-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The system isn't just the only problem here, it's also some sensei are actually leaving out special conditions and making people work hard JUST to post an application, just to recieve 95% of the time a 'no.' Im pretty sure sensei arn't allowed to leave out these special conditions, most of the time personal reasons ( And the Head Sensei clearly said that personal reasons arn't a reason to deny someone training )
Read my first post for the special condition thing ~_~

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't agree with the clasrom training thing even though it sounds fun.If you are training 25 people in the same thread and you post a jutsu you have to wait for everyone to reply then you have to read the same thing 25 times and the espeicialy if you want people that are totaly new to our RP then you would probably need to correct most of them and then say do you understand,and then wait for them to reaply again.

For the one who said that sensei's/senpai's don't say just "No",there are some who do.

I think that every Sensei should have a well trained senpai.

Now then who wants to teach me kenjutsu xd

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The system isn't just the only problem here, it's also some sensei are actually leaving out special conditions and making people work hard JUST to post an application, just to recieve 95% of the time a 'no.' Im pretty sure sensei arn't allowed to leave out these special conditions, most of the time personal reasons ( And the Head Sensei clearly said that personal reasons arn't a reason to deny someone training )
ya know what? i try to ignore my perssonal relationships with my students, but seriously, strip me of my senseiship if you want, i won't train people i SERIOUSLY despise of

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand, how do they combine? o_O

Senpais and senseis teach people who ask when they're free, so it's based on luck and timing. (Imo) This excludes personal students of course.
Also,what you just stated about it being about luck and timing is exactly what's wrong about this system.Why must it be about luck when it must be about the need of training?This was a flaw about this system when it's the strength of mine.A flaw of mine is that people close to becoming senseis will have to wait alot longer when they can become a sensei as well and train others which is the strength of the current system.With these two combined,we will have a much better system.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also,what you just stated about it being about luck and timing is exactly what's wrong about this system.Why must it be about luck when it must be about the need of training?This was a flaw about this system when it's the strength of mine.A flaw of mine is that people close to becoming senseis will have to wait alot longer when they can become a sensei as well and train others which is the strength of the current system.With these two combined,we will have a much better system.
ok, this might sound totally mean from me for all those new people, but how do you decide which senseis should teach noobs and which experienced RPers? cause obviously those training noobs will have a lot more work

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been surfing around alot of the Sensei/Sempai pages and noticed 3/4 of them had some type of message, simply implying 'Im not taking any students' or 'Don't ask that way or ill ignore you'

It's not like we mean any disrespect, and are trying to give sensei/sempai a hard time, it's just this system is so overloaded and needs a new way to train new players fast or it's just going to crash and fall with people spamming threads and pages.

Also some sensei/sempai sometimes ask for special conditions, to fill out forms and ask in special ways. It's not like it isn't hard enough for us already with the overloaded system, but some are making us work hard just to get a 'no' at the end of every application for training. Some people, like me, have been waiting patiently for awhile now and don't need more trouble with corrupt trainers asking for all these special conditions.

Some people are saying 'Sensei/Sempai have lives too, they can't be on all the time doing everything'

Sure, its 100% true that they are overloaded and can't handle everything, that's why we need a new system! Us new players have lives too, we don't want to spend every day going from trainer to trainer waiting for that one obvious 'no' that is bound to happen almost 95% of the time.

A suggestion is that maybe we could make a legit academy for the RP system, special classes with a sensei in it that teach a basic element to a whole group of people at once. This would burn down students very fast and spots would open ALOT more quicker then the old system. I know im newer then alot of you, but i have a pretty firm grasp of the RP system and i don't see how necessary it is to go through all this trouble when theres a better way!
I see you added this part to your previous post. Well, as you said it would burn members faster and create more spots but like a few guys already said, some people don't answer, meaning that they're slowing up the group. Some don't always understand every technique, which means that there would be more posts and it would get a complete mess. I'm sure there would also be more spam and people that are not in the group would post, for sure. There would be more and more people that would use the justus in the wrong way, without proper understanding and it would cause problems in battles, meaning also more work for senseis, when judging the battles.

NBs Medical School works on that principle and because of exactly that, it's very very slow and patience is what comes in there. Nexus chooses people that he knows are going to be worthy of the title. He does sometimes choose wrong people, that drop out of the school for different reasons or he just removes them if not answering and blocking the group from moving forward.

