Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His body was mixed and reinforced with Hashirama's DNA. Not the same as a Zetsu clone body as feats clearly show.

Zetsu body=/=Obito's body.

Obito's body has shown greater durability feats than Zetsu clone's body (The exact type of body Oro is in right now)

Obito has shown much greater strength feats utilizing the side that was mixed with Hashirama's DNA than Zetsu's clones have shown. Once again, they aren't the same so don't hand his feats over to him.

Rasengan will force him to Oral Rebirth.
It was a Zetsu clone actually.
You must be registered for see images

Moreover, didn't Kabuto make Zetsu clones stronger compared to what they'd been before?

Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going for CQC with someone who can poison you with just 1 scratch isn't the best idea, don't u think?
Moreover, Oro can survive decapitation. I've explained it many times, but if you insist, I could do that one more time.

SO YOU DOUBT MINATO IS 4364275472757 TIMES FASTER THAN ORO EVEN WITHOUT FTG???? :what: :rage: LOG OFF FANBOY LOG OFF !!!!!

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a Zetsu clone actually.

Moreover, didn't Kabuto make Zetsu clones stronger compared to what they'd been before?
No, it wasn't anything, cause Obito wasn't wearing Spiral Zetsu when he fought Minato. That was his own body.

Yeah, he did. Its not like it matters though since we've seen their durability, and its not letting him take Rasengan without needing to use Oral Rebirth.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His body was mixed and reinforced with Hashirama's DNA. Not the same as a Zetsu clone body as feats clearly show.

Zetsu body=/=Obito's body.

Obito's body has shown greater durability feats than Zetsu clone's body (The exact type of body Oro is in right now)

Obito has shown much greater strength feats utilizing the side that was mixed with Hashirama's DNA than Zetsu's clones have shown. Once again, they aren't the same so don't hand his feats over to him.

Rasengan will force him to Oral Rebirth.
Let me refer to this post once again. ALL Zetsu were made of Hashi's cells. Obito's body was reconstructed with a Zetsu clone. It had the same power as any other Zetsu clone - in fact, that Zetsu clone was weaker than War Arc Zetsu.
Moreover, you stated that there was difference in power between what Zetsubito and normal Zetsu could do. Again, not true. Black Zetsu's shown formidable Mokuton feats - and Black Zetsu is basically a White Zetsu with Madara's will, so Mokuton abilities remain the same as before Madara's actions.

Fact is Obito survived a point-blank Rasengan with no problem.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was KO'ing White Zetsu with a weaker Rasengan in the war arc. Orochimaru will need Oral Rebirth. [ ]
I don't see the Zetsu being beaten by these Rasengan however.

The Rasengan which finished them off in the next page I estimate to be stronger. [ ]

Apart of his oral rebirth, Orochimaru is much more durable than a normal human and survived other things without oral rebirth, for example being bisected by Naruto and putting himself together again.

Orochimaru's can be a method to get rid off of Kunai quite effortless, seeing how it uprooted trees.

Well, this would be a tough one as it won't be easy to kill each other.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Rasengan which finished them off in the next page I estimate to be stronger. [ ]

Apart of his oral rebirth, Orochimaru is much more durable than a normal human and survived other things without oral rebirth, for example being bisected by Naruto and putting himself together again.

Orochimaru's can be a method to get rid off of Kunai quite effortless, seeing how it uprooted trees.

What stops Minato from just collecting his Kunai again?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me refer to this post once again. ALL Zetsu were made of Hashi's cells. Obito's body was reconstructed with a Zetsu clone. It had the same power as any other Zetsu clone - in fact, that Zetsu clone was weaker than War Arc Zetsu.
Moreover, you stated that there was difference in power between what Zetsubito and normal Zetsu could do. Again, not true. Black Zetsu's shown formidable Mokuton feats - and Black Zetsu is basically a White Zetsu with Madara's will, so Mokuton abilities remain the same as before Madara's actions.

Fact is Obito survived a point-blank Rasengan with no problem.
Feats clearly show that Obito's durability is above a Zetsu clone's durability.

Feats already show that they are different despite what you believe.

Fact is Obito survived a point blank Rasengan, not Orochimaru. Stop handing his feats over to him. It only shows that you know Oro's feats are insufficient to win this fight.

