guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, I have another rather long project in the works and this is part 1.
IMPORTANT: please note that this is in collaboration with a good friend, Behemoth55. He put in a tremendous effort for this so please give him the credit that he deserves=D
This is not that long so please take the time to read it, we would both truly appreciate it!

Lets get started:

Part 1 The origin of chakra~

The origin of chakra is the Shinju,
an entity which is also known as the Jūbi. Before primeval times this tree was adored by the people, until he carried one day a fruit. The people should not touch the fruit, however, on account of the ruling wars, a princess called Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, decided to use the forces of the fruit for peace. She ate the fruit and got thus the chakra of the Shinju with which she was able to finish the wars.

I have always wondered what kind of chakra the Shinju had. Due to chapter 674 I could have finally found an answer(probably).

It says: Even the shadow of Madara is generated by the {rikudō no sennin} chakra. Can he attack me?

The rikudō no sennin chakra= hermit chakra of the six path

Naruto and Sasuke used these kind of chakra to attack Madaras Limbo. I think, I'm right if I say that Naruto/Sasuke got that chakra from Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. If we go one step further we will realise that Kaguya must have had that chakra too, because Hagoromo and his brother were born with the chakra of their mother.
As we know Kaguya achieved chakra and the 'holy power' due to the fruit of the holy tree.

Means:

Shinju=>Kaguya=>Hagoromo/brother=>Naruto/Sasuke=Ashura/Indra

They all use the same type of chakra. But the same goes for Madara probably too. Since he uses the incarnation of the holy tree, the Jūbi, to get close to Hagoromos and Kaguyas power.

You must be registered for see images

Also, it's important to note from this scan that it feels, to me at least, that Madara changed after he got this power. It almost seems like he lost his entire personality and only had one thing in mind.

However, there is something I can't explain right now and maybe you are able to do that. If Sasuke achieved the Rinnegan due to the hermit chakra of the six path, which should be Hagoromos senchakra, and Madara also achieved a similar power by having the powers of the Uchiha and the shenju then why didn't Obito, awake the Rinnegan too. Also, both being the ten-tails jin, why did Obito not have this special chakara such as limbo, if Hermit chakra of the six path=Hagoromo and Jūbi?
You must be registered for see images
What's important here are the first two panels.
Now it's question time for the discussion haha:

Regarding Obito: Maybe having the power of the uchiha and the senju is not enough to unlock the rinnegan actually, but you need to be a transmigration of ashura or indra and mix both of their powers together? regarding the hermit of the six paths chakra, maybe Jūbis chakra isn't the hermit chakra of the six path's? Idk though because Naruto and Madara gained the same senjutsu of the six path due to that chakra

Now there is another possibility and I would also like to know what you think about this: The fruit. Maybe it's the fruit and the fruit alone that is the origin of chakra. Maybe it's even so powerful that It has taken over Kaguya, made her this way and has made Madara change. Then that would mean that the special chakra they have comes from the fruit.

fruit=>Kaguya=>Hagoromo/brother=>Naruto/Sasuke=Ashura/Indra

What do you think? Also, last question, do you think that this is just a completely different type of chakra then what we have seen all this time or do you think that it is just different because it is closer to the source, the shinju or the fruit?

Thanks for reading and please contribute to the discussion, we would like to know all of you're opinions!=D

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never knew that i could read something about chakra this long and not be bored. :what:

It's very interesting and should definitely be something that's gonna be more looked into in the upcoming chapters.

Hope we get our answers.

Great thread as usual :). (To Behemoth as well)

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never knew that i could read something about chakra this long and not be bored. :what:

It's very interesting and should definitely be something that's gonna be more looked into in the upcoming chapters.

Hope we get our answers.

Great thread as usual :).
:blush: aww Thank you. hopefully we will learn more in the future like you said.

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very Interesting Thread Sir Guts and your collaborator Behemoth55. :cool:

On Topic: The origin is very easy to understand and thank for clearing up that Obito mess. Do you think bijuus lose this sage power or how does that work?

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fruit is the origin of the chakra that exists today because Kaguya consumed it and gave birth to people with chakra. About the Obito part, I think the reason why he didn't awaken the Rinnegan was because he wasn't Ashura/Indra's reincarnation and he didn't have a mix of both their power. He probably had Ashura's chakra because his body is made from Hashirama's DNA and Hashirama was once Ashura's transmigrant. But he didn't had Indra? Indra's reincarnated into Madara and now, Sasuke.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry It was worded bad. :erm: Do you think that tailed beasts lose the special chakra because they were seperated from the Jubi? I'm wondering if the tailed beasts were from the Jubi How did their chakra become regular chakra?
Hm... that's interesting, I think that If the shinju/jubi is the source of chakra then they still have part of the special chakra but it is separated and thus not as powerful. For example, Naruto has special abilities, being the nine-tails jin, that other jins don't, and vice-versa. Madara, kaguya, and even hagoromo have often talked about becoming one and I think when the jubi/shinju is one it regains its full power.