The only thing I can say after all this:

Patience is a virtue. If you want to succed in RP then be patient and wait. You'll get your chance, don't worry. If you keep complaining and making threads about traning all the time you're creating a bad image for yourself and it's normal that nobody wants to teach impatient and rude people.

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't get it,organizing them won't be hard,as there aren't many senseis on NB,in fact,there is a list and it isn't too long either.I'm sure you've read it.
ok, this might sound totally mean from me for all those new people, but how do you decide which senseis should teach noobs and which experienced RPers? cause obviously those training noobs will have a lot more work
The more expirianced senseis will train the noobs.
You must be registered for see images

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i SO don't see for example Pervy and others teaching noobs an them being fine with that

and how do you choose which senseis are more experienced? O_O

(nothing against noobs xd)
If one is to become a sensei and be picky about his students,he isn't worth his title imo.(No offense)
And is that such a hard thing to tell?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Paitence seems to be lost within the minds of some members.I understand some Senpai might be busy.Im currently been tested to become a Senpai(I wll not reveal for who) and If I pass I woundnt mind teaching most new members to get started.My point people who trains sometimes have reasons to deny people of training.My GF is due in 1 1/2 and I may be inactive for a few days? Tell me if I was a Sensai what would you do? Train people or take care of my new born?Good Lord peole who cant wait might as well just quit,as your wasting your time If you cant wait

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paitence seems to be lost within the minds of some members.I understand some Senpai might be busy.Im currently been tested to become a Senpai(I wll not reveal for who) and If I pass I woundnt mind teaching most new members to get started.My point people who trains sometimes have reasons to deny people of training.My GF is due in 1 1/2 and I may be inactive for a few days? Tell me if I was a Sensai what would you do? Train people or take care of my new born?Good Lord peole who cant wait might as well just quit,as your wasting your time If you cant wait
Waiting is not a problem,It's too much waiting that tires people.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Even though this isn't directly related, it still related to the training system in general:

The thing that most new members do is that they expect to get training as soon as they reach 50 posts. Sure make a Bio get ready for training but don't think you can just go up to a Sensei and ask for your first element. Sure you could and you might even get it but that'll happen maybe 2% of the time. What I did was I made my first Bio at 50 posts and then I just lurked on training and battle threads to get a general idea of the RP and doing that has helped alot.

I didn't even ask for training until I was a special jounin (550 posts) because getting training anytime before that is basically a waste. You'll learn the few D-ranks there are in your element and then you'll have to find a new Sensei all over again. By doing this you set yourself up well for training and you get an idea of what the RP is like. Its one of the reasons that the current training system is the way it is.

Reactions: McRazor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Even though this isn't directly related, it still related to the training system in general:

The thing that most new members do is that they expect to get training as soon as they reach 50 posts. Sure make a Bio get ready for training but don't think you can just go up to a Sensei and ask for your first element. Sure you could and you might even get it but that'll happen maybe 2% of the time. What I did was I made my first Bio at 50 posts and then I just lurked on training and battle threads to get a general idea of the RP and doing that has helped alot.

I didn't even ask for training until I was a special jounin (550 posts) because getting training anytime before that is basically a waste. You'll learn the few D-ranks there are in your element and then you'll have to find a new Sensei all over again. By doing this you set yourself up well for training and you get an idea of what the RP is like. Its one of the reasons that the current training system is the way it is.
Like I said its the impaitence of the new members what do you expect?

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your idea is not bad, however it is fairly annoying to teach more than 1 student at a time. I've been a sensei, twice even and believe me, having to explain a technique to several students at once and applying a certain teaching method.

As much as most people want training, and as much as it is undetstandable, being a sensei/senpai does not compensate you with anything, so I think the current training system is fine, as long as you can cling to the available senseis for long enough.

I may be wrong, do feel free to correct me, current senseis. Those are my two cents.

Edit: Also yhe synchronization would be terrible due to the different timezones.

Last edited:

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I find wrong in this system are:
- first come first serve
- only train new members
- only train older members
- don't train at all
- doesn't even care to reply or leave a profile message

If I were a sensei/senpai I'd do the followings:

- create an application thread
- take in 10 students (2 in each elements for example)
- chose 5 new and 5 old RPers
- create or bookmark the training threads
- and finally reply 1/day, 1/2 days (or reply even more if I have the mood and my student is online too)

Sure it wouldn't solve the problem that much, but at least could organise a bit. However I don't have teaching experience.

define noobs???

~All Declined, Do not Resubmit~
lol xd

Last edited: