my own damn gen?
I mean shit you have almost everything mastered and you look down at us "noobs" for wanting something to be as strong as you?

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y/Y has actually been put on hold...
And Must have special permission from Xylon to LEARN it, let alone teach it.
I am aware that it is put on hold. If I am not incorrect, it is still being revamped. Which is why I said I have to clear some things up. However, I'll teach with no regards or permission from anyone for it is already bad on the site's hand that I had to gain only a piece of control of my creation. Not sure how you feel, but imagine all your customs taken and did administered through someone else. I won't stand for that and I simply have to be banned in order to stop.

I would love the opportunity to learn Ying-Yang. Yes we all know the obvious perk of being able to mold the chakras connected to the yin or the chakras connected to the yang element at once, but I honestly feel that there is more to ying-yang than just that. Being given the opportunity to be taught by the person that also had a hand in creating this specific ability is great as well. I'm aware of the certain cost y-y may bring to me and my fighting style, and I'm still willing to adapt regardless. So please consider giving me the opportunity to learn this special skill ^_^

As for the clan I can't really say I want to join it when I don't know what's about xD
I wouldn't say I'm a genjutsu beast but I do know how to use it well. As for ninjutsu I am skilled on elemental canon use and I like to research the jutsus I don't understand much giving me an adequate amount of knowledge, but unfortunately regular ninjutsu is the only thing I need training in >_>. But if I was given the opportunity to join the clan once I have more knowledge about it or I get ninjutsu mastered then I would be happy to try again O__O
Shush you u-u I might have one or more spots open just to learn. Don't ruin it T^T

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, my applications and things never really get considered by anyone so I suppose this wouldn't be much different, I am actually not that great with Ninjutsu and Genjutsu as I have not completed my training in those areas yet, but elements wise, I actually believe myself quite good despite of what people may think of me, and I am always searching for ways to improve my fighting skill, this seems like a great opportunity and therefore I applying for one of the spots, doesn't matter which one I actually get also.

Oh and my reason, I just wanna become a good RPer that many people would look up to, and I will accomplish that sooner or later, whether it is with the help of people like yourself, or whether I have to just accomplish that by myself.

- Yashiro

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
So just like that we throwing out reasons for YY but I must ask why? Why would one want YY? What is special about it? Does it give you unique ability such as turning the world up side down? Destroy the world in a blink of the eye?

I know what it gives you but I just wanted to spam and say everyone that post in this thread is power hungry. I hope you pass out from eating to much.
Can i learn one of the one hundred and fifty seven custom fighting styles you use?
Wait only two of them are yours?
You must be pretty power hungry... <_<

On topic, Y/Y can apparently only be taught by Xylon, but if this isn't the case i wouldn't mind learning it as it's one of the only things i can have on a Minato bio i think. xd
Plus i am pretty skilled with Ninjutsu and ninja tools in general thanks to my bio.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Can i learn one of the one hundred and fifty seven custom fighting styles you use?
Wait only two of them are yours?
You must be pretty power hungry... <_<

On topic, Y/Y can apparently only be taught by Xylon, but if this isn't the case i wouldn't mind learning it as it's one of the only things i can have on a Minato bio i think. xd
Plus i am pretty skilled with Ninjutsu and ninja tools in general thanks to my bio.
Check the shishou table, Muten is a shishou for Y/Y

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk if this even matters or if they will void any training we do anyway but...

If the Genjutsu spot is open I'd eagerly put myself as candidate.

my SNK bio, the one i've had the longest and used the most of the 3 years i've been on NB is a faux YY, two bodies, two chakra networks and thus multiple elements at once, or more often in my case, Genjutsu at the same time as elements or two genjutsu in sync. So besides the ones who have already learned YY like Gobi, I've got a bit of experience in duel casting techniques which is what YY allows you to do. Now, thats not the point at all of being worthy of learning it but I just wanted to put it down.