Zetsu clones were getting KO'd by Rasengan weaker than Minato's and you think Oro, while inhabiting one of these bodies is going to tank it with no problem? Please stop...you make no sense.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Those were the clones fighting Killer B that were killed by that Rasengan above. The ones who were shapeshifted were indeed taken out by the first Rasengan.

That isn't durability he displays. That's simply his unique body. Not to mention bisection is different than the damage a Rasengan deals. How he fixed himself isn't going to work when trying to fix himself after getting hit with Rasengan.

Like SOTRS said. He just recollects his Kunai and tosses them right back at Orochimaru.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those were the clones fighting Killer B that were killed by that Rasengan above. The ones who were shapeshifted were indeed taken out by the first Rasengan.

That isn't durability he displays. That's simply his unique body. Not to mention bisection is different than the damage a Rasengan deals. How he fixed himself isn't going to work when trying to fix himself after getting hit with Rasengan.

Like SOTRS said. He just recollects his Kunai and tosses them right back at Orochimaru.
He recollects Kunai and Orochimaru uses his Fuuton once again. Stupid argument.

War Arc Zetsu were indeed fodders, but that's what they had to be. Had they used Mokuton on the Black Zetsu's scale, now we wouldn't have tens of thousands shinobi fighting alongside Naruto and his pips.

But nvm. We are not gonna convince each other on this matter. So even if we assume that Minato's Rasengan forces Oro to use his Body Replacement, it still leaves him vulnerable to sneak attacks - something Oro has in stock.

We've seen Bee react to Minato's kunai. Orochimaru has some formidable reaction feats AND now he's a sensor, so he could do the same. A simple scratch from a snake and Minato is done for. He NEEDS to slow down while attacking. Moreover, he needs to tag Orochimaru first, which wouldn't be that easy - another CQC situation. Fuuton repels all the kunai and since it's low-rank one, he can easily spam it like forever.

What's more, everyone brings up Oro's chakra problems. How come no one thinks about Minato's chakra reserves? FTG+Rasengan+FTG back for from 0 to 1 Body Replacement usage. I wonder who'd get drained first, not to mention that CQC works in Oro's favour.

Reactions: uchiha28

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato can teleport right to his Kunai and toss them closer to Orochimaru as his Fuuton isn't even spammable and can't be executed as fast as Hiraishin + Kunai toss. The only stupid argument is implying that he's going to repeat this tactic over and over only to end up with Minato getting close to him in the end.

War Arc Zetsu were indeed fodders, but that's what they had to be. Had they used Mokuton on the Black Zetsu's scale, now we wouldn't have tens of thousands shinobi fighting alongside Naruto and his pips.
War Arc Zetsu=The Zetsu that Orochimaru possessed. Your point?

But nvm. We are not gonna convince each other on this matter. So even if we assume that Minato's Rasengan forces Oro to use his Body Replacement, it still leaves him vulnerable to sneak attacks - something Oro has in stock.
Sneak attack? On a sensor who can teleport to safety instantly? Please tell me you are joking with this nonsense.

There is no convincing on a matter like this, manga shows I'm right and that's all there is to it.

We've seen Bee react to Minato's kunai. Orochimaru has some formidable reaction feats AND now he's a sensor, so he could do the same. A simple scratch from a snake and Minato is done for. He NEEDS to slow down while attacking. Moreover, he needs to tag Orochimaru first, which wouldn't be that easy - another CQC situation. Fuuton repels all the kunai and since it's low-rank one, he can easily spam it like forever.
Killer B didn't react to the Kunai as a Kunai wasn't even tossed to him in any way, shape or form. If you are saying he reacted to Hiraishin then lol. You can't react to instantaneous movement, its impossible. He predicted that Minato was going to come after him and was able to put his Kunai in place before Minato even got there.

Are you really trying to argue that Orochimaru is going to land a hit on him in CQC? Is this a joke? Minato is a teleporter who has Kunai spread around the battlefield, and his reflexes make Oro's look like shit. He's not getting scratched by him, even in CQC. Tagging him isn't anywhere near as hard as you are making it seems since Minato is faster than him on foot, has Hiraishin for instantaneous movement and has far better reflexes than Oro.

