SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He couldn't be running lol. Kabuto's and Yamato's eye sight covered both sides of the bridge, yet they both were surprised by seeing Oro. Why would he even intervene if nothing bad was happening? He spotted Yamato trying to strike Kabuto and THEN decided to act.
Please don't cling to straws. What I meant was anything could of happened during Oro's time off panel, that was just examples off the top of my head. That speed feat is almost laughable in an attempt to prove that he can react to an instantaneous technique. So far, all I've seen is the lot of you handing Bee's feats to Oro.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto wasn't even using his Bursting Speed, he was simply hoping from rock to rock. Horrible example. lmao
If It was Instant why didnt it Instantly Kill Killer bee? Whether its Bee, guy, itachi or sakura It's an example of it not "Instantly" killing or hitting some one or something.
I never said he was using his bursting speed, nor does it not prove that he isn't fast on foot. Which he clearly is, so it isn't a horrible example and is perfectly valid.

Already told you, he didn't try to kill Killer B at that instant. That's a fact no matter how much you moan about it. If he wanted B dead he would teleported to him and done him like or .

Obito couldn't phase in time and you think Orochimaru is going to counter? lmao, as usual. Not sure if serious.

Plus the fact Oru is a sensor now makes you look even more Foolish! lmmfao Minato
Being a sensor doesn't mean he can react to an instantaneous Hiraishin blitz. Even implying that he can because he's a sensor now only makes you look foolish.

I don't read all your post because you repeat the same points over and over with out making a solid case. Minato has no counter to Hydra Mode or True form.
Was already addressed. Get back to me when you actually reply to what has already been typed.

Minato starts fights like this:

You must be registered for see images

Oru (just like Aye) can keep track of every Kunai. Hydra Mode then can Swollow every Kunai Placed on the Battle field. What would Minato do when all his Kunai's are in the inside of a giant monster like being? RDS Takes a while to be activated and For the reaper to participate (fact). And all Puny Kunai Slashes aren't even Tickle worthy of a biang bigger then Manda himself! How does he defeat Hydra with no kunais on the field????
Lmao, what the hell am I reading here? So the colossal Hydra is going to bend its head down and start to swallow up tiny ass Kunai spread all around the immediate battlefield? Again, not sure if serious, though I'm not really surprised such nonsense is coming from you.

Hydra Mode was already addressed. I'm not going to repeat myself so if you are going to reply again, reply to what has already been typed. Not to mention if he uses his True Form, he's left his Zetsu body so his jutsu aren't being used, including Eight Branches.

Not to mention he only started like that against Ay due to his speed and the fact that they were against multiple enemies. Minato has never started any other fight like that so I have no clue why you assume he starts all his fights like that.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hydra Mode was already addressed. I'm not going to repeat myself so if you are going to reply again, reply to what has already been typed. Not to mention if he uses his True Form, he's left his Zetsu body so his jutsu aren't being used, including Eight Branches.

Not to mention he only started like that against Ay due to his speed and the fact that they were against multiple enemies. Minato has never started any other fight like that so I have no clue why you assume he starts all his fights like that.
Orochimaru entered 8branches by using his chakra and consciousness only - both things his True Form has.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he was using his bursting speed, nor does it not prove that he isn't fast on foot. Which he clearly is, so it isn't a horrible example and is perfectly valid.

Already told you, he didn't try to kill Killer B at that instant. That's a fact no matter how much you moan about it. If he wanted B dead he would teleported to him and done him like or .

Obito couldn't phase in time and you think Orochimaru is going to counter? lmao, as usual. Not sure if serious.

Being a sensor doesn't mean he can react to an instantaneous Hiraishin blitz. Even implying that he can because he's a sensor now only makes you look foolish.

Was already addressed. Get back to me when you actually reply to what has already been typed.

Lmao, what the hell am I reading here? So the colossal Hydra is going to bend its head down and start to swallow up tiny ass Kunai spread all around the immediate battlefield? Again, not sure if serious, though I'm not really surprised such nonsense is coming from you.

