Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(the character's speech does not affect the timeframe)

I see you in the field in Long Range.

"Ooh, Sakumo Hatake I presume? You've grown old my boy!! Welcome to my village! Wait, can you see the village?"

More mist come to the battlefield in additional to the mist already in the village. I blind you reflecting light in your eyes. While Joki Boy appears beside me.

"Maybe this kid has speed. I'll try"

Joki Boy sprints towards you with 8 gate, lightning armor-like speed. And tries to kick you. While I send a river of mud to you to distract you.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Jōki Bōi) - Water Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 each time clone is reformed)
Damage points: 80
Description: The Second Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil that resembles a chibi version of himself once completed. Due to its structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered to cold or hot. When it exerts itself the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it explodes and the water vapour is released. This vapour then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail which cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again. Despite its size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique, which not only allows it to heat up very quickly but also inflict damage using an axe-like liquid blade that forms on one of its arms. However, using this technique leaves the Mizukage in a very weak and vulnerable state.
Note: Can only be used by the second Mizukage and whilst in affect the user can only use A rank and below techniques.

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(the character's speech does not affect the timeframe)

I see you in the field in Long Range.

"Ooh, Sakumo Hatake I presume? You've grown old my boy!! Welcome to my village! Wait, can you see the village?"

More mist come to the battlefield in additional to the mist already in the village. I blind you reflecting light in your eyes. While Joki Boy appears beside me.

"Maybe this kid has speed. I'll try"

Joki Boy sprints towards you with 8 gate, lightning armor-like speed. And tries to kick you. While I send a river of mud to you to distract you.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Jōki Bōi) - Water Release: Steaming Danger Tyranny Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (+ 10 each time clone is reformed)
Damage points: 80
Description: The Second Mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil that resembles a chibi version of himself once completed. Due to its structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered to cold or hot. When it exerts itself the outer layer of oil heats up and evaporates the water inside. As the internal pressure builds, the clone expands until it explodes and the water vapour is released. This vapour then cools down as it rises and as a result, turns into hail which cools the clone, causing it to shrink to its original size and start the entire process again. Despite its size, the clone itself remains very fast throughout the technique, which not only allows it to heat up very quickly but also inflict damage using an axe-like liquid blade that forms on one of its arms. However, using this technique leaves the Mizukage in a very weak and vulnerable state.
Note: Can only be used by the second Mizukage and whilst in affect the user can only use A rank and below techniques.

(Doton: Doro Hoshi) - Earth Style: Mud Indulgence
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.
His mind must be old...

*As I notice the mist I quickly activate my sharingan instead of tracking chakra signals I opt for the more useful heat signals. My 3 tomoe sharingan easily tracks the heat signals given off by your body and I am able to track your movements but I CANNOT see thru the mist. I however can still track your movement pretty easy.*

I haven't heard my father's name in years.

*As you begin to adjust the light flow in the mist I perceive the light and force a substantial amount of doton chakra into the ground. It quickly turns to a soft sand and I disappear from view. Your clone then begins to make his way to my prior position. While underground I sense the entire battlefield and make a quick plan. I know that you will be restricted due to the sheer power of the clone as well it could be a hindrance to me later on in the battle. I make my way to your position and in a swift motion I erupt from the ground.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*In the few seconds I have before I land feet on the ground I charge a massive amount of raiton chakra into my fingertips. I stab my fingers into your upper back the soft spot between your shoulder blades. As you have no time to react between my jumping from the ground and my fingers being lodged in my back you have few methods of countering. I release the all the raiton chakra severely shocking your nerves partially paralyzing you from the chest area down. You would still be able to move your head and neck but would lose a considerable amount of motor function in your upper and lower body. This takes a matter of 5 seconds. As you are still partially paralyzed I quickly pull a kunai from my pouch and proceed to cut your throat. This happens as you are doing the Mud.*

Lightning Release: Internal Lightning Shock (Naibuteki raikou dageki)
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descriptions: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into their fingers they then stab their fingers into an opponent at close range releasing the raiton chakra violently shocking the opponent's internal organs causing organ failure
~Can only be used once per battle~
~Can only be used by me and who I teach~

Old and wise, but with wisdom sometimes comes arrogance.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sharingan CANNOT see thru mist
My bad... It's only 6:58 in the morning and I haven't slept since some time yesterday. I will edit that to say that I can only tack his heat signals... Sound better to you? Good monitoring skills you have there...