Fuuton repels the Kunai and Minato teleports right to it before it even gets that far away and tosses it right back at Orochimaru while he forms the hand signs to use his jutsu. Simple as that.

What's more, everyone brings up Oro's chakra problems. How come no one thinks about Minato's chakra reserves? FTG+Rasengan+FTG back for from 0 to 1 Body Replacement usage. I wonder who'd get drained first, not to mention that CQC works in Oro's favour.
Rasengan and FTG take less chakra than Oral Rebirth, much less chakra. Not to mention a simple Kunai slash to take off his head or cut deep into his throat will force him to use Oral Rebirth and does not use up chakra. CQC doesn't favor Orochimaru when he can't even touch his opponent, who can use his Kunai in tandem with his CQC fighting style to teleport circles around Orochimaru. Tagging him, and hitting him is not as hard as you make it seem.

Reactions: uchiha28

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, so Minato is so retarded as to keep spreading his Kunai in the same fashion, when he now knows Orochimaru can just repel them with his fuuton? I never knew Minato suffered from down syndrome. Minato doesn't have to use the Kunai in that specific way. Also, he can make clones who retain the same number of Kunai as he does (who can also use FTG and attack [ ]). This way, he can attack in an omnidirectional fashion, leaving his Fuuton useless. Even if Oro uses Bunshins to counteract Minato's Kunai numbers (due to clones), it wouldn't matter. Minato's FTG has a radius [ ]/[ ], so even when Oro just about uses the jutsu, Minato can act accordingly and close the distance between them. This should place Minato right next to Oro, or at the very least, at Shunshin range. There's no chance of that puny fuuton damaging anyone either; look at kid team 7, all they felt was a breeze, they didn't even lose balance, lol [ ].

Also, FTG doesn't seem to be chakra taxing, at least not to Minato. He was able to use it 50 times in... well, in a flash [ ]. Then he went back to save Kakashi from this amount of people, no doubt using FTG again (speculation, but obvious) [ ]. And not for a moment did Minato seem to be exhausted/tired. His mastery over FTG must of been that good.

There's a large, large difference between Bee and Orochimaru when it comes to speed and reflexes. Bee actually proved his worth in both departments, Oro never. I'd like to see some feats on that one.

Tagging Oro alone would make him use Oral rebirth, not just Rasengan. I doubt he'd like to keep getting blitzed. If Minato feels Oro will start noticing his attack pattern, he can just send it the clone/s to do the FTG'ing/attack combo for him.

Last edited:

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato can teleport right to his Kunai and toss them closer to Orochimaru as his Fuuton isn't even spammable and can't be executed as fast as Hiraishin + Kunai toss. The only stupid argument is implying that he's going to repeat this tactic over and over only to end up with Minato getting close to him in the end.

War Arc Zetsu=The Zetsu that Orochimaru possessed. Your point?

Sneak attack? On a sensor who can teleport to safety instantly? Please tell me you are joking with this nonsense.

There is no convincing on a matter like this, manga shows I'm right and that's all there is to it.

Killer B didn't react to the Kunai as a Kunai wasn't even tossed to him in any way, shape or form. If you are saying he reacted to Hiraishin then lol. You can't react to instantaneous movement, its impossible. He predicted that Minato was going to come after him and was able to put his Kunai in place before Minato even got there.

Are you really trying to argue that Orochimaru is going to land a hit on him in CQC? Is this a joke? Minato is a teleporter who has Kunai spread around the battlefield, and his reflexes make Oro's look like shit. He's not getting scratched by him, even in CQC. Tagging him isn't anywhere near as hard as you are making it seems since Minato is faster than him on foot, has Hiraishin for instantaneous movement and has far better reflexes than Oro.

Fuuton repels the Kunai and Minato teleports right to it before it even gets that far away and tosses it right back at Orochimaru while he forms the hand signs to use his jutsu. Simple as that.

Rasengan and FTG take less chakra than Oral Rebirth, much less chakra. Not to mention a simple Kunai slash to take off his head or cut deep into his throat will force him to use Oral Rebirth and does not use up chakra. CQC doesn't favor Orochimaru when he can't even touch his opponent, who can use his Kunai in tandem with his CQC fighting style to teleport circles around Orochimaru. Tagging him, and hitting him is not as hard as you make it seem.
It's sad if you really believe that striking speed = FTG speed. While executing attacks, Minato is vulnerable to damage. If he FTGs right after using Rasengan on Oro, he won't be able to maintain chakra shape manipulation -> that Rasengan will simply disperse and do nothing.