Proof that he wasnt trying to kill Bee and his bro? Any at all? LMMFAO

Then you think Hydra heads cannot eat an entire area of land (where kunais are located if you're slow) and put the kunais in mouth????????? Ill show you something similar:

The tractor head (that is scooping dirt) is A Hydra Head. The dirt is a huge Chunk of land(s) where Kunais are located. He doesnt Scatter his Kunais that far from each other so it will be easy to Gulp 7-10 at a time no difficulty since Hydra is larger then Manda I.

Are you that slow to not See Its a simple Feet to bite the ground and scoop up the Kunais that are on the land????

Hydra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minato

Then we have true form. You think he can FTG all day with out being caught ever while paralyzed????? LMMFAO Can't tell if serious!

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously forgetting the fact he used Sasuke's body as a medium.
So why couldn't he use his True Form as a medium?;o He has all 3: body, chakra and consciousness.
Moreover, his True Form is a last resort, I'd say he would use 8branches before revealing his True Self.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Proof that he wasnt trying to kill Bee and his bro? Any at all? LMMFAO
Already showed that he can instantaneously strike his target with 2 manga scans. Manga scans shit on any bullshit you bring to the table. He didn't strike B instantaneously so he didn't aim to kill him on the spot with that last attack.

Manga scans shit on anything you have to say on the matter, he struck Obito 3 times in this manga instantaneously.

1 & 2 were when they first fought.

3 was when he was reincarnated by Orochimaru.

Then you think Hydra heads cannot eat an entire area of land (where kunais are located if you're slow) and put the kunais in mouth????????? Ill show you something similar:

The tractor head (that is scooping dirt) is A Hydra Head. The dirt is a huge Chunk of land(s) where Kunais are located. He doesnt Scatter his Kunais that far from each other so it will be easy to Gulp 7-10 at a time no difficulty since Hydra is larger then Manda I.

Are you that slow to not See Its a simple Feet to bite the ground and scoop up the Kunais that are on the land????
Bulldozers are made to bite directly into the ground. You are going to need some proof that it can bite into concrete given that the location is the Kage Summit, which is inside a building with concrete floors. In fact, Hydra isn't even effectively usable here.

Hydra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minato
Already addressed the Hydra. Stupidly replying with this >>>>>>>>>>>>> bullshit isn't helping you prove your point.

Then we have true form. You think he can FTG all day with out being caught ever while paralyzed????? LMMFAO Can't tell if serious!
-Paralysis is only temporary as Sasuke was free moments after getting caught, he doesn't need to evade him all day. Strawman.

So why couldn't he use his True Form as a medium?;o He has all 3: body, chakra and consciousness.
Moreover, his True Form is a last resort, I'd say he would use 8branches before revealing his True Self.
Fine, I guess he can use it. Not like it matters as Minato can deal with it either way. Not to mention location prevents Hydra from being used effectively anyway.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

With 8 Hydra heads I think it would be more then easy to gulp all the Kunais!

Already showed that he can instantaneously strike his target with 2 manga scans. Manga scans shit on any bullshit you bring to the table. He didn't strike B instantaneously so he didn't aim to kill him on the spot with that last attack.

Manga scans shit on anything you have to say on the matter, he struck Obito 3 times in this manga instantaneously.

1 & 2 were when they first fought.

3 was when he was reincarnated by Orochimaru.

Bulldozers are made to bite directly into the ground. You are going to need some proof that it can bite into concrete given that the location is the Kage Summit, which is inside a building with concrete floors. In fact, Hydra isn't even effectively usable here.

Already addressed the Hydra. Stupidly replying with this >>>>>>>>>>>>> bullshit isn't helping you prove your point.

-Paralysis is only temporary as Sasuke was free moments after getting caught, he doesn't need to evade him all day. Strawman.

Fine, I guess he can use it. Not like it matters as Minato can deal with it either way. Not to mention location prevents Hydra from being used effectively anyway.

Show scans of him not trying to kill or stating he wasnt trying to 1 hit Bee??? Im still waiting! And cutting Obito's hand isnt worth bragging about considering he was injured and hand was out. If anything if he could have he would have sliced his head off Smart one. Why didnt he one hit obito and save the world????

Then the fact you think Hydra cannot Go through Solid contrete is showing you're desperate! LMAO Sasuke's susanoo v1 punched a hole in th ewalls. Raikage no armor punched through it etc etc. It isnt unbreakable kid. LMAO Im dying over here!!!! Hydra Destroys the location with its power and size! Are you slow?

