Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life. But if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it, like how you discovered that flower. Or, how I discovered you one fateful night."

'Basic Information'

Name:
Orochimaru
Nickname:
Snake Sage
Clan:
None

Looks

Originally, Orochimaru appeared as an extremely pale-skinned human with waist-length black hair. He had amber eyes with slits in his pupils and purple markings around his eyes — a reference to his snake-like nature. Although he has taken on new bodies repeatedly, he has modified them each to resemble his original form, minus the height differences. He apparently used his Vanishing Facial Copy Technique on his original body so he can wear it over his hosts' faces as a mask.

Personality

Orochimaru was often described as twisted by a large number of people, including Tsunade. Jiraiya speculated that this was due to the fact that both of his parents died when he was at a very young age, along with his horror for Tsunade losing Nawaki and later shedding tears when she lost Dan, imply that Orochimaru grew to disdain the fragility of human life and how it affected those still living, which lead him to desire immortality. To that end, the primary purpose of Orochimaru's human experimentation is to test what modifications the human body can endure and harness a subject's unique abilities for himself. Once accomplishing this goal, Orochimaru had hoped to be worthy of the title of "ultimate being", unable to die and able to achieve his secondary goal to learn every ninja technique in the world, which would normally take many lifetimes to obtain.
According to Sasuke, becoming cruel with any good he had as a member of Team Hiruzen gone, Orochimaru's agenda made him develop a god complex and valued himself while delighting in striking terror in his first impressions. Though causing conflict to ease his boredom, Orochimaru seems to have no interest in wars started by others.

'Village Info'

Village of Birth:

Village of Alliance:

'Rank//Chakra Info'

Ninja Rank:
The Sage of Medical Arts​
Specialty:
Kinjutsu | Medical jutsu | Senjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Snakes | Jeet Kun Do

Elements:
~Mastered~
~Mastered~
~Mastered~
~Mastered~
~Mastered~

Fluorine | Radiation | Silicone​

Your ninjutsu:

Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
NB Tai (Not yet mastered)
Fuuinjutsu
Medical Ninjutsu
Yin-Yang (in training)
Kinjutsu
Senjutsu
3T Sharingan and Sharingan Genjutsu
'Rank//Chakra Info'

'Background Information'

History

Orochimaru was an orphan who became a pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi alongside Jiraiya and Tsunade. Compared to the more laid back Jiraiya, Orochimaru stood out as a genius — his talents, knowledge, and determination were considered by Hiruzen to be that of a prodigy seen once in a generation. According to Tsunade, Orochimaru had a twisted personality even as a child. His sadistic attitude was presumably due to the death of his parents. At some point after losing them, Orochimaru found a white snake near his parents' grave, with Hiruzen explaining that it represents fortune and rebirth inspiring Orochimaru to study kinjutsu and obtain knowledge of all techniques. Jiraiya theorised that Orochimaru went down this path in an attempt to forget his painful memories.
During the Second Shinobi World War, Orochimaru joined Jiraiya and Tsunade in fighting Hanzō, who gave them the title of Konoha's "Three Legendary Shinobi" as a reward for surviving their battle with him, while the rest of their group were easily slaughtered in the process. On their way back to Konoha, they encountered three Amegakure orphans, with Orochimaru proposing a mercy killing before Jiraiya chose to train them instead.

Some time after Team Hiruzen was disbanded, Orochimaru became an ANBU member and joined Root to work directly under Danzō Shimura, while also becoming a mentor to Anko Mitarashi. It was during that time that Orochimaru met Kabuto Yakushi while accompanying Danzō in forcing the boy's guardian Nonō into a mission. While Orochimaru's ambitions did include becoming the Fourth Hokage, he intended to use the title for his own agenda. Though Hiruzen knew the potential evil his former pupil had in him, he hoped to stir Orochimaru from the path before slowly realising that he was beyond anyone's help.

Orochimaru was later sent on a mission by Danzō to Iwagakure to ensure that both Kabuto and Nonō, the former having joined Root as a spy, killed each other as they had become major risks. Orochimaru, instead, spirited Kabuto to his hideout, what would become part of his personal hidden village, Otogakure, and revealed Root's intent for Kabuto's life and the role he was to play in it. Though Orochimaru revealed that he was also sent to kill the one who survived this ordeal, he told Kabuto that he saw a bit of himself in the boy and decided killing him would be a waste of great talent. Therefore, Orochimaru offered Kabuto a position as his right hand and spy with the promise of an identity.
With Kabuto's assistance, he performed various experiments on his prisoners, some being fellow Konoha shinobi he kidnapped. He uses them as human guinea pigs to develop techniques that would grant him immortality, the end result being Living Corpse Reincarnation. Some time later, Orochimaru was at the outskirts of Kirigakure as he found Kimimaro, the sole survivor of the Kaguya Clan. Soon after, thanks in part to Kimimaro, Orochimaru's research on the source of Jūgo's powers led him to find the Ryūchi Cave and master senjutsu. Unable to enter Sage Mode because of the fragility of his host body, Orochimaru instead developed an alternate method of harnessing his senjutsu chakra through cursed seals, which he tested on Anko and several others before eventually using the finalised versions on Kimimaro and the Sound Four.

