Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the moment Hagaromo/Madara introduced Kaguya i knew Otsutsuki would give us a juicy story.

From the Kara organization and their ties to the O clan, to the O clan themselves all the way back to how it ties in with Boruto.

Theres a lot to explore. A much better story than crying about things not going your way so you're gonna enslaved the planet.

O Clan about to show you some hype.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, yeah. Interdemensional aliens does seems like the next big thing. This is most definitely not a series about ninja anymore, but as a dank meme once said...

You must be registered for see images

I mean, it worked for Dragon Ball.....

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those a big shoes to fill.

Characters like Itachi & Madara are far better characters then any Otsutsuki mentioned as of yet.
Agreed.

OT: Please the Otsutsuki ruined this manga altogether, Boruto is trash because of them, they've been handing out all sorts of ass pulls and anything they can think of.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those a big shoes to fill.

Characters like Itachi & Madara are far better characters then any Otsutsuki mentioned as of yet.
Itachi and Madara are very well written despite the latter being manipulated by Kaguya's will. But Itachi's character development so far puts any Ototsuki character to shame.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed.

OT: Please the Otsutsuki ruined this manga altogether, Boruto is trash because of them, they've been handing out all sorts of ass pulls and anything they can think of.
I just think the alien theme isn’t a good route imo, I want things to be about being a ninja. I like Kara theme or plot though.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Madara story alone is better then these fodderz who came out of nowhere - not including the rest of the clan <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> and the story will be just like in the last episode - &quot;Yes, we were watching for 10000 years&quot; ....</div>

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic. Honestly all the byakugan wankers are trying to roll on this hype train. Think back to when you were 6 years younger and Naruto was the dopest manga and anime and you know why cause the uchiha brought it there. The aliens are all hype and no ninja and darkness. You little girls who ride in this hype train cause you wank Hinata get a life

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fanfic. Honestly all the byakugan wankers are trying to roll on this hype train. Think back to when you were 6 years younger and Naruto was the dopest manga and anime and you know why cause the uchiha brought it there. The aliens are all hype and no ninja and darkness. You little girls who ride in this hype train cause you wank Hinata get a life
Woo, someone's upset :lol

Also, I'm pretty sure Naruto began sinking in popularity after the Pain Arc, when the series started focusing on the Uchiha pity party. Obito alone ruined the manga's last two years, Sasuke kept switching his goals at the drop of a hat, and Madara's characterization was all over the place, but Uchiha stans will insist characters with like 15 chapters of screentime ruined the series just to deny the final Uchiha villains were trash.

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara story alone is better then these fodderz who came out of nowhere - not including the rest of the clan
You must be registered for see images

and the story will be just like in the last episode - "Yes, we were watching for 10000 years" ....
lol which also made no sense, cause at the start he’s like “I finally found you!” And it’s like, weren’t you watching him this whole time? Than how did you only just find him haha