Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah because the explosive tag on this picture was actually put on Sakura? And eventhen it's not as if the blast alone didn't hurt her? It's not as if ninjas can't use more than 1explosive tag?

This is what happened when Tobi put 4explosive tags on Naruto's body. It destroyed a safe house

You must be registered for see images

Telling me that Orochimaru would survive this, let alone not use Oral rebirth for this? Please stop fanboying
Sakura took out her tag and used it asap, to negate poison gas effects. It was an emergency, so she didn't have time to run away from it. She tanked a point-blank explosion like no problem. And yes, the blast didn't hurt her (not counting some bruises and scratches). Read the chapter again and you will see.

Lol at Zetsu body boosting speed. Another fanfic by Nattana to give feats to Orochimaru that he doesn't possess, nothing more

When the gap in their speed is so huge, it's not happening. Minato's reflexive speed are comparable to that of A in lightning armor. Add the fact he has one of the fastest shunshin, plus an instant teleportation jutsu and Orochimaru's chances at wounding him are low.
You like manipulating my words, don't u? I never said Zetsu boosts speed. It, just like Edo, frees its user from human body restraints. It's been shown in manga that a human body cannot overcome its muscles durability and stuff. Lee using gates could move massively fast, but what happened next? His body was so strained and muscles torn apart so badly, he couldn't even move.
SO WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS, that in EDO/Zetsu body, you are free from any restraints human body puts on you. With base, unenhanced speed he MAY be able to move faster than when in another, human host.

Not as if even if he were to wound him it would change a thing anyway. He wounded Jiraya in part1, nothing happened. And what are the hidden snakes supposed to do? Not even as if he could use them in this thread were summoning jutsu got restricted
About his hidden snakes... I considered them available in this thread. I'd like to hear what OP has to say about that.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Proof on anything you're stating about Minato? Where did it ever state he spread them because he knew Aye was fast??? He heard it was a rumor they have a fast attack. No where did he state "I will blah blah blah because you are rumored to be fast". He didnt do it with Obito in the Leaf because His Kunais are literally almost every where in the village. SO its a fact It was already set up when obito first attacked ( i can show scans of it every where in the leaf when he used FTG if you didnt know). And at the Battle fild against War Obito, he had Some scattered when he got there (facts), and Obito already had one pre on body-Plus Obito was unaware of anything Minato related. Moot Point yet again.
He doesn't need to explicitly state it for the intent to be completely obvious, or you just that daft? Regardless. I already proved he can make an instant attack with Hiraishin so any more discussion on this point doesn't really matter.

He set 4 Kunai up so they could teleport around the Juubi and form the barrier. When he spreads Kunai he has a clear intent, you are trying to tell me he is going to spread Kunai against 1 opponent? For no reason? Please continue with the spouting of your BS.

@bold: lol? Those marks had BEEN THERE. He didn't go around and spread them during the fight, moot point.

How many times am I going to have to explain this to you? This is precisely why I prefer not to get into discussion with illiterate tards. Where is your rebuttal to when he blitzed Obito twice during their fight. When they were alive in case you got confused again despite me already clearing this shit up? Oh wait, you have none, so stop moaning about how he was caught off guard when he was revived cause it doesn't matter.

When he went against Juubito; this was his plan:

So he does indeed use the Throw a bunch of Kunais Strategy. WHy wouldn't He? It is almost unstoppable and a deadly combo. To state he wouldn't do it is foolish and has no proof behind it.
He was about to use a jutsu that required this. Tell me why he would spread a large amount of Kunai against Orochimaru of all people? lmao.