Moreover, Oro is a sensor as well and he has a Shunshin to simply get out kunai/Rasengan range (I know you're the one to bash me for bringing up Oro's Shunshin but no matter if it's faster or slower than Minato's one, it's more than enough to escape kunai swing or Rasengan).

And how do you know his Fuuton aren't spammable? It was a low-rank jutsu (strength depending on the user, but still, low-rank -> little chakra usage).
Moreover, Orochimaru can simply shed his skin in order to remove the mark if he ever gets hit by it - I've explained it before.

And again, what makes you think Orochimaru could not predict that Minato would try to bang him with FTG? Seriously, having some snakes transformed into Kusanagi, or simply some hidden snakes floating around him just in case Minato showes up pretty much screrws him, since the defense would be already set up.

What's more, even if Minato manages to get past Oro's multiple Body Replacement, I wanna see how he deals with his True Form. Toxic blood gas would eventually screw Minato.
Not to mention that Minato has completely 0 ways of fighting 8branches. You may say it's featless, but it's still massive being, with regeneration abilities to surpass anything we've seen from Oro or any snake in the manga and 8 big-ass heads with massive, poisonous fangs and brute force. Kunai on the ground are getting destroyed and Minato's Rasengan would look like a child's play.

Oh, so Minato is so retarded as to keep spreading his Kunai in the same fashion, when he now knows Orochimaru can just repel them with his fuuton? I never knew Minato suffered from down syndrome. Minato doesn't have to use the Kunai in that specific way. Also, he can make clones who retain the same number of Kunai as he does (who can also use FTG and attack [ ]). This way, he can attack in an omnidirectional fashion, leaving his Fuuton useless. Even if Oro uses Bunshins to counteract Minato's Kunai numbers (due to clones), it wouldn't matter. Minato's FTG has a radius [ ]/[ ], so even when Oro just about uses the jutsu, Minato can act accordingly and close the distance between them. This should place Minato right next to Oro, or at the very least, at Shunshin range. There's no chance of that puny fuuton damaging anyone either; look at kid team 7, all they felt was a breeze, they didn't even lose balance, lol [ ].

Also, FTG doesn't seem to be chakra taxing, at least not to Minato. He was able to use it 50 times in... well, in a flash [ ]. Then he went back to save Kakashi from this amount of people, no doubt using FTG again (speculation, but obvious) [ ]. And not for a moment did Minato seem to be exhausted/tired. His mastery over FTG must of been that good.

There's a large, large difference between Bee and Orochimaru when it comes to speed and reflexes. Bee actually proved his worth in both departments, Oro never. I'd like to see some feats on that one.

Tagging Oro alone would make him use Oral rebirth, not just Rasengan. I doubt he'd like to keep getting blitzed. If Minato feels Oro will start noticing his attack pattern, he can just send it the clone/s to do the FTG'ing/attack combo for him.

Minato isn't stupid but Orochimaru isn't stupid either.
Mark gets taken care of by simple Body Replacement, since it created whole new body parts, as seen in Oro's laboratory, where he stores his lost hand.
And about speed. You are severely underrating Orochimaru's feats in that department.

1. Oro's Shunshin.

2. Orochimaru reacts to Yamato TRYING to swing his kunai and strike Kabuto. Mind you, he was hiding in the woods (30m+ away from them) and was able to spot Yamato plotting something and travel that distance in the time Yamato moved his hand by like 10cm.

a) Oro's position.

b) Some action.

These are just a few of Oro's speed and reaction feats. Don't tell me he couldn't react to a kunai, especially being a sensor AND using what I explained in my response to KidGamer.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's sad if you really believe that striking speed = FTG speed. While executing attacks, Minato is vulnerable to damage. If he FTGs right after using Rasengan on Oro, he won't be able to maintain chakra shape manipulation -> that Rasengan will simply disperse and do nothing.
Obviously striking speed doesn't equal Hiraishin Speed if the target isn't marked. What's sad is that you assume it needs to be Hiraishin speed in order for Minato to be able to land a hit on Orochimaru.

