Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright

(Aisu Joō no Hōrudo) The Ice Queen's Hold
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will use their sword and channel chakra into it. The user will swing their sword in a circular motion using the chakra in the sword to create 6 star figures, double the size of normal shurikens, in front of them. The user will then point the sword at the opponent and have the stars launch at the opponent when the starts get to the opponent the stars form into a collar like object that attaches onto the opponent and then squeezes the opponent and bind them so that the user can strike them. If the opponent has strength or speed like A, 3rd Raikage, Tsuande, Sakura, etc. the opponent can break free of the bind.
Note: Usable 4 times a match
Note: Bind last for 1 turn.
Note: Must be taught by Blake Belladonna
What it looks like
You must be registered for see images

(Suiton: 10 Mizu fenikkusu no arashi) - Water Style: 10 Water Phoenix Storm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After the user does the require hand signs this technique that utilizes water to create 10 water phoenixes that is send to the enemy in different angles and directions. The phoenixes are big as Itachi's crows when he uses Genjutsu.
Note: Can only be taught by ~Johninto Uchiha~
Note: Can only be used 2 times a battle.
Note: Can't use B rank or higher water jutsus for the next turn.

(Suiton: Mizu no Megami no Gifuto) - Water Release: Water Goddesses Gifts
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (made short range of the user)
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will perform the Dog sign and user their chakra to have a ring of water to form around them. The user will than swing their hand forwards above the ring releasing ninja tools made out of water (up to 15 tools per use) . The user can shape the water into shuriken, kunai, senbon, swords, etc. and releases them towards the opponent.
Note: Usable 4 times
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Requires a water source
looks like:
You must be registered for see images

Just analysis them and ask any questions ^^

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first is a basic nin restriction tech. Though it requires a sword its a pretty easy technique to release.

The third is the one I like the most. Really versatile, easy to pull out, very little restrictions. And its very close and inspired by water bending. Its great.

The second... Has a bit of a problem. I like that it is S rank though its range is not that great. And the restrictions... Secondly, I dont know how it works. Does it materialize the birds from the air around the opponent, hope so, or does it require water and they form around me?

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, analyze mine then!

( Suiton: Shinkirou ) Water Release: Crypsis

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 ( + 5 per turn )
Description: The user will pulsate water from all around his body, creating a quickly and violently expanding orb of concentrated mist. As the orb grows, the user will accompany it with a single handseal, which guides the position of the mist particles within the sphere, creating an effect similar to the Mist Blinding technique, where the user will guide the light that shines on the mist, bending it around the sphere. This will result in a pulse of water that bends the light and prevents someone on the outside from looking in, making it seem as if there's a rift in the terrain and the user disappears. There is a slight appearance of looking inside water because the light will be a bit blurred and wobbly in the place where the orb is. It will impact anything up mid-range from the user, the maximum expansion distance, with the strength of several tons, carving a large crater in the ground, and then create a water barrier that stays in place, while the user inside is free to do other techniques and move around, as long as he keeps infusing chakra into the orb to keep regenerating it. Due to the volume of the water within mist barrier, the user is able to perform water techniques with the mist as a source, and it will keep regenerating as long as it is in place.
A significantly less chakra costly version of the technique is considered B rank, 20 chakra, and is purely supplementary, allowing one to apply the same lightning bending effect within an existing chakra or naturally created mist and move around or hide other techniques or people.

Note: Only water is able to pass through or form from the walls of the barrier, so the user is restricted to Water and Water-like techniques when requiring a technique to go from the inside of the barrier to the outside. Otherwise the user is able to perform any technique that is formed remotely.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Lasts 3 turns.
Note: Requires 2 turns between usages.
Note: B rank version can only be used- once every 4 turns, lasting 3 turns max, or with a 1 turn cool down between usage.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, analyze mine then!

( Suiton: Shinkirou ) Water Release: Crypsis

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 ( + 5 per turn )
Description: The user will pulsate water from all around his body, creating a quickly and violently expanding orb of concentrated mist. As the orb grows, the user will accompany it with a single handseal, which guides the position of the mist particles within the sphere, creating an effect similar to the Mist Blinding technique, where the user will guide the light that shines on the mist, bending it around the sphere. This will result in a pulse of water that bends the light and prevents someone on the outside from looking in, making it seem as if there's a rift in the terrain and the user disappears. There is a slight appearance of looking inside water because the light will be a bit blurred and wobbly in the place where the orb is. It will impact anything up mid-range from the user, the maximum expansion distance, with the strength of several tons, carving a large crater in the ground, and then create a water barrier that stays in place, while the user inside is free to do other techniques and move around, as long as he keeps infusing chakra into the orb to keep regenerating it. Due to the volume of the water within mist barrier, the user is able to perform water techniques with the mist as a source, and it will keep regenerating as long as it is in place.
A significantly less chakra costly version of the technique is considered B rank, 20 chakra, and is purely supplementary, allowing one to apply the same lightning bending effect within an existing chakra or naturally created mist and move around or hide other techniques or people.