When Hiruzen finally retired and named Minato Namikaze his successor, Orochimaru saw no more reason to remain in Konoha and began to be less discreet with his actions. This led to his experimentation on the cultivation of Hashirama Senju's DNA with sixty children he kidnapped to recreate the First's Wood Release techniques, having already done so with Danzō, while also endowing the elder with multiple Sharingan. However, as his test subjects began to die off, Orochimaru was caught red-handed by Hiruzen, who knew it was his duty to kill him yet lacked the will to do so. Leaving Konoha and his emotionally broken mentor, with Jiraiya's pleas for him to reconsider falling on deaf ears, Orochimaru was unaware that one child had survived his experiment.

Orochimaru soon joined the elite criminal organisation Akatsuki, his role in which was unclear, although he was partnered with Sasori, whom he did much good for the Akatsuki with. However, when Itachi Uchiha joined Akatsuki after conducting the Uchiha clan massacre, Orochimaru saw his opportunity to steal his body to gain possession of the Sharingan. Itachi used his Sharingan to stop him from doing so, while also cutting Orochimaru's left hand off to prevent him from breaking the genjutsu he was under, which lead to him leaving Akatsuki to acquire a new body

'Other'

Fire Speciality: Thanks to the host bio, Madara, Orochimaru has a new found mastery over the katon element, able to make katon techniques with a single seal.

Medical ninjutsu speciality: Orochimaru is able to use medical techniques faster than normal due to his mastery of medical ninjutsu.

Equipment and Miscellaneous items:-

- Orochimaru carries a bag of military ration pills tied to his belt next to his kunai pouch

-His amegakure umbrella is sealed into a scroll located in his kunai pouch, along with a spare katana.

- On the palms of his hands, orochimaru has sealing tattoos to summon shuriken

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

New body:

After fighting with Madara, Orochimaru was able to take his body as host and was able to get his hands on the Sharingan. Approved Fight of taking over a vessel

Madara Pictures

Theme Song and Background Music:

[video=youtube;yUbgJIvhjwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbgJIvhjwQ[/video]

'Battles'

Won: N/A
Lost: N/A

Updating
Note: Had an Uchiha bio so already have 3T and training

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DeadManWonderLand

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't get 3T just because you mastered it with your Uchiha bio. You only get the abilities the vessel bio knew.

btw, nice bio!
@ bold: Erm... There is no such rule. once i gain the abilities, it follows the rules for the ability like any other bio, meaning if i had no training in sharingan, i couldnt use it until i got training, the opposite is also true, i have mastery of the sharingan from previous training, meaning if i made an uchiha, i get 3t instantly, the same applies here. I can also progress this bio to ems and beyond if i pass the required tests.

Last edited:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ bold: Erm... There is no such rule. once i gain the abilities, it follows the rules for the ability like any other bio, meaning of i had no training in sharingan, i couldnt use it until i got training, the opposite is also true, i have mastery of the sharingan from previous training, meaning if i made an uchiha, i get 3t instantly, the same applies here. I can also progress this bio to ems and beyond if i pass the required tests.
Oh. I didn't know that.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ bold: Erm... There is no such rule. once i gain the abilities, it follows the rules for the ability like any other bio, meaning if i had no training in sharingan, i couldnt use it until i got training, the opposite is also true, i have mastery of the sharingan from previous training, meaning if i made an uchiha, i get 3t instantly, the same applies here. I can also progress this bio to ems and beyond if i pass the required tests.
I thought it is the opposite way. O_O I thought that in order to get a specific level of the tomoes from the Sharingan the bio you have stolen must have that level, but I believe the bio you have stole does have 3 tomoe, so I think you are safe.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought it is the opposite way. O_O I thought that in order to get a specific level of the tomoes from the Sharingan the bio you have stolen must have that level, but I believe the bio you have stole does have 3 tomoe, so I think you are safe.
that would mean you could get ems without taking the test... which would never happen

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that would mean you could get ems without taking the test... which would never happen
You don't get what I said, probably my fault in explaining it.

Let's say someone called X make Orochimaru and do fight me, and I have a Madara bio with only two tomoe, he fights me and beats me. He also make that Madara his new host, therefore I think he gets only his abilities which is realistic, meaning that he gets 2 tomoe.

________

It would be way hard that way, as in order to fight a Mangekyo user/EMS user would be hard in order to win and make them your host. And the way you are making it, that you get the abilities you used to have, that way any Mangekyo user should make an Orochimaru, apply for sage mode and go fight a noob uchiha and get a bio with Mangekyo as they had it, no? ._.