If he lands a Rasengan on Orochimaru, the latter won't be counter attacking him as he would be busy getting slammed into the ground and momentarily disabled by Rasengan, which requires Oral Rebirth for him to heal.

Moreover, Oro is a sensor as well and he has a Shunshin to simply get out kunai/Rasengan range (I know you're the one to bash me for bringing up Oro's Shunshin but no matter if it's faster or slower than Minato's one, it's more than enough to escape kunai swing or Rasengan).
Orochimaru has zero Shunshin feats that let him evade Minato who has instantly teleported right in front of him. Obito fell victim to a via and you think Orochimaru is going to be able evade it? When Obito's speed and reactions are far greater than Orochimaru's? Yeah, not happening.

Him having zero notable Shunshin feats makes it pretty funny that you say its enough.

And how do you know his Fuuton aren't spammable? It was a low-rank jutsu (strength depending on the user, but still, low-rank -> little chakra usage).
Moreover, Orochimaru can simply shed his skin in order to remove the mark if he ever gets hit by it - I've explained it before.
You clearly don't know what the true meaning of spam is based on this respone. Spam means it can be used in rapid succession without any break. Any jutsu that requires hand signs isn't really spammable. Meaning there is an interval where he will fail to deflect the Kunai and will get hit.

And again, what makes you think Orochimaru could not predict that Minato would try to bang him with FTG? Seriously, having some snakes transformed into Kusanagi, or simply some hidden snakes floating around him just in case Minato showes up pretty much screrws him, since the defense would be already set up.
Floating around him? If you mean on his body somehow, then it wouldn't matter, he'd be able to teleport to him, mark him, teleport away and then instantaneously slam Rasengan after Rasengan on him without him being able to react. When the target is actually marked, attack speed is equalized with Hiraishin speed. Instantaneous, as seen when Minato blitzed Obito a second time, before he could react and phase through it. [ ] [ ]

What's more, even if Minato manages to get past Oro's multiple Body Replacement, I wanna see how he deals with his True Form. Toxic blood gas would eventually screw Minato.
Toxic Blood gas would paralyze him momentarily, but Hiraishin is still usable as it doesn't require that he uses any kind of bodily movement to activate it. He'd evade Oro until the poison wears off.

Not to mention that Minato has completely 0 ways of fighting 8branches. You may say it's featless, but it's still massive being, with regeneration abilities to surpass anything we've seen from Oro or any snake in the manga and 8 big-ass heads with massive, poisonous fangs and brute force. Kunai on the ground are getting destroyed and Minato's Rasengan would look like a child's play.
Eight Branches isn't destroying Minato's Kunai, you are going to need some feats that show it can completely destroy steel Kunai so that Minato can't teleport to them.

Since when did Eight Branches have regenerative abilities anyway? Scan? Anyway, if he decides to go Eight Branches, then he becomes a perfect target for the Shishou Fuuin.

Four Images Seal (四象封印, Shishou Fuuin)
Fuuinjutsu, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Yondaime Hokage

A sealing formula that seals evil using a circle four images!!

As the result of a fuuinjutsu, a sealing formula is carved into, for instance, a human body or an object. The "Four Images Seal" is one of these. This sealing formula is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability. In Naruto, two of these "Four Images Seals" have been carved. This is called an "Eight Trigrams Sealing-style"*.

[picture of an infant Naruto with the freshly carved Kyuubi seal on his stomach]
→On Naruto's abdomen is the "Sealing Formula of the Kyuubi." The Yondaime Hokage performed it on the infant Naruto.

*Eight Trigrams Sealing-style (八卦の封印式, Hakke no Fuuin-shiki)
It would be a simply task to seal him away just how he sealed Yang Kurama into Naruto. [ ]

Going Eight Branches won't help him offensively either since he still can't hit Minato and his chances are even lower now since he's become such a big creature.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously striking speed doesn't equal Hiraishin Speed if the target isn't marked. What's sad is that you assume it needs to be Hiraishin speed in order for Minato to be able to land a hit on Orochimaru.

If he lands a Rasengan on Orochimaru, the latter won't be counter attacking him as he would be busy getting slammed into the ground and momentarily disabled by Rasengan, which requires Oral Rebirth for him to heal.

