LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isnt a clear cut person like sagebee, elmage or anyone else in this game. I dont know his meta. :/
Usually he gets night killed, or power killed.
So do you mean that he tends to be more roundabout and indirect in his approach? Or is he more passive than others?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lan, reads on all the low posters
Eh...
SoulKiller I hoped was trying to bait people but vanished, so not a good look
Sagebee, according to my memories, will die at some point and if scum is no influence to the game at all. I'll know his alignment once he flips.
Elmage... I cannot say anything about him, but my gut says he left a favourable impression?
Alice... has posted
Konan... has not, have they?
Poison might be town, at least if one of her posts is what I think it is
Naomi_Rose has not played yet, or rather, nothing they said was eventful. I see you vote them. I also think to remember they mostly talked about themselves and their meta on other sides and haven't said zilch about the running game.

Basically, I got nothing with most of them. Not sure if this was helpful.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Have you been in a game where he is scum before? Also, does he also die fast as town when he plays more passively and reactive?
Yes. I have been, his scum play and town play can be crossdressed.
hmm, actually I think he lives longer when he plays passively. HE also tends to be scum when he plays passively.
This is all from loose memory.

@Ansatsuken how would you describe your meta?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ISO on RED:

Entrance Stage:

I count as entrance, the first hour someone spends into the game, often a singular post that indicates the mood and motivation of a player on a superficial view. As a civillian you mostly want to get compliments during an entrance or have someone react to you, let's see how RED performed at this:
You must be registered for see images

Phase one, the "laughter":
Red wasted 3 posts within atleast a 12 minute time frame, this is indicated as a "Complex".
Complexes can mean anything at this point, the best thing would a direct confrontation with @All_Red to clearly state why.
All in all this left no impressions a civillian should leave.

Phase two, the "connection":
Following the entrance of a game a player, especially a civillian will try to connect with people.
We have a double turn basically here, where Red refers to my point against Misas entrance and brings it up to have Misa pressure voted.

Following that she was rather carefully posting, this can be normal after going into agression.
Red basically took what I served and went for it with agression, one could say this could be staged by me and Red, but I can tell you I am also confused about this agression.

Following that I once said that I feel Red is playing out of place, this is where it started.
Is it a good indicator? We will see.

Dynamic Stage:
In the DS of the Day One a Civillian is supposed to create dynamics and serve reads for fellow civillian players, also this is where the "Inquisition Stage" starts off. This phase holds aslong as no wagons has been settled. Let's see what Red is doing after the Entrance:

tbh Red serves a childish playstyle, but I don't see her overacting herself, she has freeminded statements and this leads her into complimenting a proactive "wall-"post by Poison Chan out of gut. Poison Chan was a good target and in the end, a read is a read and she served one. Do I see any suspicious scum dynamics? A bad scum throws bad suspicion or bad town reads, a good scum brings details to the table that can be malicious, a civillian just tries to sell their mind and Red is not carrying scum indicating aspects with her at this point.

Red distances herself from the "Wagon and Evaluation Stage" and it is a logical point to consider in this DP, a timeframe to make ISOs (my example rn). Red was pretty careful at some parts of her entrance, she reflects that carefulness in that statement = Consistency! (good indicator)

Again back to the topic "Out of Place". This can be seen here, Red is indeed worrying about why people neg reading her, and this indeed is the most crumbling aspect of her DP at this point. You can see she tries to play town and at this point I emphasize the "try" and a possible disappointment in her being read as scum, indicating that she adapted a civ mindset upon her recent approaches. Jumping on the Luku/Ansa topic is a good thing, since Luku jumped on Ansa and Ansa received neg reads. Bad timing, but Red was probably cornered at that point and hence the out of place post #181 .
How scummy it really is? I can't tell at this point.

Red you owe me really after this, and I mean really.

I served my reads and dynamics, and I shift to my own evaluation stage here because I see the necessity for town in this and to generate a good lynch towards EoD. (if not answered, a town read of mine were you and now I basically deliver my promised Red ISO to @LanMisa before moving on.

Above we see a cooldown play by Red and it is understandable after delivering an play out of place.
Opening a dynamic towards me, which is always a friendly indicator, even after being scum read and out of place she keeps up. It is a good indicator within this mess.

Finally another mess where Red jumps on Misa.
This is OMGUS behaviour basically, since Misa always had a doubt on Red, I feel, else this discussion wouldn't had lead to this point, problem was that Misa received some town reads at this point and was quite in a green bracket for most people, which was the worst part of her play and she basically admits it in the end which leads to an unvote.
Yes could be compensating an uncareful scum move in the end and is a bad indicator in all this mess and it contradicts the careful playstyle Red partially adapted since the entrance and it is a mayor consistency-break.
I made this ISO for an hour now and I don't know how far I catched up but this has to be justified.

As conclusion the break at the end was not good and a bad indicator, all in all she adapted an obvious civillian playstyle and didn't leak enough to justify her as scum. Her votes are just engager and not anything to solidify a wagon or create heavy burst against town. I don't smell those intentions tbh.

She is a strong civ read or a really really leaky scum, and this what I doubt, but I leave it open for those who want to use my ISO for a counter thesis. I wanna stand to my thesis that she is a town that made quite transparent misplays.