If the origin is the fruit then that would be different. Maybe the jubi and bijuus have their own special power that is different then the hermit chakra of the six paths. You asked me that question, but what do you think haha

Antichrist

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1- what you said about the fruit was very interesting , but we still don't have a prof if it was the origin .

2- you said you ( need to be a transmigration of ashura or indra and mix both of their powers together to unlock the rinnegan ) .

If this was true , I think this will be the reason why danzo couldn't awaken the rinnegan , because danzo had the the power of both uchiha and senju , and he also was old almost like madara . so maybe you are right about this .

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ninshu that that Rikudou created is from when he became the juubi's jinchuriki.

The fruit's chakra is stopped at Rikudou and his brother. After that the juubi's own chakra is what was handed down to the shinobi.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fruit is the origin of the chakra that exists today because Kaguya consumed it and gave birth to people with chakra. About the Obito part, I think the reason why he didn't awaken the Rinnegan was because he wasn't Ashura/Indra's reincarnation and he didn't have a mix of both their power. He probably had Ashura's chakra because his body is made from Hashirama's DNA and Hashirama was once Ashura's transmigrant. But he didn't had Indra? Indra's reincarnated into Madara and now, Sasuke.
Interesting thought DoubleK, thanks for sharing! I agree with what you said about Obito and think that what you said about the fruit could be very possible but do you think that the shinju just give birth to a fruit with chakra without having chakra itself?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice work, It could very well be that the fruit itself is the chakra of origin and the Shinjuu is its vessel and what creates the fruit so therefore it would make sense that it contains the chakra of origin as well. That very chakra could be the God that uses the Shinjuu as a vessel and just like in Adam and Eve when u partake of the fruit u become like god.:hint:Looking at the sharingan's progression and how its chakra affects the mentality of its user if Kaguya was a normal person before eating the fruit then without a doubt her mentality was affected. Hagoromo was possibly different though since he was born with a body akin to the chakra of origin and it was most likely less powerful than Kaguya. As the Sage shared chakra ppl possibly only received fragments of the chakra of origin resulting in many individual abilities.

When Hagoromo had children the chakra most likely weakened by separating, but Indra's descendants lacked the body akin to the powerful chakra and therefore just like Kaguya r affected mentally by its power.

As to y Obito did not awaken Hagoromo's chakra, it was probably either one of two things. He has not reached the level of Indra (EMS) or just that u need to have Indra's actual chakra in order get to Hagoromo's level of chakra.

Anyway, I agree with pretty much everything u guys came up with. Good job.

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- what you said about the fruit was very interesting , but we still don't have a prof if it was the origin .

2- you said you ( need to be a transmigration of ashura or indra and mix both of their powers together to unlock the rinnegan ) .

If this was true , I think this will be the reason why danzo couldn't awaken the rinnegan , because danzo had the the power of both uchiha and senju , and he also was old almost like madara . so maybe you are right about this .
Thanks for reading man!

I forgot about Danzo haha thank you for saying that. It would make more sense then, and also as to why he and orochimaru never succeeded in their experiments. Do you think that It's just a different type of chakra completely then?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice work, It could very well be that the fruit itself is the chakra of origin and the Shinjuu is its vessel and what creates the fruit so therefore it would make sense that it contains the chakra of origin as well. That very chakra could be the God that uses the Shinjuu as a vessel and just like in Adam and Eve when u partake of the fruit u become like god.:hint:Looking at the sharingan's progression and how its chakra affects the mentality of its user if Kaguya was a normal person before eating the fruit then without a doubt her mentality was affected. Hagoromo was possibly different though since he was born with a body akin to the chakra of origin and it was most likely less powerful than Kaguya. As the Sage shared chakra ppl possibly only received fragments of the chakra of origin resulting in many individual abilities.

When Hagoromo had children the chakra most likely weakened by separating, but Indra's descendants lacked the body akin to the powerful chakra and therefore just like Kaguya r affected mentally by its power.

As to y Obito did not awaken Hagoromo's chakra, it was probably either one of two things. He has not reached the level of Indra (EMS) or just that u need to have Indra's actual chakra in order get to Hagoromo's level of chakra.

Anyway, I agree with pretty much everything u guys came up with. Good job.
Very nice! Like I said I always love to hear what you have to say.

I like what you said about the shinju being like god and it being a vessel. I also agree with what you said about Hagoromo but he also said that Kaguya came from another land but then said that it didn't matter where she came from so Idk.

Do you think that the chakra of the fruit is so powerful that it imposes the will of the shinju on whoever gets it and is not able to control it?

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm... that's interesting, I think that If the shinju/jubi is the source of chakra then they still have part of the special chakra but it is separated and thus not as powerful. For example, Naruto has special abilities, being the nine-tails jin, that other jins don't, and vice-versa. Madara, kaguya, and even hagoromo have often talked about becoming one and I think when the jubi/shinju is one it regains its full power.

If the origin is the fruit then that would be different. Maybe the jubi and bijuus have their own special power that is different then the hermit chakra of the six paths. You asked me that question, but what do you think haha
Pretty much what you said about having their own special power. That would explain the different effects of rasegans and how each tailed beast gave the rasegan a different power so far only 2 though. Thanks for answering My question.:)