Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold nowhere did my post state this lmfao. Let the butthurt flow dude i dont really care.
Ok why should anyone care if cartoon characters are dead in a shit series anyway? We're all waiting to see what happens. How are faps wanking characters with shit development like kaguya and toneri is beyond me lol

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok why should anyone care if cartoon characters are dead in a shit series anyway? We're all waiting to see what happens. How are faps wanking characters with shit development like kaguya and toneri is beyond me lol
let the Otsutsuki get 700 chapters then we will see

right now we can't say anything but just hope they don't turn into shit like the Uchiha

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like an origin story and more background development on Kaguya, including who had the BALLS to smash her, because her damn smile scared the hell out of me :lol

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To get reaction outta a few uchiha clowns who get triggered by bait so easily :lol. Look at my post history and you wont find me wanking Kaguya or Toneri even once.

Too many kids on this site with fragile egos from a series that hits its peak long before aliens. Ill repeat im only in this for Boruto and luckily for me its all about him, chapter 1 of the manga and the latest episode cemented. There are far better series out there than to lose sleep over this lmao, keep giving the OP what he wants though.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao the final uchiha villains were trash?
Yes. Obito was trash. He ruined Nagato, Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, and "Tobi".

Kaguya single handily ruin the manga with her asspulls
Kaguya's 10 chapter presence ruined the whole manga? lmao!! This guy can't even understand story telling !! And if anyone has ex machinas, it's the Uchiha with their 10 billion plot-induced abilities :lmao:

at least the uchiha were unpredictable
They followed the advice of talking turd.

and set up events using ninja like tactics without an erroneous asspull like black zetsu shadowing the ninja world for centuries :lol:
Stay mad your favs were mind slaves to Kaguya's will.
Only some degenerates think aliens that have nothing to do with ninjas struggle can make this series better. In fact anyone who prefers aliens over ninjas aren't actually true fans of the series in its essence they just want something new and I guess Boruto is for new fans not true fans.
This series was never about ninjas or ninja tactics in the conventional sense.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To get reaction outta a few uchiha clowns who get triggered by bait so easily :lol. Look at my post history and you wont find me wanking Kaguya or Toneri even once.

Too many kids on this site with fragile egos from a series that hits its peak long before aliens. Ill repeat im only in this for Boruto and luckily for me its all about him, chapter 1 of the manga and the latest episode cemented. There are far better series out there than to lose sleep over this lmao, keep giving the OP what he wants though.
Who said you wanked toneri or kaguya ? I was referring to the aliens you are praising for nothing they brought to the series except their powers. Like I care about the trolls of the op I'm only here to debate this wanking over aliens that are petty shit characters. Look at this clown thinks he's trying to trigger uchiha fans when more than half the nds are Hyuuga fappers. Good job playing yourself on that :lol:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Obito was trash. He ruined Nagato, Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, and "Tobi".

Kaguya's 10 chapter presence ruined the whole manga? lmao!! This guy can't even understand story telling !! And if anyone has ex machinas, it's the Uchiha with their 10 billion plot-induced abilities :lmao:

They followed the advice of talking turd.

Stay mad your favs were mind slaves to Kaguya's will.

This series was never about ninjas or ninja tactics in the conventional sense.
She ruined the ending. And yeah the series was about ninjas and their struggle to cooperate/find middle ground and the uchiha represent all the darkness of the ninja world so they played their part very well in that sense.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really it just boasted their power but there was other people stronger than uchihas so I'm not sure what you mean by the series wanking uchiha because naruto was the most wanked character.
Sigh

I'm not gonna bother answering, you can't even admit that P2 was full of Uchiha wanking. :lol

I'm curious, what other series have you read?

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who said you wanked toneri or kaguya ? I was referring to the aliens you are praising for nothing they brought to the series except their powers. Like I care about the trolls of the op I'm only here to debate this wanking over aliens that are petty shit characters. Look at this clown thinks he's trying to trigger uchiha fans when more than half the nds are Hyuuga fappers. Good job playing yourself on that :lol:
Nah find anywhere in my post where i was praising any of the Otsutsuki i said their lore/potential nothing about their character, get the salt outta of eye and read i wrote b4 getting triggered and replying/crying about my post dude.

And by triggering uchiha fans i meant the OP not me lmao, calm down and read my post.

Would you smash?
Hell no

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh

I'm not gonna bother answering, you can't even admit that P2 was full of Uchiha wanking. :lol

I'm curious, what other series have you read?

Uchiha wanking or hokage wanking or naruto wanking? Why does character praise effect your outlook. Naruto is the most wanked character in the series that's a indisputable fact and the uchiha combined have nothing over the main character

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uchiha wanking or hokage wanking or naruto wanking? Why does character praise effect your outlook. Naruto is the most wanked character in the series that's a indisputable fact and the uchiha combined have nothing over the main character
And yet we don't know a single shit about the Uzumaki Clan, smh.

Please answer to my question. :bouncy:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She ruined the ending. And yeah the series was about ninjas and their struggle to cooperate/find middle ground and the uchiha represent all the darkness of the ninja world so they played their part very well in that sense.
Who cares about the ending when the last four years, especially those with Obito, were already garbage?

Nope, Obito singlehandedly desroys any argumnt that that the UChiha are well written, let alone gary stu Itachi and Sasuke's constant changing character.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah find anywhere in my post where i was praising any of the Otsutsuki i said their lore/potential nothing about their character, get the salt outta of eye and read i wrote b4 getting triggered and replying/crying about my post dude.

And by triggering uchiha fans i meant the OP no me lmao, calm down and read my post.

Hell no
And if their lore is so interesting why toneri who has a full movie is still such a flimsy character who gets tossed in and out of the plot like a rag doll prophet with no direction. Your post made it that you're pitting aliens who don't know anything about to uchihas that gave us a great story that had you hooked for years and patting yourself on the back. I thought you would actually take the time to defend this alien lore instead of shade dissing uchiha trying to look cool for the Alien faps who don't know even know what theyre fapping to :axedance:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares about the ending when the last four years, especially those with Obito, were already garbage?

Nope, Obito singlehandedly desroys any argumnt that that the UChiha are well written, let alone gary stu Itachi and Sasuke's constant changing character.

Ima stop you right there at obito single handiy doing something. Like Hinata toneri momo kaguya or Kinshiki are good written characters. Hinata is a trash character as well and you wank her fodder dojutsu over the eternal mangeyokou sharingan like it did something for her and her development. You simply have issues no explanation needed