Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly reply-able, though that's my fault.
Lmao! Always leaving it up to me to keep the discussion going huh? xd Well in that case!!

... >_>
--- <_<
.-.<_>
-.- >_<

* How long have you envisioned this story to be? Have you mapped out the remaining storyline or have you been thinking "arc" by "arc" ??
* Also, when are you thinking of the next release? And will you be able to produce two chapters to make the next contest in time? =p
* Have you thought of any other stories beside this one?
* Have you been thinking about writing other places than NB?
* Who are your inspirations for writing? :rolleyes:
* How old are you (totally random xd)?

Have fun replying, lmao ;D XD

Edit:

Bonus question:
Do you rate thread/chapters btw? xd

Last edited:

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao! Always leaving it up to me to keep the discussion going huh? xd Well in that case!!

... >_>
--- <_<
.-.<_>
-.- >_<

* How long have you envisioned this story to be? Have you mapped out the remaining storyline or have you been thinking "arc" by "arc" ??
* Also, when are you thinking of the next release? And will you be able to produce two chapters to make the next contest in time? =p
* Have you thought of any other stories beside this one?
* Have you been thinking about writing other places than NB?
* Who are your inspirations for writing? :rolleyes:
* How old are you (totally random xd)?

Have fun replying, lmao ;D XD

Edit:

Bonus question:
Do you rate thread/chapters btw? xd
I have made a rough mental map on a few future chapters but for now, it's safe to say that I'm planning arc by arc.
I'm thinking of finalizing Chapter 8 in 2-3 days and Chapter 9 in another week of dedicated writing. I'll hope to make it in time for the contes
To be honest, yes, I'm thinking of writing another story alongside this. You see, there is this manga 'Nisekoi' it's a Romance-Comedy with a few Ecchi scenes, it was recommended to me by a friend and I found it's plot enjoyable so I figured "Let's write a fic on it". Of course I have not planned it and have no idea on how to go about it as I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should even write as I feel as I can't manage 2 stories at once.
I AM writing on other places (just one) than NB as I feel as though little by little, people are leaving the base and that by a few months after the anime ends, the base will be left with a handful of people. Not to say that I will stop writing here if there aren't enough people, but I feel like there would be no point in doing so as writers like you, CW, Kuroi, etc will be gone.
Inspiration to actually start writing, you and the following. Inspiration to write on the plot/themes I'm writing, with , with and with .
Highschooler older than Imouto-chan (Naruko uzumaki). How old are you?
Yes, from chapter 6 onward.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have made a rough mental map on a few future chapters but for now, it's safe to say that I'm planning arc by arc.
I'm thinking of finalizing Chapter 8 in 2-3 days and Chapter 9 in another week of dedicated writing. I'll hope to make it in time for the contes
To be honest, yes, I'm thinking of writing another story alongside this. You see, there is this manga 'Nisekoi' it's a Romance-Comedy with a few Ecchi scenes, it was recommended to me by a friend and I found it's plot enjoyable so I figured "Let's write a fic on it". Of course I have not planned it and have no idea on how to go about it as I'm still contemplating on whether or not I should even write as I feel as I can't manage 2 stories at once.
I AM writing on other places (just one) than NB as I feel as though little by little, people are leaving the base and that by a few months after the anime ends, the base will be left with a handful of people. Not to say that I will stop writing here if there aren't enough people, but I feel like there would be no point in doing so as writers like you, CW, Kuroi, etc will be gone.
Inspiration to actually start writing, you and the following. Inspiration to write on the plot/themes I'm writing, with , with and with .
Highschooler older than Imouto-chan (Naruko uzumaki). How old are you?
Yes, from chapter 6 onward.
Green - I see... Well personally I planned only 3 chapter when I started out (this story has been told soooo many times, but why not), which was suppose to revolve around the final battle of Naruto VS Tobi (I even remember when this was. Not only the 27th of July 2010, but the manga chapters of the week was of Naruto training with Killerbee! O_O The war hadn't even begun yet, haha. That's how long it is ago). Then I got the idea of that fight instead being at the end of a longer plot, with Akatsuki returning and attacking everyone else too, then the chronicles and I ended up on 15 + 3 + 3 in total for my first work. I knew how things would pan out as I wrote, but I didn't know much about the details. Before I reached the end though, everything hit me. Not only did I get an idea for a sequel (Returns) and how it would pan out with Naruto having to fight Kabuto and the Sage of Six Paths (I never thought it would drag for 30 chapters though, as I intended my sequel to be 15 long like the first. It was only extended upon 3 chapters at a time as I realized there was no way I could get it done within the limit even when I wrote long chapters), but I also got ideas of doing timeskips where Naruto got so old that he had a grandson and great-grandchildren. I planned this part of the story before I had finished my first work xD This eventually lead into the ideas of Legacy being made once I approached the end of Returns, and at the same time, the idea for the Series Finale came to me. I knew things I wanted to write, two years before I got to them. I even wrote scenes for chapters like 28 before I had released the 6th chapter of Returns xD That's how far I planned, and my notes were extensive indeed. I suppose the same goes for my later works as well where I planned out the entirety of the Forgotten Tale before I started (to the smallest detail), and the same for TLSoSP (although I ended up extending it horrendously. It was after all only suppose to last 6-9 chapters or so, not 16 xd). I did never write scenes or entire upcoming chapters that took place way down the line after that though xP I stopped doing that after I finished Returns, although I did finish entire series before releasing one part of it (Series Finale, which took me 7 months to complete). With Returns it was crazy xd I had like 5 or so chapters that I had finished everything between 25-75 per cent of, but they weren't next on the list before I had released 15-22 other chapters first. The good old times... I should probably just write the fight between Hagoromo, Hamura and the Jubi, before I even begin on the Tower of Death arc :rolleyes: That would be symbolic to my past self at least, haha.

