guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes than I agree. Madara as the original wielder of the Rinnegan plus having pure Hashi DNA added by Kabuto (Obito had Zetsu which is degraded) in addition to Sage Mode was able to utilize the power of the Six Paths better than that of Obito.
Indeed, I didn't explain myself very well that first time, my B

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya is said to be the first HUMAN to use chakra, so I think chakra have been there for a really, really long time.

Sage Mode pretty much implies this. The natural energy all around the world can be gathred and used as chakra. This way, I believe have always been around

I have a theory about it, here:

The first human to use chakra and the world's energy

Take a look.
Indeed the god tree has always existed so chakra must have also existed. And kaguya was the first one to use that chakra from the fruit which came from the tree.

Also regarding nature energy, you're right, it's always been there.

Thanks for providing a link to your theory, I will definitely look at it.

conradoserpa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed the god tree has always existed so chakra must have also existed. And kaguya was the first one to use that chakra from the fruit which came from the tree.

Also regarding nature energy, you're right, it's always been there.

Thanks for providing a link to your theory, I will definitely look at it.
It's kinda hard to say... The world should be created out of the Holy Tree, then.

And it would be strange to think the world could still not explode, even after the Holy Tree was "killed", I dunno.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's kinda hard to say... The world should be created out of the Holy Tree, then.

And it would be strange to think the world could still not explode, even after the Holy Tree was "killed", I dunno.
Ya I think that's also a reason why the talked beasts must exist. They make up the jubi/the shinju so they need to exist.

That's like an alternative of having the jubi/shinju exist if that makes sense