If he marks the ground it also gets gulped! And i have Plenty of other strategies for what Ever Bull you would make up for minato. Hydra is simply the easiest and full proof Move Minato cannot beat easily.
Going to need feats saying that Hydra can bite right through concrete. Keep up with the shit argument though, its not like it matters if Hydra can swallow Kunai anyway, and he'd just call them back, as they are connected to his chakra. Just like he did with his clone. [ ] [ ]

And the dead Demonn Seal Takes too long to set up so why bring it up? As well as the fact it kills both users. As well as the fact Oru can simply avoid it since he knows about it and would know how to counter. Or the fact Oru has many other counters not worth mentioning because the Argument is Over... The moment Any Minato Fan Brings Up RDS, is the moment they have nothing else. GG

Did you fail your reading comprehension class? I stop taking you seriously right here. Go tell me where the hell I mentioned Reaper Death Seal? lmao, you obviously can't read for shit...that's what this whole discussion has shown me.

Anyway, if he decides to go Eight Branches, then he becomes a perfect target for the Shishou Fuuin.

Four Images Seal (四象封印, Shishou Fuuin)
Fuuinjutsu, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Yondaime Hokage

A sealing formula that seals evil using a circle four images!!

As the result of a fuuinjutsu, a sealing formula is carved into, for instance, a human body or an object. The "Four Images Seal" is one of these. This sealing formula is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability. In Naruto, two of these "Four Images Seals" have been carved. This is called an "Eight Trigrams Sealing-style"*.

[picture of an infant Naruto with the freshly carved Kyuubi seal on his stomach]
→On Naruto's abdomen is the "Sealing Formula of the Kyuubi." The Yondaime Hokage performed it on the infant Naruto.

*Eight Trigrams Sealing-style (八卦の封印式, Hakke no Fuuin-shiki)
It would be a simply task to seal him away just how he sealed Yang Kurama into Naruto. [X]
Going Eight Branches won't help him offensively either since he still can't hit Minato and his chances are even lower now since he's become such a big creature.
So Reaper Death Seal was named the Four Images Seal/Shishou Fuuin?

So Reaper Death Seal performs how the DB entry above states is performs?

Even though I didn't even mention Reaper Death Seal, the fact you said Orochimaru is going to evade a completely invisible and untraceable Shinigami's hand which can extend as Minato has shown, while in Hydra Mode, is only grounds for me not take you seriously, just like the rest of the idiotic shit you spout.

Your posts are nothing but comic relief at this point.

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not trying to get in a debate Even tho oro isn't MHS (massively hypersonic) In movement, he still gets the Mach 143 reactions tho, as said by some turds on NF, for keeping pace with kn4 nardo, and he was sick

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope people realise Minato can't lose his kunais no matter where they are because he can simply summon them back no effort since they are connected to his chakra right?

Orochimaru is durable you say?

Dunno which fanfic you were reading before but it must have been a good one if you're uncapable to differenciate evasivity with durability. Orochimaru evade death/handicaps with his oral rebirth. His body has never shown to be durable

Orochimaru not needing oral rebirth against rasengan, kunai slashes or explosive tags? Don't make me laugh. A battle between Orochimaru and Minato is decided since the start since Oro terribly lacks in the speed department compared to Minato. The only thing that save him is his evasivity(through oral rebirth) that will make the fight last longer
@bold More of Tbogards own little assumptions....

Kunai does more damage than Rasengan(Manga fact) considering rasengan is blunt damage and blunt damage causes trauma and is less effective than piercing or cutting damage. Rasengan mechanics pushes the user and the damage is done by the surroundings more than the actual jutsu itself.

Case and point:

Obito hit with rasengan: Him smashing into the ground did more damage than Rasengan as noted when Obito had no damage on his back when hit with rasengan

OT: Orochimaru med difficulty at most. Minato has no offensive capabilities he only has evasion. Orochimaru can outlast him easily and Orochimaru wide range and AOE jutsu is too much for him to handle

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bogard has already soloed this thread Lol

OT: How is this even a question? Hiruzen and Anko confirmed it in part 1 that Minato >>> Orochimaru U_U

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hah

Base Rasengan Confirmed kills: 0

Kunai Confirmed kills: Don't feel like counting

Life threatening damage done by Base Rasengan: 0

Life threatening Damage done by Kunai: Don't feel like counting
Amaterasu confirmed kill: 0
Tsukuyomi confirmed kill: 0

And Rasengan killed Zetsus, Deva Path and some others btw

Tendou00

Immortal
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru is nothing special apart his strange body.He's too arrogant that he always get owned easily when he strong characters.
Minato win low/mid dificulty.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah because the explosive tag on this picture was actually put on Sakura? And eventhen it's not as if the blast alone didn't hurt her? It's not as if ninjas can't use more than 1explosive tag?