Blue - Great, hope you'll make it ;) I've already started on chapter 8 myself, but haven't written anything in particular yet. Recollection 4,5 and 6 (one thread) is a few clicks away from release whenever I decide to release it (100 per cent finished in other words. I didn't want to release it yet though for obvious reasons).

Gold - So that's where all these "erotic" influences comes from!! XD See, I knew you had it in you to write such stories, hah! I mean, go for it :rolleyes: ;) As for writing 2 stories at once, there are a lot of writers on the Base who have done so. One thing seems to be common though, either one story gets neglected in favor of the other (discontinued), or the writer ends up with several unfinished stories. That is why I never started Three Kingdoms back in 2011 as I intended, because I knew it would be as big as or even bigger than TLSoK, and there was no way in hell I would be able to manage both at the same time. If I had done this, one of them would certainly have been neglected, and the other stories I've written wouldn't have come to be. You make your own choice though. I did manage to pull off Recollection in between just now, but I didn't release them between chapters of TLSoSP, but instead just went on and finished them all at once (to be noted though, about 90 per cent of Recollection was done last year before I started panning out TLSoSP, so it wasn't any rush to just fill in the last 10 per cent and finally release them. The only reason I stalled was because I intended to release it after TLSoSP was done).

Red - Now that you mention it, I think you told me this before actually, on several occasions even xD "Gone" is a strong word :rolleyes: I'll probably just stop writing. I will however drop by every now and then, and that is why it's crucial that you my friend, get a facebook before that time, haha ;) Trea has somewhat promised me that she will "reopen" her FB and befriend me when/if it comes down to me leaving the Base for good (already got people like Eric (CW), Kuroi (Ivan) and so on there, on FB that is)

Purple - See red xd

Bold - So you're in your 30s? :| :rolleyes: xD I just kid, obviously you're talking about the Shippuden Naruto, so that makes you 18 huh? Cool =p Still a youngling compared to me and that is why YOU ARE... MY APPRENTICE @____@ xd

Last edited:

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Green - I see... Well personally I planned only 3 chapter when I started out (this story has been told soooo many times, but why not), which was suppose to revolve around the final battle of Naruto VS Tobi (I even remember when this was. Not only the 27th of July 2010, but the manga chapters of the week was of Naruto training with Killerbee! O_O The war hadn't even begun yet, haha. That's how long it is ago). Then I got the idea of that fight instead being at the end of a longer plot, with Akatsuki returning and attacking everyone else too, then the chronicles and I ended up on 15 + 3 + 3 in total for my first work. I knew how things would pan out as I wrote, but I didn't know much about the details. Before I reached the end though, everything hit me. Not only did I get an idea for a sequel (Returns) and how it would pan out with Naruto having to fight Kabuto and the Sage of Six Paths (I never thought it would drag for 30 chapters though, as I intended my sequel to be 15 long like the first. It was only extended upon 3 chapters at a time as I realized there was no way I could get it done within the limit even when I wrote long chapters), but I also got ideas of doing timeskips where Naruto got so old that he had a grandson and great-grandchildren. I planned this part of the story before I had finished my first work xD This eventually lead into the ideas of Legacy being made once I approached the end of Returns, and at the same time, the idea for the Series Finale came to me. I knew things I wanted to write, two years before I got to them. I even wrote scenes for chapters like 28 before I had released the 6th chapter of Returns xD That's how far I planned, and my notes were extensive indeed. I suppose the same goes for my later works as well where I planned out the entirety of the Forgotten Tale before I started (to the smallest detail), and the same for TLSoSP (although I ended up extending it horrendously. It was after all only suppose to last 6-9 chapters or so, not 16 xd). I did never write scenes or entire upcoming chapters that took place way down the line after that though xP I stopped doing that after I finished Returns, although I did finish entire series before releasing one part of it (Series Finale, which took me 7 months to complete). With Returns it was crazy xd I had like 5 or so chapters that I had finished everything between 25-75 per cent of, but they weren't next on the list before I had released 15-22 other chapters first. The good old times... I should probably just write the fight between Hagoromo, Hamura and the Jubi, before I even begin on the Tower of Death arc :rolleyes: That would be symbolic to my past self at least, haha.

Blue - Great, hope you'll make it ;) I've already started on chapter 8 myself, but haven't written anything in particular yet. Recollection 4,5 and 6 (one thread) is a few clicks away from release whenever I decide to release it (100 per cent finished in other words. I didn't want to release it yet though for obvious reasons).

Gold - So that's where all these "erotic" influences comes from!! XD See, I knew you had it in you to write such stories, hah! I mean, go for it :rolleyes: ;) As for writing 2 stories at once, there are a lot of writers on the Base who have done so. One thing seems to be common though, either one story gets neglected in favor of the other (discontinued), or the writer ends up with several unfinished stories. That is why I never started Three Kingdoms back in 2011 as I intended, because I knew it would be as big as or even bigger than TLSoK, and there was no way in hell I would be able to manage both at the same time. If I had done this, one of them would certainly have been neglected, and the other stories I've written wouldn't have come to be. You make your own choice though. I did manage to pull off Recollection in between just now, but I didn't release them between chapters of TLSoSP, but instead just went on and finished them all at once (to be noted though, about 90 per cent of Recollection was done last year before I started panning out TLSoSP, so it wasn't any rush to just fill in the last 10 per cent and finally release them. The only reason I stalled was because I intended to release it after TLSoSP was done).

Red - Now that you mention it, I think you told me this before actually, on several occasions even xD "Gone" is a strong word :rolleyes: I'll probably just stop writing. I will however drop by every now and then, and that is why it's crucial that you my friend, get a facebook before that time, haha ;) Trea has somewhat promised me that she will "reopen" her FB and befriend me when/if it comes down to me leaving the Base for good (already got people like Eric (CW), Kuroi (Ivan) and so on there, on FB that is)

Purple - See red xd

Bold - So you're in your 30s? :| :rolleyes: xD I just kid, obviously you're talking about the Shippuden Naruto, so that makes you 18 huh? Cool =p Still a youngling compared to me and that is why YOU ARE... MY APPRENTICE @____@ xd
Green - No, I will not give a reply to this un-reply-able history lectureXD.

Blue - I do too, I've go to work overtime:wesobi:.

Gold - Hey Hey, I don't put erotic influences in my stories, they just happen to find their way there. Yeah, that's what I figured. Write a bit further ahead (at least half way through) before doing another thing.

Red - I'll see about that, though you misunderstood the last time FB was brought up. The thing is, I can't add you on FB, for lack of a better expression, for more than a few reasons. Now see, I've got parents and family on FB who are all for not adding 'unknown' people on FB, digital security reasons (don't really get it myself), so if I add you and the others then there will be a lot of unnecessary questioning which will lead to...well you probably know what I mean. So I guess a simple solution is that we make a Secret/Private Group on FB and talk there, I mean I'm part of a secret anime group already so making another one couldn't hurt.

