Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame would be dehydrated and chakraless after going green eggs and ham on that booty. Mei would be in too much pain afterwards, thus giving the advantage to the bad back and big nose guy.

swirlyshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I don't see Kisame soloing either but Kisame can beat kitsuchi one on one pretty easily since his CQC feats are way better than kitsuchi's and Kisame has massive scale water techniques eg making a lake in the middle of a desert etc. plus his samehada and Mei can hold ohnoki off at least until Kisame kills kitsuchi then Kisame proceeds to help Mei can distract ohnoki while Kisame prepares a GSB a launches it at ohnoki within a close distance and I don't think ohnoki has speed feats to dodge a huge technique that close

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Opposites sure attract!

OT: The starting distance is 20 m which means that if Kitsuchi decides to use mountain sandwich from the getgo, he has to make it small or else he ends up crushing himself as well. If it is small, Mei and Kisame can shunshin out of it. Once Mei uses hidden mist, it will be difficult to find team 2. Kisame is a sensor while fused with samehada so he can still locate his enemies. FT, can Kisame fuse with samehada and fight properly without using water dome? For now I'll assume he can't so he'll have to move far from Mei's location and then use waterdome.

Meanwhile Onoki can fly and like beans mentionned, transfer that flight to Kitsuchi. I don't think Kitsuchi can fly fast though, just float around, correct me If I'm wrong. Also Kitsuchi can't use many doton techs while in midair except for spitting out a golem or an earth wall so he can't do much in air. On ground, he gets raped once Mei turns that mist acidic or ends up getting trapped in the waterdome.

That leaves Onoki to fend for himself but he isn't lasting very long as his attacks won't be able to hit the opposing team. Furthermore, Kisame can absorb it via GSB or tunnel underground but using GSB gives away his position but Kisame can quickly change his position regardless while using clone feints to throw Onoki off guard.

Mei and Kisame win mid difficulty.
Intel is full, so Mei and Kisame are aware of earth sandwitch; highly doubt Kitsuchi would result in using this technique from match start given the conditions. Imo, he'll start with earth moving core to elevate himself followed by an earth golem in tandem with Onoki. I had to make the distance 20m because if it were to be like 30m+ then Team Iwa would destroy these two before the match even started. Onoki charges up Jinton, then Kitsuchi uses his doton beneath Kisames feet to throw off his aim with the GSB just like how he did to the Jubi to throw off it's TBB/laser. Anyways, Team Mist oddly enough, have the superior speed feats in nearly all of it's terms, so they'll put Team Iwa on the defensive off bat given the starting distance, which is why earth sandwitch isn't coming out any time soon. Any type of Doton wall will sheild Team Iwa from Kisame/Mei's suiton or Mei's lava style. Giving Kitsuchi flight pretty much negates his fighting style, so using earth moving core to elevate himself in order to avoid the hidden/acidic mist is more probable.

Btw, Kisame doesn't need to fuse with Samehada in order to utilize it's sensing capabilities. [ ]. So he'll do just fine in the hidden mist without having to fuse without a water source.

Even though Team Mist can conceal themselves within the blinding mist and still fight effectively, how do they counter huge earth golems, huge AoE earth sandwitches, all the while Onoki's laser Jinton? While the oppositions Doton/flight practically counter all of team mists jutsu, other then WD, which I don't see Kisame using as long as Mei is around. Team Iwa takes it high-diff more times then not, imo.

And you said you didn't RP >.>

Team two takes this handily, Onoki literally might be the most useless shinobi out there without chakra, and you at least need to be able to do something without to last against Kisame

Meis far from useless using acid hidden mist while Kisame is merged means he can traverse through it unharmed as well U_U However this would of course be mostly useful if the acid is potent underwater

Either way mist fellows win
RP is gay. Mei's acid mist is countered easily... Earth Moving Core elevates Kitsuchis above it and Onoki flies. What can Team Mist do against earth golems that can't be absorbed since they're made out of real earth?

From what we have seen in the manga/anime there is no way kitsuchi is coming close to Kisame in CQC and can I see proof of a jubbi sizen Doton from kitsuchi and the golem is no problem here and water dome or Mei's lava should do the trick
You must be registered for see images

I fail to see how Kisame doesn't solo's, truth be told.
Yeah? Truth be told, Kitsuchi might solo

Kisame would be dehydrated and chakraless after going green eggs and ham on that booty. Mei would be in too much pain afterwards, thus giving the advantage to the bad back and big nose guy.
With Kisames stamina, anybody can last in the ass for dayssss lol

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The earth golems still require chakra to function and move etc. So Any contact with Kisame and that said chakra is still drained instantly, and pretty sure they are only used for defense and CQC. Also when in water dome they would sink to the bottom directly. As for the earth mobile core when used in water dome Kisame can easily just swim upwards moving the dome along with them. I know acid mist is useless I said if it can somehow function underwater then it would be rather unstoppable

Also I'm starting to think giving you luck is going to bite me in the ass >.>

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The earth golems still require chakra to function and move etc. So Any contact with Kisame and that said chakra is still drained instantly, and pretty sure they are only used for defense and CQC. Also when in water dome they would sink to the bottom directly. As for the earth mobile core when used in water dome Kisame can easily just swim upwards moving the dome along with them. I know acid mist is useless I said if it can somehow function underwater then it would be rather unstoppable

Also I'm starting to think giving you luck is going to bite me in the ass >.>
Fair point. However, soon as the golems become inanimated, it will give away Kisames position within the mist. Soon as that happens, Onoki fires off Jinton. If Kisame is fast enough, I suppose he can counter with GSB, but then he (Plus Mei, possibly) gets crushed by Kitsuchis earth sandwitch. Kisame can't utilize the WD while Mei is around... Even if he carelessly did, which I woudln't put it passed him, Onoki laser Jintons at Kisame which keeps him busy enough to allow Kitsuchi to escape.

