Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because of a good friend, I have been given back the opportunity to teach my sensei and I's creation Yin & Yang; despite the fact, that I should of never lost the option to do so. Now with that said, I will make this thread's first post much fancier when I get the chance to and when I clear some more things up. I am bound to face some trouble, I know I will. But who cares? I gave my word to a few people and I attend to keep it. If your name isn't on the list and I personally told you yeah then comment. u-u

1. Jinbei (That Good Friend, so Rep him)
  2. Erzo
  3. Kerrah
  4. Venus
Now that is the names of four people. However, I plan to stop a Clan with four elders being masters of Yin & Yang. In that list only two have been chosen to fill that spot. Therefore, two more spots are open. Simply state why you think you should learn?

HINT: If I am correct, you must specialize and I mean be ****ing awesome in either area. Genjutsu & Ninjutsu. Erzo has covered Kenjutsu and Kerrah has covered Taijutsu I believe. This Clan have been in the making for a learn time. ^^ The fifth elder will be me and I cover everything. More specifically Fuinjutsu. But even then I may need someone to replace me :p That will be my personal student.

Reactions: Venom

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was expecting an awesome reason. How disappointing. Think of something amazing, breath taking on edge of overwhelming. I have my reason in which will remain shrouded in secrecy, revealed to few but I want to know something genuine, Gecko. May I know your reason?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought in order to get trained in Yin/Yang you have to gain permission from Rei or one of the RP Admins not just finding a teacher to teach you. I guess I was wrong. o-o

So, I would like to apply for the Genjutsu spot.

I have been thinking of the genjutsu before a certain time where I was taught the real Genjutsu by a genjutsu master that genjutsu is a nothing but a tool to trap the opponent in order to leave him open for attacks. However after being trained by Reborn, for me he is a genjutsu master. Genjutsu became for me an art. One can place a genjutsu on the opponent however not everyone could combine two genjutsus in a way to make the genjutsu more realistic and to cover the drawbacks of the first genjutsu through the second genjutsu. It became passion to me, therefore I have been using genjutsu lately more than any other Ninja arts like Taijutsu or Kenjutsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saikyokami

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Cause I'm your smexy rival from the bay ;)
Now I would like to apply for the ninjutsu spot, but then again so do other people, so a small suggestion, let us fight for this is Sparta! the purpose won't be winning, but rather showing skill in the ninjutsu aspect. And well of you don't want to do that, my reasoning is below
Now you might ask what makes me different from other applicants, I would say swag the urge and lust to fawk to actually role-play and have fun in my fights, and nothing better than a fight when you have something hard to fight against, I want to present others with that opportunity, Ying/Yang will be a great way to do so, and as we know if the opponent is worthy he will strike back with something cooler, thus making the fight intense and fun. Also I feel that I am adapt to Ninjutsu, I trained with Adachi/Kiritsugu/Malcolm gigigi and what I liked about that training was the fact that he wasn't just posting techniques and telling me do them, he was explaining, questioning me, making me better in it, and I believe that through my observations of other fights that I have become skilled and knowledgable with Ninjutsu. Also it would be awesome having Ying/Yang as it is unique, and recently I made a fighting style they said it needed something unique maybe Ying/Yang can be the unique thing. ^^
Cheers Mantora

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
I want the ninjutsu spot so I can use more elements at once
I don't like using clones so having this freedom would be nice

Last edited:

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to go for the Ninjutsu spot. I guess the only reason as to why would be to see how I can develop my fighting style with y/y. As others have said, learning a unique ability such as this is a rare opportunity that I'd be grateful be a part of. The clan you mentioned also seems interesting and new, I'd love to read more about it. But in any case, the concept of the y/y is great, I'm confident that my abilities in ninjutsu are more than enough to warrant a shot at this.

Reactions: Simple Math

drxdroopy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjutsu or taijutsu if posiible. Im not writing a ***** wallie so you'll train meh. Deal with it, the nin so I can master stuffz.

Last edited:

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so everyone who knows me should know i wanted Y/Y, Sound, and a kisame bio forever :|
I got 3 pages of vms to xylon bugging him about Y/Y training. He never replied :(

-So yea. I would like for you to accept me in the ninjutsu field...well to be frank idc which one you want to accept me in. I'm good in both fields, always using genjutsu in my fights. Using ninjutsu too, i have a Mu bio so i need ninjutsu. His special techniques are ninjutsu xd and a KT, which involves using earth, wind and fire chakra together. So, yea i know how to use elements together. VM me or something, so we could talk more ._.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm well versed in the arts of rp I will make you proud shishou with your teachings my skill and the blessings of dat pope together we will conquer the ninja world other than that I make good cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.