Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario:Kirigakure and Iwagakure are at war. The war has been raging for over a year now, and both villages are fearing that they're suffering too many casualties without gaining the upper hand on their opposition. In order to end this war once and for all, Iwagakure proposed both villages sending two of their most elite shinobi to fight to the death for their respective village. Kirigakure agreed to these terms, on one special condition; the recruitment of the rogue missing-nin, Hashigake Kisame: The Monster of the Hidden Mist. Iwagakure's council agreed to these terms and proposed Onoki and his son Kitsuchi in this winner takes all death-match. Kirigakure proposed Mei, who took it upon herself to personally recruit Kisame. Fearing the worst, Mei cautiously sought out Kisame and asked if he would aid her and his formal village just this one time in exchange for the legendary Hashigake Clan names restoration and some booty. Kisame's shark senses started tingling-
You must be registered for see images

Kisame, without giving it much thought, immediately agreed. Three days later, Kirigakure sent forth Kisame and Mei to the where they squarred off with Onoki and Kitsuchi from a 20 meter distance. All combatants are eager to win and will not show any mercy. Also, in order for this to be as fair as possible, both villages exchanged full intel on each of their combatants with one another.

Ready, Go.

TL;DR

Onoki and Kitsuchi Vs Kisame and Mei
Starting Distance: 20 Meters
Intel: Full
Intent: To Kill
Conditions: Kitsuchi has access to Earth Golems.

Who wins?

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol loved that little scenario intro. Vs thread makers should make them.

OT: I feel team 2 would win more than half times.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 1 wins this mid to high difficulty

-Team Rock has the aerial advantage
-Kisame and Mei do not work that well together - she can't use acid mist or it harms him, he cannot use water dome because then she drowns
-Kisame's water shockwaves are sunk deep into the ground with mobile earth core, if he uses water dome Kitsuchi sandwiches it in half.
-Kisame can easily be distracted while Onoki turns Mei into dust
-Kisame is eventually crushed by rock golems

Mei is pretty much the weak link in Team Mist. She can't contribute a whole lot against flying earth users.

swirlyshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say team two because the biggest threat her is jinton but if they can avoid it then ohnoki will tire because of his elder age and kitsuchi is basically a non factor as Kisame can kill him low diff at most while Mei can hold off ohnoki then Kisame and Mei vs ohnoki they win

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 1 wins. What can Team 2 do against Jinton?
It get's absorbed?

Kisame does not tire, he will not fall.
Manga facts.

Lol loved that little scenario intro. Vs thread makers should make them.

OT: I feel team 2 would win more than half times.
Haha, thanks Caterpillar.

I would say team two because the biggest threat her is jinton but if they can avoid it then ohnoki will tire because of his elder age and kitsuchi is basically a non factor as Kisame can kill him low diff at most while Mei can hold off ohnoki then Kisame and Mei vs ohnoki they win
Kitsuchi is far from a non-factor. He has the elemental advantage over suiton, and possesses Jubi sized Doton. Not to mention decent CQC feats. Plus, I gave him earth golems as well. How do team two deal with those? Jinton is countered by GSB btw.

Team 1 wins this mid to high difficulty

-Team Rock has the aerial advantage
-Kisame and Mei do not work that well together - she can't use acid mist or it harms him, he cannot use water dome because then she drowns
-Kisame's water shockwaves are sunk deep into the ground with mobile earth core, if he uses water dome Kitsuchi sandwiches it in half.
-Kisame can easily be distracted while Onoki turns Mei into dust
-Kisame is eventually crushed by rock golems

Mei is pretty much the weak link in Team Mist. She can't contribute a whole lot against flying earth users.
Was actually hoping to be defending team one here, but since you're the only one to provide an argument, I suppose I'll back team two. Kisame and Mei actually do work fairly well with each other. Kisame can submerge himself under water while Mei utilizes her acid mist above the service, but that isn't really a factor here since you countered the water shockwave, and the fact that both Onoki and Kitsuchi can avoid the mist by either flying or elevating themselves with earth core. However, the hidden mist jutsu will be troublesome for team Iwa. Sure they can elevate themselves above it, but how do they locate Kisame and Mei? Btw, if Kitsuchi gets caught in the WD, he can't counter it with the Earth Sandwich for two reasons. He has to be in contact with the ground in order to use it, and two, he'll just crush himself.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make it the Trollkage instead of Mei and I'll put up an argument.
Trollkage is a fruit and isn't from the same generation as the other combatants, so he wouldn't fit in this scenario. Plus, Kisame wouldn't be getting any ass, so why would he even want to help the Mist? Nope, doesn't work. Just make one for Mei.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team one wins.
Team two wins.
Opposites sure attract!

OT: The starting distance is 20 m which means that if Kitsuchi decides to use mountain sandwich from the getgo, he has to make it small or else he ends up crushing himself as well. If it is small, Mei and Kisame can shunshin out of it. Once Mei uses hidden mist, it will be difficult to find team 2. Kisame is a sensor while fused with samehada so he can still locate his enemies. FT, can Kisame fuse with samehada and fight properly without using water dome? For now I'll assume he can't so he'll have to move far from Mei's location and then use waterdome.

Meanwhile Onoki can fly and like beans mentionned, transfer that flight to Kitsuchi. I don't think Kitsuchi can fly fast though, just float around, correct me If I'm wrong. Also Kitsuchi can't use many doton techs while in midair except for spitting out a golem or an earth wall so he can't do much in air. On ground, he gets raped once Mei turns that mist acidic or ends up getting trapped in the waterdome.

That leaves Onoki to fend for himself but he isn't lasting very long as his attacks won't be able to hit the opposing team. Furthermore, Kisame can absorb it via GSB or tunnel underground but using GSB gives away his position but Kisame can quickly change his position regardless while using clone feints to throw Onoki off guard.

Mei and Kisame win mid difficulty.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you said you didn't RP >.>

Team two takes this handily, Onoki literally might be the most useless shinobi out there without chakra, and you at least need to be able to do something without to last against Kisame

Meis far from useless using acid hidden mist while Kisame is merged means he can traverse through it unharmed as well U_U However this would of course be mostly useful if the acid is potent underwater

Either way mist fellows win

swirlyshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what we have seen in the manga/anime there is no way kitsuchi is coming close to Kisame in CQC and can I see proof of a jubbi sizen Doton from kitsuchi and the golem is no problem here and water dome or Mei's lava should do the trick