guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
each MS has unique technique like the MS of ( obito , itachi , shisui ,......) , so here is my question ,

what is the unique technique of madara's MS ?

in my opinion it might be the ( limpo ) .
Really? You think? I don't think that is the case cause we have only seen him use it with the rinnegan and it's just so powerful but I have nothing to say really to prove against it.:sweat:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good thread, honestly I could see the fruit itself is the chakra of origin and the Shinjuu is its vessel that creates the fruit so it make sense that Hagoromo invented the Ninshu chakra something that specialize in sage chakra which then passes on to the sons and onto their successor.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya I agree with the god complex that you are referring to and I believe Madara was similar.

And sh*t no I din't get a chance to read it yet, I've been busy and I forgot, i'mso sorry. I will definitely check it out!
XD,no biggie we all have plenty of things in our lives that take priority over NB, whenever u get time is cool

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe so,look at what Sasuke and Naruto are able to do with just half of the Sage's power.It's on a whole different scale compared to what normal chakra is capable of.Before Naruto would'nt be able to restore someone's eye or save a person from certain death,and Sasuke is definitely stronger than what he used to be.

Both are products of the Sage's chakra which is very unique.
Yes I believe so too haha. Last question if you don't mind haha do you think it originates from the god tree or the fruit itself?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good thread, honestly I could see the fruit itself is the chakra of origin and the Shinjuu is its vessel that creates the fruit so it make sense that Hagoromo invented the Ninshu chakra something that specialize in sage chakra which then passes on to the sons and onto their successor.
1st thank you nsw!

I agree with what you said but do you believe that the regular chakra that we have seen is just the same thing but just less powerful because it has been passed down so much?

Antichrist

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Limbo is a Rinnegan tech,Madara's MS ability might have something to do with Yin chakra though considering his mastery of Susanoo.
Really? You think? I don't think that is the case cause we have only seen him use it with the rinnegan and it's just so powerful but I have nothing to say really to prove against it.:sweat:
I know he used rinnegan to do that , so if it is a rinnegan technique I really have no idea what to say .

but still it will be ridiculous to say madara has no unique technique for his MS .

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I believe so too haha. Last question if you don't mind haha do you think it originates from the god tree or the fruit itself?
I don't mind at all.:)

I think the chakra came from the fruit,it was said that all the Shinju's chakra is gathered into it.That's likely how Kaguya and the Sage were so powerful,they were using the purest form of chakra that exists.

Reactions: guts2nevergiveup

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha yes I know but I feel bad though cause I told you I was gonna read it and I haven't:'(
Seriously, don't beat yourself up over it. I'd be horrible if I expected ppl to drop everything they had to do just bcuz I came out with a new thread. Take your time and I look forward to your input.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know he used rinnegan to do that , so if it is a rinnegan technique I really have no idea what to say .

but still it will be ridiculous to say madara has no unique technique for his MS .
Yes you're right, he must have a unique technique but I just don't believe it's limbo haha=D

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind at all.:)

I think the chakra came from the fruit,it was said that all the Shinju's chakra is gathered into it.That's likely how Kaguya and the Sage were so powerful,they were using the purest form of chakra that exists.
Haha cool.

And ya that makes sense to me. I would also add that the shinju must of had some of that chakra as well since it was the vessel.

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great thread

you asked for input on this so heres mine

if you remember back to the story of the origin in the manga. it said the fruit was the origin of chakra but heres the thing kaguya came from a land far away so its kinda confusing that she was worshiped as a goddess unless!!! she had her own power to begin with. Maybe that power was sage senjutsu so maybe when she ate the fruit senjutsu combined with normal chakra. And over time it leaked down through the generations and as we have seen there are only a handful of people that can even use sage chakra(senjutsu). Most of which were/are indra/ashura incarnations or were genius like minato and jiraya if you can classify jirayas pervy self as one lol. OR modified their bodies to cope with it.

So maybe since Obito wasnt a real genius and since he wasnt an incarnation of indra/ashura he never gained that power so that could explain why he didnt awaken the rinnegin.

Madara on the other hand took a serious shortcut he was a genius and still couldnt go sage mode but he was Indras incarnation but still didnt have access to the sage chakra until he modified his body numerous times and finally close to death he awakened the rinnegin so he implanted them into Nagato to further nurture the eyes so that when he could be revived he could reclaim the power at its fullest.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st thank you nsw!

I agree with what you said but do you believe that the regular chakra that we have seen is just the same thing but just less powerful because it has been passed down so much?
Well after defeating the Juubi, The Sage of the Six Paths decided the best course of action was to spread the chakra gathered by the beast amongst the people.

He created a new order independent of the Shinju where the chakra once held by Kaguya would transit throught the living and spiritual realms between people thus allowing humanity to live with the recycled chakra of the fruit Kaguya consumed.

Reactions: Shadow Phantasm

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great thread

if you remember back to the story of the origin in the manga. it said the fruit was the origin of chakra but heres the thing kaguya came from a land far away so its kinda confusing that she was worshiped as a goddess unless!!! she had her own power to begin with. Maybe that power was sage senjutsu so maybe when she ate the fruit senjutsu combined with normal chakra. And over time it leaked down through the generations and as we have seen there are only a handful of people that can even use sage chakra(senjutsu). Most of which were/are indra/ashura incarnations or were genius like minato and jiraya if you can classify jirayas pervy self as one lol. OR modified their bodies to cope with it.

So maybe since Obito wasnt a real genius and since he wasnt an incarnation of indra/ashura he never gained that power so that could explain why he didnt awaken the rinnegin.

Madara on the other hand took a serious shortcut he was a genius and still couldnt go sage mode but he was Indras incarnation but still didnt have access to the sage chakra until he modified his body numerous times and finally close to death he awakened the rinnegin so he implanted them into Nagato to further nurture the eyes so that when he could be revived he could reclaim the power at its fullest.
I never thought about that,it would make sense for Kaguya to have her own power before eating the fruit.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great thread

Great stuff man!! I actually never thought about Kaguya having powers of her own before, idk why haha. What you said makes a lot of sense and could be possible.

Thanks for contributing and sharing your ideas!

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after defeating the Juubi, The Sage of the Six Paths decided the best course of action was to spread the chakra gathered by the beast amongst the people.

He created a new order independent of the Shinju where the chakra once held by Kaguya would transit throught the living and spiritual realms between people thus allowing humanity to live with the recycled chakra of the fruit Kaguya consumed.
Once again NSW very interesting stuff and I love it.

:T_T: this conversation became so insightful lol