Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been surfing around alot of the Sensei/Sempai pages and noticed 3/4 of them had some type of message, simply implying 'Im not taking any students' or 'Don't ask that way or ill ignore you'

It's not like we mean any disrespect, and are trying to give sensei/sempai a hard time, it's just this system is so overloaded and needs a new way to train new players fast or it's just going to crash and fall with people spamming threads and pages.

Also some sensei/sempai sometimes ask for special conditions, to fill out forms and ask in special ways. It's not like it isn't hard enough for us already with the overloaded system, but some are making us work hard just to get a 'no' at the end of every application for training. Some people, like me, have been waiting patiently for awhile now and don't need more trouble with corrupt trainers asking for all these special conditions.

Some people are saying 'Sensei/Sempai have lives too, they can't be on all the time doing everything'

Sure, its 100% true that they are overloaded and can't handle everything, that's why we need a new system! Us new players have lives too, we don't want to spend every day going from trainer to trainer waiting for that one obvious 'no' that is bound to happen almost 95% of the time.

A suggestion is that maybe we could make a legit academy for the RP system, special classes with a sensei in it that teach a basic element to a whole group of people at once. This would burn down students very fast and spots would open ALOT more quicker then the old system. I know im newer then alot of you, but i have a pretty firm grasp of the RP system and i don't see how necessary it is to go through all this trouble when theres a better way!

Last edited:

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is very true but nothing much can be done. Truly sorry but suggestions as to how to solve this problem will be highly appreciated, my friend...

Last edited:

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you have suggestion that will fix this problem?
Mine is that Sensei and senpais should focus more on people without training,like they train someone that has already mastered the basic five or an element or two while they say no to people with barley any training.I don't mean to offend or anything but they need to train the people depending on their current training rather than the current first come is first serve training system imo.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be kidding, right? You're here from Februar 2012 and you're complaining while there are people from 2010 without basic 5 finished.

It is true that senseis and their sempais are overloaded but that is a good sign because they're actually doing something. They have their own personal lives and they don't spend every minute of their free time here like most of NBs nolifers do. The main problem of the whole NB community is the lack of patience. I, myself waited 6 whole months to get my first training. I was patient and grabbed my opportunity.

Also, there is a bunch of potential senseis and good RPers that could do the job but people just don't want to bug with it and take the burden. Being a sensei is far more than just training people, so don't be a d1ck and leave them alone.

Reactions: Kamishiro

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be kidding, right? You're here from Februar 2012 and you're complaining while there are people from 2010 without basic 5 finished.

It is true that senseis and their sempais are overloaded but that is a good sign because they're actually doing something. They have their own personal lives and they don't spend every minute of their free time here. They main proglem of the whole NB community is the lack of patience. I, myself waited 6 whole months to get a first training. I was patient and grabbed my opportunity.

Also, there is a bunch of potential senseis and good RPers that could do the job but people just don't want to bug with it and take the burden. Being a sensei is far more than just training people, so don't be a d1ck and leave them alone.
Yeah,they are active in training but the problem is in the training system and the people they train to be more exact.

Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine is that Sensei and senpais should focus more on people without training,like they train someone that has already mastered the basic five while they say no to people with barley any training.I don't mean to offend or anything but they need to train the people depending on their current training rather than the current first come is first serve training system imo.
Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem my friend?
^ That's an alright solution, but it would leave the higher-ranked people a little butthurt and would just cause more Drama,

Also Yusuke, i asked you for training, and you respectfully denied ( thankyou ) But the overloaded system isn't the only thing that needs fixing, some sensei and sempai have very bad attitudes towards newcomers and just treat them like dirt.

Im sure you were new once, asking for training, going around everywhere getting a 'no' everytime for ages.

I'm not the smartest person out there, i can't make any changes, but we need something beyond the sensei/sempai system, maybe a school that teaches a huge group of people a single element all at once, instead of just a a single person.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been surfing around alot of the Sensei/Sempai pages and noticed 3/4 of them had some type of message, simply implying 'Im not taking any students' or 'Don't ask that way or ill ignore you'

It's not like we mean any disrespect, and are trying to give sensei/sempai a hard time, it's just this system is so overloaded and needs a new way to train new players fast or it's just going to crash and fall with people spamming threads and pages.

Also some sensei/sempai sometimes ask for special conditions, to fill out forms and ask in special ways. It's not like it isn't hard enough for us already with the overloaded system, but some are making us work hard just to get a 'no' at the end of every application for training. Some people, like me, have been waiting patiently for awhile now and don't need more trouble with corrupt trainers asking for all these special conditions.
The system as it is now is the best there is. Probably you think more sempai/sensei should be made. If we let everyone be a sempai or sensei than the knowledge of the techniques would not be passed on correctly to the new generation. If this kind of thing happened the RP would die out quickly due to arguments.