@ TAC, cut the shit, will you? That avatar and sig make me sick.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair point. However, soon as the golems become inanimated, it will give away Kisames position within the mist. Soon as that happens, Onoki fires off Jinton. If Kisame is fast enough, I suppose he can counter with GSB, but then he (Plus Mei, possibly) gets crushed by Kitsuchis earth sandwitch. Kisame can't utilize the WD while Mei is around... Even if he carelessly did, which I woudln't put it passed him, Onoki laser Jintons at Kisame which keeps him busy enough to allow Kitsuchi to escape.

@ TAC, cut the shit, will you? That avatar and sig make me sick.
So; What exactly stops Kisame from utilizing Mizu Bunshin to use multiple ninjutsu at once? One can fire a Daikodan, while the other uses a subterranean voyage or a second Daikodan to neutralize the thread. I am still a believer that Samehada's speed in chakra absorption will take down a Jinton; At the very least, Kisamehada will be capable of doing this.

This avatar and sig are here to stay. Mavis is the most adorable creature in existence.

That doesn't make him non factor, show Kitsuchi some love. He can still effectively counter all of Kisame's large scale suitons and reverse gender roles by making Mei a sandwich.
He can make Kisame have a difficult time, but at the end of the day he has no way of putting Kisame down and any of his doton will be drained, so Kisame can recoup his loses.

Fuck Mei, she can stay in the kitchen as Kisame does this.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So; What exactly stops Kisame from utilizing Mizu Bunshin to use multiple ninjutsu at once? One can fire a Daikodan, while the other uses a subterranean voyage or a second Daikodan to neutralize the thread. I am still a believer that Samehada's speed in chakra absorption will take down a Jinton; At the very least, Kisamehada will be capable of doing this.

This avatar and sig are here to stay. Mavis is the most adorable creature in existence.
Forgot to mention in my previous post, Kitsuchi can utilize his doton below Kisames feet in a manner that it will throw off his aim with the GSB; like he did to the Jubi when it was firing off a laser (Not looking for the scan). Imo, Samehada splits Jinton in half, but then how does Kisame + Mizu Bunshins counter Earth Sandwitch...? Subterranean Voyage gets hard countered here btw [ ].

You and Mavis can die slowly.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgot to mention in my previous post, Kitsuchi can utilize his doton below Kisames feet in a manner that it will throw off his aim with the GSB; like he did to the Jubi when it was firing off a laser (Not looking for the scan). Imo, Samehada splits Jinton in half, but then how does Kisame + Mizu Bunshins counter Earth Sandwitch...? Subterranean Voyage gets hard countered here btw [ ].

You and Mavis can die slowly.
Samehada eats the chakra propelling the earth forward like an egg for breakfest, next? Earth Sandwich? Uh. Subterranean voyage once more. Fusing with the sword, or putting it out in front of him to absorb the chakra of the walls then turning them into a liquid? Literally, just fusing works.

It's also unlikely Kitsuchi will utilize that considering he isn't aware of Kisame's capabilities, and there can always be a shroud of mist up. Giving the shark the edge when he makes his next lunge.
Please sir, refer to my sig for the bolded.

Reactions: Icelerate

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can make Kisame have a difficult time, but at the end of the day he has no way of putting Kisame down and any of his doton will be drained, so Kisame can recoup his loses.

Fuck Mei, she can stay in the kitchen as Kisame does this.
Oh yeah, that's true. I always forget that jutsu is the perfect counter for earth style users. After the battle Kisame can return to the kitchen and find some "booty", as those Mist pirates like to say.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao This Dude here^^^

I only have tonight to do any replies so here we go.

Off bat Kisame will most likely create the lake worth of water since it will aid both himself plus Mizukage. Mei can choose to use hidden mist as well or not (doesn't matter). As soon as any large amount of water is used; Either Ninja Creates a Giant hole to . Whether Kisame creates the dome or not, they still create holes to sink it under ground level almost instantly. This in turn kills the water being every where and instead makes it exactly where the Iwa ninjas want it to be.

And I don't know whether some think If Kitsuchi gets the Flight Transfer ability and will be slow; but based on this . SO he will be able to dodge all of there long ranged attacks no diff along with Onoki since his(there) speed at top level is .

Onoki destroys Kisame in Close combat for the simple fact:

One touch on Samahada or kisame equals useless the entire match. And if either attempts to punch with brute force he can do the opposite and make . Basically he will block and make any would be blow child's play since Kisame strikes super slow. SO Onoki>Kisame in CLose combat.

All of meis Water Jutsu and Lava style is blocked from Kitsuchi no diff seeing as he can make . Mei's Lava is very slow and her Water is out match by Earth off bat. Or if he isn't already flying and easily dodging he can simply lift the If you dont get what im saying, he can control the ground on both sides to his liking like and elevator.

Another easy method to getting rid of the Water dome (if it happens) is a large jinton beam at the water it self and watch it disappear as if it was an eraser! And no he will not aim it at kisame, he will aim it at everything but Kisame. If WD some how comes it play.

We all know Mountain Smash is the win button on Iwa side. Many will say "he can't do it in close range because he'd smash onoki." but fail to realize Onoki and Kitsuchi will simply lower the part they are at under ground level and Allow the two mountains to crush anything above ground.

Onoki>Mei in every way. Onoki and Kisame can go at it. Kitsuchi>mei in this situation, Kitsuchi can hold his own against Kisame in this situation. This is the basic jest of how things will go, I can break it down if some users are a little lost.