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then Minato throws more Kunai, its not like he needs 20 something Kunai to blitz Orochimaru with Hiraishin. There is absolutely no reason he'd spread that many to begin with anyway.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mwuahhah :D
You killed it :p
Its over i would like to think! I don't care if he has 100 Kunais on him, Hydra swallows them all! Then it's Hydra Oru vs Minato and clones (that oru can match with his clones). Plus i didnt even mention Zetsu powers with oru! MY GOD!!!!!!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then Minato throws more Kunai, its not like he needs 20 something Kunai to blitz Orochimaru with Hiraishin. There is absolutely no reason he'd spread that many to begin with anyway.
He did against Aye and Bee. He did against A platoon of ninjas (i'll let that one slide). Are you suggesting He has a infinite amount of Kunais????? Are you suggesting Hydra cannot just Keep swallowing all and any new kunais???? What does Minato have to defeat Hydra?

I'm really just Playing with you and keeping it basic because you do not know minato like i would like you to (you piggy back on My Boi Bogards thoughts (he still my niguh, but we disagree at times)). Hydra with 8 heads a Genius and Zetsu abilities Senju Enhancements.... I can go on and on. I haven't even gotten serious The the limited Oru!

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He did against Aye and Bee. He did against A platoon of ninjas (i'll let that one slide). Are you suggesting He has a infinite amount of Kunais????? Are you suggesting Hydra cannot just Keep swallowing all and any new kunais???? What does Minato have to defeat Hydra?

I'm really just Playing with you and keeping it basic because you do not know minato like i would like you to (you piggy back on My Boi Bogards thoughts (he still my niguh, but we disagree at times)). Hydra with 8 heads a Genius and Zetsu abilities Senju Enhancements.... I can go on and on. I haven't even gotten serious The the limited Oru!
He knows of Ay's speed, that's the only reason he spread his Kunai like he did. He didn't do it against Obito, or when he was revived. He doesn't need an infinite amount of Kunai, why would he even bother to use Kunai any more if the Hydra is out? He can mark the surroundings without Kunai.

Anyway, if he decides to go Eight Branches, then he becomes a perfect target for the Shishou Fuuin.

Four Images Seal (四象封印, Shishou Fuuin)
Fuuinjutsu, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Yondaime Hokage

A sealing formula that seals evil using a circle four images!!

As the result of a fuuinjutsu, a sealing formula is carved into, for instance, a human body or an object. The "Four Images Seal" is one of these. This sealing formula is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability. In Naruto, two of these "Four Images Seals" have been carved. This is called an "Eight Trigrams Sealing-style"*.

[picture of an infant Naruto with the freshly carved Kyuubi seal on his stomach]
→On Naruto's abdomen is the "Sealing Formula of the Kyuubi." The Yondaime Hokage performed it on the infant Naruto.

*Eight Trigrams Sealing-style (八卦の封印式, Hakke no Fuuin-shiki)
It would be a simply task to seal him away just how he sealed Yang Kurama into Naruto. [ ]

Going Eight Branches won't help him offensively either since he still can't hit Minato and his chances are even lower now since he's become such a big creature.
Eight Branches isn't a threat.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru mid diff at most.

Rasengan would literally only cause cosmetic damage.

He knows of Ay's speed, that's the only reason he spread his Kunai like he did. He didn't do it against Obito, or when he was revived. He doesn't need an infinite amount of Kunai, why would he even bother to use Kunai any more if the Hydra is out? He can mark the surroundings without Kunai.

Eight Branches isn't a threat.
Proof on anything you're stating about Minato? Where did it ever state he spread them because he knew Aye was fast??? He heard it was a rumor they have a fast attack. No where did he state "I will blah blah blah because you are rumored to be fast". He didnt do it with Obito in the Leaf because His Kunais are literally almost every where in the village. SO its a fact It was already set up when obito first attacked ( i can show scans of it every where in the leaf when he used FTG if you didnt know). And at the Battle fild against War Obito, he had Some scattered when he got there (facts), and Obito already had one pre on body-Plus Obito was unaware of anything Minato related. Moot Point yet again.