This is what happened when Tobi put 4explosive tags on Naruto's body. It destroyed a safe house

Telling me that Orochimaru would survive this, let alone not use Oral rebirth for this? Please stop fanboying

LOL at Orochimaru comparable to the yellow flash in terms of speed. Orochimaru's speed is just hypersonic when Minato's speed is massively hypersonic. The gap in their speed is so huge that if they were to fight it would exactly look like Vegeto vs Buu. Funny thing is that the indestructible one(Buu) was so inferior to the mortal one(Vegeto)

It would be no different than this

Lol at Zetsu body boosting speed. Another fanfic by Nattana to give feats to Orochimaru that he doesn't possess, nothing more

When the gap in their speed is so huge, it's not happening. Minato's reflexive speed are comparable to that of A in lightning armor. Add the fact he has one of the fastest shunshin, plus an instant teleportation jutsu and Orochimaru's chances at wounding him are low.

Not as if even if he were to wound him it would change a thing anyway. He wounded Jiraya in part1, nothing happened. And what are the hidden snakes supposed to do? Not even as if he could use them in this thread were summoning jutsu got restricted
Kidgamer isn't even worth replying to anymore at this point.

Bro... Did you just Compare MInato's dodging Body speed to... VEGITO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Show any manga scan of minato dodging like this:

That is the closest thing to DBZ Dodging at a high speed! You made that up and he has never even once been shown to dodge anything with out FTG, his body is no where close to being like what the uchihas and Hyugas can do! Nor does he hit fast like Hyugas and Guy can hit. Hyugas are the closest thing to DBZ fast hitting and dodging in one place. Oru will have no problem hitting him aside from FTG. And according to Your Boi Kidgamer minato will not spread his Kunai's around. lmmfao

If Oru see's there is any problem he has multiple outs, while minato is predictable and one dimensional. If you want me to Ill Shit on minato by simply overwhelming him! Minato is faster Ill give you that, but not by allot to get overwhelmed. Oru is most definitely Smarter so that makes up for the speed department!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has nothing more to say after realizing his posts are shit, comes here bitching about how I'm not worth replying to........
I shitted on you yet again Bruh Bruh. You do not even know half the stuff Bogard knows so you and you're BS Post are S.hit to me bro. Don't take it personal, i shit on allot of ppl. haha And The sad thing is I haven't even announced 80% of What Oru can do! LMMFAO

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I shitted on you yet again Bruh Bruh. You do not even know half the stuff Bogard knows so you and you're BS Post are S.hit to me bro. Don't take it personal, i shit on allot of ppl. haha And The sad thing is I haven't even announced 80% of What Oru can do! LMMFAO

You shitted on me, but have no rebuttal?

You shitted on me, but you were the one who couldn't even read my posts correctly throughout the whole debate.

Its alright to admit that your post was full of shit, you don't need to cover it up with this "Not even worth replying to" act and memes when its clear the whole time you were making zero sense.

Pathetic.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shitted on me, but have no rebuttal?

You shitted on me, but you were the one who couldn't even read my posts correctly throughout the whole debate.

Its alright to admit that your post was full of shit, you don't need to cover it up with this "Not even worth replying to" act and memes when its clear the whole time you were making zero sense.

Pathetic.
So you mad i shitted on you Bruh Bruh??? I thought this was a Cartoon site Bruh bruh, no need to get your Panties in a bunch! Like i said, I shit on allot of PPl nothing Personal! =D

I could Humor you and get serious, but i would be wasting my time since Bogard>>>>You.