I've been focusing on Genjutsu as one of the main parts, if not THE main part of my RP style, messing with people's minds, for example sometimes I walk around with clones transformed to look like minions or my summoning animals, another illusion as we were all acting the entire time and putting on a ruse. With my SNK bio the entire KG messes with people's minds, two bodies in one, one hidden inside the other, body parts randomly coming out. Most of NB still doesn't even understand the workings of it, they don't know how genjutsu affects them while fused, they don't know what types of chakra bursts are safe to use with them while fused etc. and layering Genjutsu on top of one another making for very strange situations that, besides god-modding or "lucking out" to release it most would succumb to the mind****ery.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I would like to go for the genjutsu spot please.

Yin and Yang release can make a fighting style extremely versatile. It allows one to use his physical and spiritual energy at the same time. The manipulation of Yin and Yang allows for a wide range of jutsu in the Narutoverse. Many cool jutsu like the Nara shadow imitation stem from Yin-Yang. The Sage of Six Paths, used it to create life from nothing. He also used it to defeat the Juubi, and create the 9 bijuu. It is my personal theory that the Sage himself developed chakra as we know it from Yin Yang. Of course it's just a theory. Yin represents one's spiritual strength and manifests itself in genjutsu, and ocular power. The Yang of course represents physical energy. It manifests itself in the form of naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode. The life giving properties of the Kyuubi's Yang chakra, was able to react with wood release, and to make the trees grow. Thus, there are two constantly meeting, but never staying together sides. And from that exsists a balance, and that is Yin-Yang. So it should not be thought of as an element. It gives a sort of balance to you. By having learned Yin-Yang, one is able to use two elements simultaneously.

I would like to possess Y/Y because I like the philosophy of it. I've always liked the Taoist (or Daoist) philosophy, and I read about it a lot. Both in and out of school. It represents harmony, and equality. Something I think this world needs. Of course, I also wish to learn it because in the Role Play, it is something extremely unique that not everyone has. I think it would fit in perfectly with my fighting style. It is mystical and enigmatic, and would fit with me perfectly. I think that I would favor the Yin side more. I use genjutsu a lot, and it's invaluable in my fighting style. I hope I get the opportunity to learn from you.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I am aware that it is put on hold. If I am not incorrect, it is still being revamped. Which is why I said I have to clear some things up. However, I'll teach with no regards or permission from anyone for it is already bad on the site's hand that I had to gain only a piece of control of my creation. Not sure how you feel, but imagine all your customs taken and did administered through someone else. I won't stand for that and I simply have to be banned in order to stop.
So what you are saying is that.. your gonna teach Y/Y release? Lol. ^_^