When he went against Juubito; this was his plan:

So he does indeed use the Throw a bunch of Kunais Strategy. WHy wouldn't He? It is almost unstoppable and a deadly combo. To state he wouldn't do it is foolish and has no proof behind it.

If he marks the ground it also gets gulped! And i have Plenty of other strategies for what Ever Bull you would make up for minato. Hydra is simply the easiest and full proof Move Minato cannot beat easily.

And the dead Demonn Seal Takes too long to set up so why bring it up? As well as the fact it kills both users. As well as the fact Oru can simply avoid it since he knows about it and would know how to counter. Or the fact Oru has many other counters not worth mentioning because the Argument is Over... The moment Any Minato Fan Brings Up RDS, is the moment they have nothing else. GG

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope people realise Minato can't lose his kunais no matter where they are because he can simply summon them back no effort since they are connected to his chakra right?

Orochimaru is durable you say?

Dunno which fanfic you were reading before but it must have been a good one if you're uncapable to differenciate evasivity with durability. Orochimaru evade death/handicaps with his oral rebirth. His body has never shown to be durable

Orochimaru not needing oral rebirth against rasengan, kunai slashes or explosive tags? Don't make me laugh. A battle between Orochimaru and Minato is decided since the start since Oro terribly lacks in the speed department compared to Minato. The only thing that save him is his evasivity(through oral rebirth) that will make the fight last longer

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru not needing oral rebirth against rasengan, kunai slashes or explosive tags? Don't make me laugh. A battle between Orochimaru and Minato is decided since the start since Oro terribly lacks in the speed department compared to Minato. The only thing that save him is his evasivity(through oral rebirth) that will make the fight last longer
L.O.L at bold.

Also, saying that Orochimaru 'TERRIBLY lacks in the speed department' is more than false. Their base speed cannot be much different, Minato's Shunshin is faster though. But it's not a terrible difference.
Moreover, now that Orochimaru possesses Zetsu body, his base speed is >= than what it was before. I've even created a thread about this (it was about EDO, but other alike bodies fit perfectly as well).

Ppl here are acting as if Minato could not even get scratched. Not even once in a long fight. Too bad you keep on forgetting that Oro can spread around some hidden snakes too and place them exactly at kunai locations to simply wait for Minato to teleport back to them.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
L.O.L at bold.

Yeah because the explosive tag on this picture was actually put on Sakura? And eventhen it's not as if the blast alone didn't hurt her? It's not as if ninjas can't use more than 1explosive tag?

This is what happened when Tobi put 4explosive tags on Naruto's body. It destroyed a safe house

Telling me that Orochimaru would survive this, let alone not use Oral rebirth for this? Please stop fanboying

Also, saying that Orochimaru 'TERRIBLY lacks in the speed department' is more than false. Their base speed cannot be much different, Minato's Shunshin is faster though. But it's not a terrible difference.
LOL at Orochimaru comparable to the yellow flash in terms of speed. Orochimaru's speed is just hypersonic when Minato's speed is massively hypersonic. The gap in their speed is so huge that if they were to fight it would exactly look like Vegeto vs Buu. Funny thing is that the indestructible one(Buu) was so inferior to the mortal one(Vegeto)

It would be no different than this

Moreover, now that Orochimaru possesses Zetsu body, his base speed is >= than what it was before. I've even created a thread about this (it was about EDO, but other alike bodies fit perfectly as well).
Lol at Zetsu body boosting speed. Another fanfic by Nattana to give feats to Orochimaru that he doesn't possess, nothing more

Ppl here are acting as if Minato could not even get scratched. Not even once in a long fight. Too bad you keep on forgetting that Oro can spread around some hidden snakes too and place them exactly at kunai locations to simply wait for Minato to teleport back to them.
When the gap in their speed is so huge, it's not happening. Minato's reflexive speed are comparable to that of A in lightning armor. Add the fact he has one of the fastest shunshin, plus an instant teleportation jutsu and Orochimaru's chances at wounding him are low.

Not as if even if he were to wound him it would change a thing anyway. He wounded Jiraya in part1, nothing happened. And what are the hidden snakes supposed to do? Not even as if he could use them in this thread were summoning jutsu got restricted