Bold - I meant this but oh well, you have a rough idea of my age (You also need a Japanese lesson. 'Imouto-chan' means 'little sister'[Of course not biological in this case.].). You didn't answer my question though, how old are YOU? :reborn::hint:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Green - No, I will not give a reply to this un-reply-able history lectureXD.

Blue - I do too, I've go to work overtime:wesobi:.

Gold - Hey Hey, I don't put erotic influences in my stories, they just happen to find their way there. Yeah, that's what I figured. Write a bit further ahead (at least half way through) before doing another thing.

Red - I'll see about that, though you misunderstood the last time FB was brought up. The thing is, I can't add you on FB, for lack of a better expression, for more than a few reasons. Now see, I've got parents and family on FB who are all for not adding 'unknown' people on FB, digital security reasons (don't really get it myself), so if I add you and the others then there will be a lot of unnecessary questioning which will lead to...well you probably know what I mean. So I guess a simple solution is that we make a Secret/Private Group on FB and talk there, I mean I'm part of a secret anime group already so making another one couldn't hurt.

Bold - I meant this but oh well, you have a rough idea of my age (You also need a Japanese lesson. 'Imouto-chan' means 'little sister'[Of course not biological in this case.].). You didn't answer my question though, how old are YOU? :reborn::hint:
Green - But at least you read it, and that's what count :p It's up to you how serious you want this conversation to be and how long it should go on I guess. I on the other hand, always have something to say :rolleyes:

Red - Oh really? Why have your family there in the first place? Or maybe you're in one of those super-strict ones? I know a friend who wasn't allowed to do shit when he was younger because his father was super-strict with everything, plus his family was super religious, so there was no way he was going to be allowed to do things unless he did them without him knowing xP He really has no relation to his dad now that we've grown up though.

Also, you can alter the privacy settings to exclude certain people from seeing what you are up to. I have a "friend" on FB that I've excluded from basically everything. At this point, I'm not even sure why I have her still on my friend's list xd

If none of that work, you could just make a separate profile, no? :rolleyes: I get why though if you are limited with your options.

Bold - Oh xD 16 then. Just about two year's short of the age I was when I started writing on the Base. 23 ;) But that's already in the "About Me" tab. I couldn't see that in yours however, so I thought I would ask randomly =p

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Green - But at least you read it, and that's what count :p It's up to you how serious you want this conversation to be and how long it should go on I guess. I on the other hand, always have something to say :rolleyes:

Red - Oh really? Why have your family there in the first place? Or maybe you're in one of those super-strict ones? I know a friend who wasn't allowed to do shit when he was younger because his father was super-strict with everything, plus his family was super religious, so there was no way he was going to be allowed to do things unless he did them without him knowing xP He really has no relation to his dad now that we've grown up though.

Also, you can alter the privacy settings to exclude certain people from seeing what you are up to. I have a "friend" on FB that I've excluded from basically everything. At this point, I'm not even sure why I have her still on my friend's list xd

If none of that work, you could just make a separate profile, no? :rolleyes: I get why though if you are limited with your options.

Bold - Oh xD 16 then. Just about two year's short of the age I was when I started writing on the Base. 23 ;) But that's already in the "About Me" tab. I couldn't see that in yours however, so I thought I would ask randomly =p
Green - You always were one for chit chat.

Red - It's kinda hard not to, considering that we live in the same house and they have awareness of what happens to their FB accounts regarding me.

I guess, though the group idea isn't bad either is it?

Too troublesome though I guess I can do that.

Bold - That's for me to know and for you to find out xd. Didn't really check there for age.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Green - You always were one for chit chat.

Red - It's kinda hard not to, considering that we live in the same house and they have awareness of what happens to their FB accounts regarding me.

I guess, though the group idea isn't bad either is it?

Too troublesome though I guess I can do that.

Bold - That's for me to know and for you to find out xd. Didn't really check there for age.
I see... Well I suppose you live by a different set of "ethnic rules" perhaps where strictness and 'morality' are important. Here we just tell our parents to **** off if they come scooping around xD I didn't have my own pc until I was like 15 though, so before that it was impossible to have some privacy. My parents aren't even on FB, hardly even know what it's all about really.

I'm already member of an old NB group with very old members. Died out pretty fast xD Commenting is just not the same, haha, but I guess it could work for reach-out methods. I don't understand though, do you have to like show stuff you post before doing so, like are your parents reading my comment right now? o__O I don't want them to forbid you talking to me or anything, that would be... Odd.