Every sensei/sempai has a real life just like you. Many members forget that fact. Try keeping that in mind. Also remember that they perhaps already have enough students which they are teaching. If every sensei took a hundred students it would be a chaos. People would be neglected the training due to the stress and strain. If there was a better way to successfully train new people it would have been in motion already.

They ask to apply in threads because they do not want their profile's flooded by a bizillion requests. They also want to chat with their friends on the forum and not reply to training requests. By using application threads the sensei have a better overview of their (potential) students and their progress.

@ bold: Corrupt trainers? Why do you think they are corrupt? That is just stupid and idiotic to think. Sensei have other obligations.

Just be patient and keep asking around. That is the best way to get training.

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine is that Sensei and senpais should focus more on people without training,like they train someone that has already mastered the basic five or an element or two while they say no to people with barley any training.I don't mean to offend or anything but they need to train the people depending on their current training rather than the current first come is first serve training system imo.
Then what do you suggest?
I already said what i suggest.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ That's an alright solution, but it would leave the higher-ranked people a little butthurt and would just cause more Drama,

Also Yusuke, i asked you for training, and you respectfully denied ( thankyou ) But the overloaded system isn't the only thing that needs fixing, some sensei and sempai have very bad attitudes towards newcomers and just treat them like dirt.

Im sure you were new once, asking for training, going around everywhere getting a 'no' everytime for ages.

I'm not the smartest person out there, i can't make any changes, but we need something beyond the sensei/sempai system, maybe a school that teaches a huge group of people a single element all at once, instead of just a a single person.
None of the sensei decline you and say no. None of them ever did. They tell you that they are full with students and have no more space for teaching. There is a huge difference between those two.

Also huge groups don't work. For example: One person in the group (a group of 10 people let's say) is inactive out of whatever reason is inactive. The training cannot go on only because of that one person thus leaving the other people to suffer. Understand why this doesn't work?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already said what i suggest.
And what do you get with that? Leaving more and more unfinished and untrained people, that could potentialy become Senseis themselves. There's a reason why they chose people with "some" knowledge. First, they already got the grip on how the RP works and how the training is going. They have an idea of how the techniques could work and senseis have less work to do with them. On the other hand, teaching a completely new member means that you have to go through all basics with him, explain him the whole concept and then start from the beginning with techniques. I hope you see my point.

Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is true that senseis and their sempais are overloaded but that is a good sign because they're actually doing something. They have their own personal lives and they don't spend every minute of their free time here like most of NBs nolifers do. The main problem of the whole NB community is the lack of patience. I, myself waited 6 whole months to get my first training. I was patient and grabbed my opportunity.

Your attitude is exactly what i wan't to change, i don't want to wait 6 months, i have the patience for it, but i don't see it SO god damn necessary for a simple training. Refer to my post above if you wan't an idea.

I may be new, but im not retarded. I have a life, as the sensei do, and i don't want to spend it waiting for the day a sensei/sempai pitys my existence and decides to take me in. I don't see it as much of a drama, and i really don't care what happens, i just don't like how unnessesary it all is. Sure im newer then most people, this post is going to make me an S-Jounin infact ( If 500 is the correct number:eek: ). I enjoy NB, and i wan't to move further in training and maybe even make a difference in the Narutobase RP system.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah,they are active in training but the problem is in the training system and the people they train to be more exact.
you do understand that if we would use your suggestion most senseis, well, wouldn't be senseis cause they wouldn't fulfill the requirments (don't mind my spelling, sort of drunked)

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
I actually Somewhat agree, though I'm sure when they decided to become sensei/senpai, they weren't busy, but now they are so they're just sensei in name, and don't train anymore, IMO that's messed up, BUT... YOU tell me, what's more important, Virtual RP or Real Life .-. ?

aradmehr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what do you get with that? Leaving more and more unfinished and untrained people, that could potentialy become Senseis themselves. There's a reason why they chose people with "some" knowledge. First, they already got the grip on how the RP works and how the training is going. They have an idea of how the techniques could work and senseis have less work to do with them. On the other hand, teaching a completely new member means that you have to go through all basics with him, explain him the whole concept and then start from the beginning with techniques. I hope you see my point.
you do understand that if we would use your suggestion most senseis, well, wouldn't be senseis cause they wouldn't fulfill the requirments (don't mind my spelling, sort of drunked)
I do,but this is exactly the reason people start quitting RP.Me,for example.What good will they be when they become a sensei when their is no one to train?I also hope you understand what I'm saying.