3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
case in point
* yawn, okay buddy lmao
Bring it.

You must be registered for see images

Lmao.. Agreed with the bold. Can't wait tbh. I actually enjoyed the salt on show from just 2 or so minutes of discussion between Urashiki and Toneri :lol

I dont blame them, its just the seeping fear the favs and clan are becoming irrelevant. Dont know what else they expected when even Sasuke doesnt even wear the Uchiha crest anymore :lol

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
case in point

* yawn, okay buddy lmao

I dont blame them, its just the seeping fear the favs and clan are becoming irrelevant. Dont know what else they expected when even Sasuke doesnt even wear the Uchiha crest anymore :lol
Uchiha aren't irrelevant because are there still characters who are Uchiha that are part of the story. You are trying to hard the clan has been dead a long time ago and it never stopped the uchiha characters who were alive to play a vital role more so than the hyuuga members who we've been around longer. :lol:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's wait and see how it goes before jumping to conclusions
You must be registered for see images

This is what happen when you have nothing to refute and succumb to neg repping smh. This amounts to nothing so long my point stand. Like I said 123fire, all you're good at is being a blind fanboy soiling your pants with crap about your precious "fav" just like how you attacked Kodachi on twitter over the most petty things.

Reactions: Guitar Hero