Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to know. I have no reads on you since you subbed in, and I don't have enough to emphatically say you're town, so you'd have to prove to towns you are...

I just feel kinda bad because every game I've been in with you ends up with you being mislynched xD
Well, I was accused of being the SK I think. Now, who was I accused of killing and on which night? Since I wasn't even active for a huge chunk of the game(due to unexpectedly having to sub in early coupled with surprise shifts at work)

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace yes I'm town. And I think Conspirator is the SK, I don't know if Rej is a cop or not but I'm willing to vote Conspirator, and I think that is a better option than ansa atm. @Corazon wanna explain your Vote against me?
Did you read my previous posts? Even if he's SK, that might not be the best play, because mafia probably has a way of killing town, which would you prefer, an SK that has no idea who's town, or mafia, or the mafia who KNOWS us? Also, if Rej is bluffing, and we lynch Conspirator, then we lose. I'm just saying we should evaluate our options... You won't have voted Conspirator if Rej didn't claim cop would you? If he's SK we can still deal with his next DP, but if we lynch him now, irrespective of his alignment, we still haven't touched mafia yet. Do you get my point?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you read my previous posts? Even if he's SK, that might not be the best play, because mafia probably has a way of killing town, which would you prefer, an SK that has no idea who's town, or mafia, or the mafia who KNOWS us? Also, if Rej is bluffing, and we lynch Conspirator, then we lose. I'm just saying we should evaluate our options... You won't have voted Conspirator if Rej didn't claim cop would you? If he's SK we can still deal with his next DP, but if we lynch him now, irrespective of his alignment, we still haven't touched mafia yet. Do you get my point?
I would have voted konan instead, I don't know why but Rej even though targeted too many times got saved, even at nights, I think he was protected at nights, cause if he was the SK, the mafia would eliminate him if he was the mafia he probably would get killed by the SK, but he was saved till now. So something in me says, we should go with Conspirator this time.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have voted konan instead, I don't know why but Rej even though targeted too many times got saved, even at nights, I think he was protected at nights, cause if he was the SK, the mafia would eliminate him if he was the mafia he probably would get killed by the SK, but he was saved till now. So something in me says, we should go with Conspirator this time.
I understand, but I'm saying we should ignore Rej's claim for now, and hunt scum if possible, and if you think PaperboiKonan is a better lynch, then we go there

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given the votes, I think it might just lead to a tie. But are you trying to save Conspirator anyway Elmage?
Nope! Not at all, I don't have an idea what his alignment could be, but if he's SK, like Rej says, then lynching him may not be the best play, but I can't do much to stop it. In any case if we still have a chance next DP, it will be decisive

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Not open for further replies.