His mind must be old...

*As I notice the mist I quickly activate my sharingan instead of tracking chakra signals I opt for the more useful heat signals. My 3 tomoe sharingan sees through the mist with ease.*

*As you begin to adjust the light flow in the mist I perceive the light and force a substantial amount of doton chakra into the ground. It quickly turns to a soft sand and I disappear from view. Your clone then begins to make his way to my prior position. While underground I sense the entire battlefield and make a quick plan. I know that you will be restricted due to the sheer power of the clone as well it could be a hindrance to me later on in the battle. I make my way to your position and in a swift motion I erupt from the ground.*

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*In the few seconds I have before I land feet on the ground I charge a massive amount of raiton chakra into my fingertips. I stab my fingers into your upper back the soft spot between your shoulder blades. As you have no time to react between my jumping from the ground and my fingers being lodged in my back you have few methods of countering. I release the all the raiton chakra severely shocking your nerves partially paralyzing you from the chest area down. You would still be able to move your head and neck but would lose a considerable amount of motor function in your upper and lower body. This takes a matter of 5 seconds. As you are still partially paralyzed I quickly pull a kunai from my pouch and proceed to cut your throat. This happens as you are doing the Mud.*

Descriptions: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into their fingers they then stab their fingers into an opponent at close range releasing the raiton chakra violently shocking the opponent's internal organs causing organ failure

Yagura so you know what she was referring to I have quoted the pre-edit and bolded and underlined what I edited...

Last edited:

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His mind must be old...

*As I notice the mist I quickly activate my sharingan instead of tracking chakra signals I opt for the more useful heat signals. My 3 tomoe sharingan easily tracks the heat signals given off by your body and I am able to track your movements but I CANNOT see thru the mist. I however can still track your movement pretty easy.*

I'm sorry btw for having four jutsus. I will cancel Hidden Mist to Deprivation since Kirigakure already has mist.

Since I was channeling my chakra to the mist to blind you and I can see through the mist, I notice you disappeared from the ground and wonders where you might be.

"Maybe he knows my weakness. I know he is the White Fang but I must be careful"

I create an orb of protection created from Fuuton chakra to circle around me just in time Joki Boy returns back from having no opponent to fight at all. He gives me a lift by throwing me in mid air. Joki Boy explodes because of the steam pressure inside his body and destroys a pile of rocks where he exploded. I make the arena floor covered by Fuuton chakra and I make an earth golem where I stand in his head.

"This is gonna be a long fight"

Wind Style: Orb of Protection (Fuuton: Kyuutai Engo)
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will use their chakra to manipulate the wind around him into a thick orb. (like a sphere; it's a couple inches thick) This jutsu will protect the user from every angle. (360 degrees) If a Fire jutsu is used against the orb, the user will have to release the orb to escape.
*the user can't use any jutsu while in this orb*
*this jutsu is used mainly for blocking S-rank lightning jutsus and projectiles*
*this jutsu can only be used 5 times per battle*
*this jutsu can only be used by -Naruto Uzumaki-*

(Fuuton: Kaze Yuka) - Wind Style: Wind Floor
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra and makes the battle arena floor covered with wind. This is to ensure the user's protection of receiving attacks from underground (e.g poison gasses coming out from the ground, etc.)
Note: Only usable by ND
Note: Lasts up to 2 turns and when the jutsu is finished, you must wait for another 2 turns to use it again.

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.