Orochimaru has zero Shunshin feats that let him evade Minato who has instantly teleported right in front of him. Obito fell victim to a via and you think Orochimaru is going to be able evade it? When Obito's speed and reactions are far greater than Orochimaru's? Yeah, not happening.

Him having zero notable Shunshin feats makes it pretty funny that you say its enough.

You clearly don't know what the true meaning of spam is based on this respone. Spam means it can be used in rapid succession without any break. Any jutsu that requires hand signs isn't really spammable. Meaning there is an interval where he will fail to deflect the Kunai and will get hit.

Floating around him? If you mean on his body somehow, then it wouldn't matter, he'd be able to teleport to him, mark him, teleport away and then instantaneously slam Rasengan after Rasengan on him without him being able to react. When the target is actually marked, attack speed is equalized with Hiraishin speed. Instantaneous, as seen when Minato blitzed Obito a second time, before he could react and phase through it. [ ] [ ]

Toxic Blood gas would paralyze him momentarily, but Hiraishin is still usable as it doesn't require that he uses any kind of bodily movement to activate it. He'd evade Oro until the poison wears off.

Eight Branches isn't destroying Minato's Kunai, you are going to need some feats that show it can completely destroy steel Kunai so that Minato can't teleport to them.

Since when did Eight Branches have regenerative abilities anyway? Scan? Anyway, if he decides to go Eight Branches, then he becomes a perfect target for the Shishou Fuuin.

It would be a simply task to seal him away just how he sealed Yang Kurama into Naruto. [ ]

Going Eight Branches won't help him offensively either since he still can't hit Minato and his chances are even lower now since he's become such a big creature.
Fact 1: Obito is not fast
Fact 2: Obito did not know he was mark
Fact 3: Obito Did not know Minato was even revived
Fact 4: Obito Did not care about anything because he was about to become the Jinjuriki (as you can see he did not die or anything)
Fact 5: Obito was not in battle mode, and was worrying about an entire Army of ninjas.

Minato has no counter For hydra mode nor True form. The fact you think a cheap shot -on a defenseless obito who was unaware he was mark or that his teacher was revived-is something makes You look clueless. lmao

Manga fact 6: Killer bee (who was aware of who he was fighting) was about to counter attack Minato and he was Marked. So when you use manga feats use them all, not the ones that make so and so look "good" (even though obito was unaware and it wasn't a 1 vs 1 situation). Raikage figured FTG Out ASAP Oru already knows about it, and will counter accordingly.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato isn't stupid but Orochimaru isn't stupid either.
Mark gets taken care of by simple Body Replacement, since it created whole new body parts, as seen in Oro's laboratory, where he stores his lost hand.
And about speed. You are severely underrating Orochimaru's feats in that department.

1. Oro's Shunshin.

2. Orochimaru reacts to Yamato TRYING to swing his kunai and strike Kabuto. Mind you, he was hiding in the woods (30m+ away from them) and was able to spot Yamato plotting something and travel that distance in the time Yamato moved his hand by like 10cm.

a) Oro's position.

b) Some action.

These are just a few of Oro's speed and reaction feats. Don't tell me he couldn't react to a kunai, especially being a sensor AND using what I explained in my response to KidGamer.
Lmfao, I love how you conveniently leave out the scans in between Oro's little speed feat

-
-
-

Not only that, but we can clearly see from Oro's line of sight. He could of been running in that time, or whatever the hell happened, we do not know. This is why off panel speed feats are near useless. We can't determine what happened in that time, nor how long he got to cover it.

As for that other scan, feats in battle is what I was looking for. That disappearing one, can be done by nearly everyone.

I never said he couldn't react to a kunai..

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fact 1: Obito is not fast
Fact 2: Obito did not know he was mark
Fact 3: Obito Did not know Minato was even revived
Fact 4: Obito Did not care about anything because he was about to become the Jinjuriki (as you can see he did not die or anything)
Fact 5: Obito was not in battle mode, and was worrying about an entire Army of ninjas.