It really ain't though. Know a couple of guys who has one. Kuroi even has one even though he barely logs on. You can just name it something else entirely too. Escorpiius used that name for his page for like three years before he finally realized that FB wasn't that bad and changed his name into his real one xP The same thing with posting real pictures of himself.

Lmao.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Major events are about to happen, that's a given.

Not sure about a cool entrance, he is an ordinary kid after all.

Seriously!!!??? The similarity is the teasing, right? I doubt that it's on the level of my Mikoto (The last part made intentionally suggestive).

Thanks, I'll try to keep this up =D.
Glad to hear it :)

No worries, whatever you choose for Sasuke will be fantastic no matter what! =D

Well, my mom can be crazy at times sometimes close to the level of Mikoto! XD

You’re welcome and you got this bro! ;) =D

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. I still find your story intriguing. I love Mikoto's and Naruto's relationship but I have to wonder how well that sits with Sasuke and Fugaku. Itachi seems alright with it. Also I just can't see the Third making it so easy for the Uchiha to get their hands on the tailed beast by allowing Naruto so much time there. I realize that he wanted Shisui to train him but that could also be accomplished in the village. It seems as though Naruto is cutting his ties to the rest of the village in favor of the Uchiha.I know the Third made mistakes but this seems a bit much even for him.

I'm still enjoying the read and looking forward to the next chapter.

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see... Well I suppose you live by a different set of "ethnic rules" perhaps where strictness and 'morality' are important. Here we just tell our parents to **** off if they come scooping around xD I didn't have my own pc until I was like 15 though, so before that it was impossible to have some privacy. My parents aren't even on FB, hardly even know what it's all about really.

I'm already member of an old NB group with very old members. Died out pretty fast xD Commenting is just not the same, haha, but I guess it could work for reach-out methods. I don't understand though, do you have to like show stuff you post before doing so, like are your parents reading my comment right now? o__O I don't want them to forbid you talking to me or anything, that would be... Odd.

It really ain't though. Know a couple of guys who has one. Kuroi even has one even though he barely logs on. You can just name it something else entirely too. Escorpiius used that name for his page for like three years before he finally realized that FB wasn't that bad and changed his name into his real one xP The same thing with posting real pictures of himself.

Lmao.
Well not exactly, it's just that parents are more important in one's life. Well 'own', in a way, a laptop which was a left alone and unused so I laid claim to it (though my parents can still use it). The PC is a free for all and commonly used so I just use it for gaming.

A HELL to the NO. They don't read my comments before posting. No. Man would that be messed up or what.

I do have a side-account which I rarely use, I just need to remember the email address and password to it.

Glad to hear it :)

No worries, whatever you choose for Sasuke will be fantastic no matter what! =D

Well, my mom can be crazy at times sometimes close to the level of Mikoto! XD

You’re welcome and you got this bro! ;) =D
Well Sasuke does have his moments in canon so it's logical that you like him.

Whoa, I can only wish you good luck then :xD:. You must get teased to death.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. I still find your story intriguing. I love Mikoto's and Naruto's relationship but I have to wonder how well that sits with Sasuke and Fugaku. Itachi seems alright with it. Also I just can't see the Third making it so easy for the Uchiha to get their hands on the tailed beast by allowing Naruto so much time there. I realize that he wanted Shisui to train him but that could also be accomplished in the village. It seems as though Naruto is cutting his ties to the rest of the village in favor of the Uchiha.I know the Third made mistakes but this seems a bit much even for him.

I'm still enjoying the read and looking forward to the next chapter.
No problem, as long as you reviewed ;). Yeah, it's was important to portray them as close due to some future plans. Sasuke's opinion is shared in the next chapter (#I don't care (is his thing)). Fugaku is trying to remain on Naruto's good side, though he is unaware of being exposed. I like to think that Naruto's freedom to go to the Uchiha can not be taken away by Hiruzen as it is the boy's own choice. Hiruzen knows that Naruto is smart and has protection by Shisui, Itachi and Mikoto. Naruto is... distant from the rest of the village, yes. I don't think of it as a mistake, more like the Third is aware that since it would make no difference to Naruto's detachment to the village, it would be best to let him go to a place where he is welcome.

Thanks for reading and liking, the next chapter is out (as you know already, I think).