Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
119💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I am correct you cannot have KG/HA/Doujutsu/Custom Clan bio if you wish to learn Senjutsu. In other words, there should be a rule that prevents Orochimaru with a KG/HA/Doujutsu/Custom Clan Host Body to enter Snake Sage Mode

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I am correct you cannot have KG/HA/Doujutsu/Custom Clan bio if you wish to learn Senjutsu. In other words, there should be a rule that prevents Orochimaru with a KG/HA/Doujutsu/Custom Clan Host Body to enter Snake Sage Mode
Dont think we should be telling an rp mod how to do his bio <_<

Orochimaru has rules so he can be like how he was in the manga

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't get what I said, probably my fault in explaining it.

Let's say someone called X make Orochimaru and do fight me, and I have a Madara bio with only two tomoe, he fights me and beats me. He also make that Madara his new host, therefore I think he gets only his abilities which is realistic, meaning that he gets 2 tomoe.

________

It would be way hard that way, as in order to fight a Mangekyo user/EMS user would be hard in order to win and make them your host. And the way you are making it, that you get the abilities you used to have, that way any Mangekyo user should make an Orochimaru, apply for sage mode and go fight a noob uchiha and get a bio with Mangekyo as they had it, no? ._.
Actually, according to the rules, once you have 3T, you have 3T. I dropped my Uchiha and if I would remake it again, it still would have 3T. Nowhere in the rules there is found that the bio you take over as a host as Orochimaru does not get the abilities you already obtained, as you already obtained them, thus keep them. If he would have taken over a bio with rain, and he learnt rain but the bio did not, then he still would have rain. Otherwise every bio that is made has to learn all those things over again, and there are simply not enough senseis for that, nor does everyone really do everything twice. So yes, this is valid according to the rules.