Minato has no counter For hydra mode nor True form. The fact you think a cheap shot -on a defenseless obito who was unaware he was mark or that his teacher was revived-is something makes You look clueless. lmao

Manga fact 6: Killer bee (who was aware of who he was fighting) was about to counter attack Minato and he was Marked. So when you use manga feats use them all, not the ones that make so and so look "good" (even though obito was unaware and it wasn't a 1 vs 1 situation). Raikage figured FTG Out ASAP Oru already knows about it, and will counter accordingly.
Fact 1: False. Obito is able to keep up with KCM Naruto on foot, who is fast on foot as well. [ ]

Fact 2: Irrelevant. Hiraishin is instant so it doesn't matter if he knew or not.

Fact 3: What the hell are you even talking about here?

Fact 4: Same as above. What the hell are you talking about?

Fact 5: Same as above. What. The. Hell. Are you talking about? Lol.

If you could actually read before replying you would know that I wasn't even referring to when Obito got blitzed by Minato during the war arc. The fact that you thought I was referring to this Minato despite my post shows your inability to correctly read a post.

Fact 6: Killer B predicted that Minato would come after him and had the reactions, skills, and tools necessary to counter in that position. Killer B is faster than Oro and has better reactions than him, so please don't hand Oro his feats. Use Oro's feats alone...or are they insufficient? lmao, most likely since you resorted to trying to hand off B's feats. Not to mention we've already seen that attack speed is equal to Hiraishin speed when the target as marked, as shown when he hit Obito. He didn't do this against Killer B, he stopped with his hand above his head. Orochimaru isn't reacting to instantaneous movement, not debatable.

Figuring out Hiraishin=/=Being able to react to it and counter attack once you are marked. Simple as that.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao, I love how you conveniently leave out the scans in between Oro's little speed feat

-
-
-

Not only that, but we can clearly see from Oro's line of sight. He could of been running in that time, or whatever the hell happened, we do not know. This is why off panel speed feats are near useless. We can't determine what happened in that time, nor how long he got to cover it.

As for that other scan, feats in battle is what I was looking for. That disappearing one, can be done by nearly everyone.

I never said he couldn't react to a kunai..
He couldn't be running lol. Kabuto's and Yamato's eye sight covered both sides of the bridge, yet they both were surprised by seeing Oro. Why would he even intervene if nothing bad was happening? He spotted Yamato trying to strike Kabuto and THEN decided to act.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact 1: False. Obito is able to keep up with KCM Naruto on foot, who is fast on foot as well. [ ]

Fact 2: Irrelevant. Hiraishin is instant so it doesn't matter if he knew or not.

Fact 3: What the hell are you even talking about here?

Fact 4: Same as above. What the hell are you talking about?

Fact 5: Same as above. What. The. Hell. Are you talking about? Lol.

If you could actually read before replying you would know that I wasn't even referring to when Obito got blitzed by Minato during the war arc. The fact that you thought I was referring to this Minato despite my post shows your inability to correctly read a post.

Fact 6: Killer B predicted that Minato would come after him and had the reactions, skills, and tools necessary to counter in that position. Killer B is faster than Oro and has better reactions than him, so please don't hand Oro his feats. Use Oro's feats alone...or are they insufficient? lmao, most likely since you resorted to trying to hand off B's feats. Not to mention we've already seen that attack speed is equal to Hiraishin speed when the target as marked, as shown when he hit Obito. He didn't do this against Killer B, he stopped with his hand above his head. Orochimaru isn't reacting to instantaneous movement, not debatable.

Figuring out Hiraishin=/=Being able to react to it and counter attack once you are marked. Simple as that.
Naruto wasn't even using his Bursting Speed, he was simply hoping from rock to rock. Horrible example. lmao
If It was Instant why didnt it Instantly Kill Killer bee? Whether its Bee, guy, itachi or sakura It's an example of it not "Instantly" killing or hitting some one or something.

Plus the fact Oru is a sensor now makes you look even more Foolish! lmmfao Minato

I don't read all your post because you repeat the same points over and over with out making a solid case. Minato has no counter to Hydra Mode or True form.

Minato starts fights like this:

Oru (just like Aye) can keep track of every Kunai. Hydra Mode then can Swallow every Kunai Placed on the Battle field. What would Minato do when all his Kunai's are in the inside of a giant monster like being? RDS Takes a while to be activated and For the reaper to participate (fact). And all Puny Kunai Slashes aren't even Tickle worthy of a being bigger then Manda himself! How does he defeat Hydra with no kunais on the field????