Note: Only water is able to pass through or form from the walls of the barrier, so the user is restricted to Water and Water-like techniques when requiring a technique to go from the inside of the barrier to the outside. Otherwise the user is able to perform any technique that is formed remotely.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Lasts 3 turns.
Note: Requires 2 turns between usages.
Note: B rank version can only be used- once every 4 turns, lasting 3 turns max, or with a 1 turn cool down between usage.
Love this jutsu <3 can be used both B rank or S rank and not only gives the user a way to blind the opponent but also gives them a water source. I also love that you can do other jutsus while being in the orb and just have to barely keep adding chakra into it to keep it going. Overall a really versatile jutsu ^^

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love this jutsu <3 can be used both B rank or S rank and not only gives the user a way to blind the opponent but also gives them a water source. I also love that you can do other jutsus while being in the orb and just have to barely keep adding chakra into it to keep it going. Overall a really versatile jutsu ^^
Yes, and those are supplementary uses of the technique, that I added for beautification. The point of the technique was to compliment the cannon list, as we didn't have any Full-Body surge of water, for Genjutsu release purposes, and I wanted a defensive/offensive technique, handsealess, that would protect all sides of me in a very quick manner. It has a lot packed in this tech :)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, and those are supplementary uses of the technique, that I added for beautification. The point of the technique was to compliment the cannon list, as we didn't have any Full-Body surge of water, for Genjutsu release purposes, and I wanted a defensive/offensive technique, handsealess, that would protect all sides of me in a very quick manner. It has a lot packed in this tech :)
Very Great jutsu <3 well have fun with mines and Ill tell you when the update gets done

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had an idea for the update.

What about removing the 10 and allow for more phoenixes. The idea is that you'd create a mist-like atmosphere above the battlefield, that soaks in all the humidity and keeps replenishing itself. You spend 40 chakra to create and it start raining down multiple phoenixes all over the battlefield. At the end of the turn, you spend 50% of the chakra and replenish the mist atmosphere, rebirthing the attack ( like a phoenix ), dealing another 80 damage and full S rank, then the final turn, you replenish again with 25% chakra, and let out a final wave, S rank again. It's similar to a technique I have, where the attack never weakens, it can only be either completely neutralized or completely overpowered.

You'd keep it for 3 turns and, while you're using it, you can only perform two techniques, and the only chakra nature you can use is Water.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had an idea for the update.

What about removing the 10 and allow for more phoenixes. The idea is that you'd create a mist-like atmosphere above the battlefield, that soaks in all the humidity and keeps replenishing itself. You spend 40 chakra to create and it start raining down multiple phoenixes all over the battlefield. At the end of the turn, you spend 50% of the chakra and replenish the mist atmosphere, rebirthing the attack ( like a phoenix ), dealing another 80 damage and full S rank, then the final turn, you replenish again with 25% chakra, and let out a final wave, S rank again. It's similar to a technique I have, where the attack never weakens, it can only be either completely neutralized or completely overpowered.

You'd keep it for 3 turns and, while you're using it, you can only perform two techniques, and the only chakra nature you can use is Water.
Should have PM this to me xd Ill try ti ^

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh... sorry...
Alright it was updated ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Hōō Arashi ) Water Release: Water Phoenixes Storm
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 ( - 5 per turn )
Description: The user does the snake sign and creates a mist-like atmosphere above the battlefield, that soaks in all the humidity and keeps replenishing itself. The user spends 40 chakra to create the mist and has it start raining down multiple phoenixes (the size of Itachi's crows) all over the battlefield being able to control where all them go towards. At the end of the turn, the user can spend another 20 chakra and replenish the mist atmosphere, rebirthing the attack ( like a phoenix ), dealing another 80 damage and full S rank the next turn, then the final turn the mist last, the user can replenish again with another 10 chakra, and let out a final wave, S rank again.The mist can only be either completely neutralized or completely overpowered.
Note: Mist last for 3 turns
Note: Usable 1 time a mtach
Note: Must be taught my Korra.
Note: While in use, the user can only perform two techniques, and the only chakra nature you can use is Water, Nin, Gen, Tai, Ken.
Note: Two turn cooldown