I can't detail into posts, as this would cost me another hour lol.
Please I beg others to do an ISO on a random person and deliver some hungry personas something to evaluate.

• Love
Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
ISO on RED:

Entrance Stage:

I count as entrance, the first hour someone spends into the game, often a singular post that indicates the mood and motivation of a player on a superficial view. As a civillian you mostly want to get compliments during an entrance or have someone react to you, let's see how RED performed at this:

Phase one, the "laughter":
Red wasted 3 posts within atleast a 12 minute time frame, this is indicated as a "Complex".
Complexes can mean anything at this point, the best thing would a direct confrontation with @All_Red to clearly state why.
All in all this left no impressions a civillian should leave.

Phase two, the "connection":
Following the entrance of a game a player, especially a civillian will try to connect with people.
We have a double turn basically here, where Red refers to my point against Misas entrance and brings it up to have Misa pressure voted.

Following that she was rather carefully posting, this can be normal after going into agression.
Red basically took what I served and went for it with agression, one could say this could be staged by me and Red, but I can tell you I am also confused about this agression.

Following that I once said that I feel Red is playing out of place, this is where it started.
Is it a good indicator? We will see.

Dynamic Stage:
In the DS of the Day One a Civillian is supposed to create dynamics and serve reads for fellow civillian players, also this is where the "Inquisition Stage" starts off. This phase holds aslong as no wagons has been settled. Let's see what Red is doing after the Entrance:

tbh Red serves a childish playstyle, but I don't see her overacting herself, she has freeminded statements and this leads her into complimenting a proactive "wall-"post by Poison Chan out of gut. Poison Chan was a good target and in the end, a read is a read and she served one. Do I see any suspicious scum dynamics? A bad scum throws bad suspicion or bad town reads, a good scum brings details to the table that can be malicious, a civillian just tries to sell their mind and Red is not carrying scum indicating aspects with her at this point.

Red distances herself from the "Wagon and Evaluation Stage" and it is a logical point to consider in this DP, a timeframe to make ISOs (my example rn). Red was pretty careful at some parts of her entrance, she reflects that carefulness in that statement = Consistency! (good indicator)

Again back to the topic "Out of Place". This can be seen here, Red is indeed worrying about why people neg reading her, and this indeed is the most crumbling aspect of her DP at this point. You can see she tries to play town and at this point I emphasize the "try" and a possible disappointment in her being read as scum, indicating that she adapted a civ mindset upon her recent approaches. Jumping on the Luku/Ansa topic is a good thing, since Luku jumped on Ansa and Ansa received neg reads. Bad timing, but Red was probably cornered at that point and hence the out of place post #181 .
How scummy it really is? I can't tell at this point.

Red you owe me really after this, and I mean really.

I served my reads and dynamics, and I shift to my own evaluation stage here because I see the necessity for town in this and to generate a good lynch towards EoD. (if not answered, a town read of mine were you and now I basically deliver my promised Red ISO to @LanMisa before moving on.

Above we see a cooldown play by Red and it is understandable after delivering an play out of place.
Opening a dynamic towards me, which is always a friendly indicator, even after being scum read and out of place she keeps up. It is a good indicator within this mess.

Finally another mess where Red jumps on Misa.
This is OMGUS behaviour basically, since Misa always had a doubt on Red, I feel, else this discussion wouldn't had lead to this point, problem was that Misa received some town reads at this point and was quite in a green bracket for most people, which was the worst part of her play and she basically admits it in the end which leads to an unvote.
Yes could be compensating an uncareful scum move in the end and is a bad indicator in all this mess and it contradicts the careful playstyle Red partially adapted since the entrance and it is a mayor consistency-break.
I made this ISO for an hour now and I don't know how far I catched up but this has to be justified.

As conclusion the break at the end was not good and a bad indicator, all in all she adapted an obvious civillian playstyle and didn't leak enough to justify her as scum. Her votes are just engager and not anything to solidify a wagon or create heavy burst against town. I don't smell those intentions tbh.

She is a strong civ read or a really really leaky scum, and this what I doubt, but I leave it open for those who want to use my ISO for a counter thesis. I wanna stand to my thesis that she is a town that made quite transparent misplays.

I can't detail into posts, as this would cost me another hour lol.
Please I beg others to do an ISO on a random person and deliver some hungry personas something to evaluate.
Hmm. This was extra, but dam. That was detailed. Okay. So in conlustion I'm a town read for you and Lan is also Town read?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
see.
I'm quite trash at remembering your meta. My bad.
I feel you, I am also bad at remembering metas, I just remember certain events, for example in the Old Time Mafia game, where Ansatsuken and me suspected each other until LyLo and we won it!

You need mental strength and an open mind to play with deep wolf players.
That's where I learned to value to play with Ansatsuken and I hope he is town in this game.

anyway you can watch me in every game, being bad at getting someone's meta lmao, that happens when you play simultanously on 3 forums lmao

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo after going through Ansa's posts, I think what he's doing is consistent with how he usually plays, I'm giving him a town lean for now, but that could change anytime (as early as my next post ._.)
Because it's still too early? We should be focused on scum hunting
Why do you think that anybody with an early vote WILL get lynched?
Good point!

Interesting interaction between AllRed and Lan :lok:

Status
Not open for further replies.