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbjsandkuisndfkjzcxmnumnskzujnkujnfzuinjkldmfiusdnZNdljknsgdfsffdsddf jsdn,kjzbnx,nkxcm vkxlmdzsuvbxkdsnm,ddvk hklbnzsck.ndsj,ndflzjidmnvmkik.sNLkdnigffsjcdnzijti5inau luid vbybAJsnfkdsninlijnigxbckujxs,mfnnsfclxjfnsl,dsnjflxjvlkcnduvbjdfnam,ndilfhdjdz,fn xcdnreuawnckndisndjkufvycfrgk,fbdnjvdmswakjsefduhseuniiriiiiihsouihndiunizjc ndvcjijxfieszlooxijk ncdjcxhjcfcjjdjcjujnujcocAPSfjsaojcodoijiuehsuhdhasgtijogidsajorjgosdifrgjzsodhltgfdhzhedlxzhxjzdubnasbiANSlfdbksln uedzfkhbksksdbkuhkkgkkjkhkkhkkjhkhkjlsnfzlxngkjlreanjsgnfasdnfnlawnfnkjewnfjkewnkfgnekwnfkhjenwkfnakewnfjkewnkjruagbbKLEWT
hjnsdfj,vnsdfhjza nsj,rsmzjksm dfjvsn dznwfjrnfsdjnwkabedfgrjjjjjjrnaensjkNWfuikejasRQBAEsdfngkjfsnd vjkdgsnzfknqwkusdxgjknwrajkds
asdjfaJEQNFDSARNHJKSDNKUFANKGNMKJNFZSEKJUFNKENSAOW2QOURFNGUSIOGNCXVOIUANEWIHUKAJENTKJGNRUKFDSHNEAFUI4EN AWUENjsnsJEKARNTEJZKSBNKJNBZEJUB ESAYBUEAOIZAEWORNHNEJEWQBNJKUEWIHWRINW3EJAROJOQENIWGFOWENGEWNIAUIESIAGTFWIAEHSNZauFDHNEWASJ ZJIJTIQWKISAJOIFGREOUISDNGFEWQNAUNDSFEWOUIANUFENUDIEWANWDUDNWQunfuWAUNF fawsndjkvnduvkiabsWRJSdfz DGSjsdAB UKeJDFV JJKFSD kjzz CMV dksx m<z VFJKI WASz NFCANZ CXN,DS AJKBKJB CNSZNZF VUZZKLNKNFZK VM,SdnfLKNDIZNFOBFDASnsaidfnLKSDANMVNKJawFNDFMZKJSendkjls dmk SAm<NXKJFZDVNDKZDXSaENSKDszvnkwdsanwskdzjedkfxgnkjawNJKSEFHNWKJDBNKWJdSBN,BFDFGDKLEDFEJWQJEJFRJEJEJEJGJWFDSEAWJSAWejgratjzsfdjknsaDfbseawjKSREQ2FSDJKAFSJKEKASBHDGNHALG]avkjdskdjkzadslSDNSAsfnb mawejkbsaewQJNBDSANB SZSAWNeqdkjnjnswndb zx nmnbcnzxajkasdjnasjnnkjkfdnakdsnjkfdsANBFDL NVFSDN NSB AGesdnb ewnnd newmn dn mn fdasadseadhjsksdhjsdsdsdfasdasdjhnarGJnbjawsbjnbRsdjxnQEKDJFNEFKJBN FJEWJNBFKDEWBDJFDNSWBAQKFNB DSAKDNFBDSKNBFDKSABFqfkjndsABINdm<fnakDZdjn,SLFNkzmmvdsj nawhqAJSN.K JHDaMVDUZN LOFSDNJXCH XZDFS.kjdnmVUCZIMOS;FajinuWearsg hj,dkansidvszzzzzznkLBHQligAOFD;SANGB rQEUKI HQBE34Q3YT72 P9G1oqueWZFSLF Naj<aj.nzs KIUSADFBASIOANDSjkfnsdizOIEqowbeqIUBJASNDFICMOAVDZNkabznbnesfdeajksNDnwsdakbfkdsb qHYBZndawkjlnkjlernsLIhfdlr wbnsadzsAHqkBWEDEWLONASpodfnrwesdlaibnFDKEJWAnuwsvewasVsgCNJRAWLBEKwayEBASUEBZaeysbCHGDBZSYSDVRBZDIKHF2Q3WdJREWABSnDIJMSDZILSanmzaxsBWEHZBZNX

Great! Now that the wallie is out of the way, how bout I take the genjutsu spot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamishiro

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't necessarily want to apply for training mor so had a question for you and seen as how your vm's are blocked I'll ask it here.
Say that I have a mei terumi bio does yin and yang allow her to use both the boil and acid mist in the same turn then or does that rule always stick. I assume the rule was made to keep the bio from being as good as it should be but I have always wondered if yin and yang would be a solution to this restriction for this bio.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have the same name, so I think that is clear. U_U

---

Well besides the above. ^
How would one say it without sounding power hungry? One wouldn't, I could say it's one of my goals which it was, I was telling Wes' about it one day, and he said good luck in a sarcastic tone, as Wes' does. [haha] But I find the usage of Y/Y interesting and the concept of it different, how else can one say it; I want to learn it since it's something not everyone has, I have sound permission; but not a teacher to teach me it, so it's just sitting there. I do not have Fuuin under my belt, I'm sorry to say; so that'll probably lower my chance of getting it, but none the less, I thought I'd share why I'd like to learn it.

Last edited:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love to learn Ninjutsu or YY from you! I really would rather learn ninjutsu though due to my lack of knowledge about YY, but that is also why I want to learn YY. I know nothing about it and would like to change that asap. I hear it is so hard to get ninjutsu trainers though, and I am pretty much torn between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.