shmanton

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion at the moment from reading the manga through3 times now take note of what kabuto says on page 12 of 579.

"Ryuchidou is a legendary place equally famous as myobokuzan and shikkotsurin!"

it's the name of this last one that im interested in.

now the translator has put underneath 'fancy wood hill and humid bone forrest.'

im guessing fancy wood hill is where all the lovely lil frogies play =]

but humid bone forrest??

what the hell lives here??

im sure that this is the only other sage village, rather than there being one for each summonable creature

what you guys think??

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Exactly what i thought, there is only 3 legendary place frog, snake and slug. Some people think theres a legendary place for every animal but like kabuto said theres 3
well i had previously said in another post not 40 mins ago that there must be others around no matter how small but for most summonable creatures.

but after looking through again and picking out the small details i realised he didnt say that it was as famous as the other hidden vilages but instead he only mentioned the 3.

which would top it off for kishi to be slug and this would be my main belife being the 3 sannin and things.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thats basically what ive been saying. Its only at these 3 legendary locations can you learn sm and kishi has made it very clear, yet ive got people saying, crow sm- itachi, hawk sm - sasuke, dog sm - kakashi, hanzo sm - salamander. Tbh im not even sure what sage nagato would be because he has about 9 different summonings.

From what ive guarded, which links in with the legendary locations is that the third is mostly the land of the slugs and this fits in with the sannins. Now apart from summonings, jiraiya has demonstrated to be able to use frog based ninjutsu. Same as oro with snakes and tsuande with slugs and not just summon them

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion at the moment from reading the manga through3 times now take note of what kabuto says on page 12 of 579.

"Ryuchidou is a legendary place equally famous as myobokuzan and shikkotsurin!"

it's the name of this last one that im interested in.

now the translator has put underneath 'fancy wood hill and humid bone forrest.'

im guessing fancy wood hill is where all the lovely lil frogies play =]

but humid bone forrest??

what the hell lives here??

im sure that this is the only other sage village, rather than there being one for each summonable creature

what you guys think??
If you go by the clues, I would say Slugs.
slugs are confined to moist environments and must retreat to damp hiding places when the weather is dry
What's another word for you can used for damp? The answer:Humid

This goes well with my theory that Tsunade is a sage.Slugs live in humid places.Tsunade's slugs spit acid, and we know acid can destroy fresh with ease, leaving only bones to remain.Throw that in with the other two Sannin both having sage modes (Dragon Sage Mode and Toad Sage Mode), their being only one place left to gain a different form of sage mode, and that place having a name with a distinct connects to slugs, and I think we can conslude that Tsunade is a sage.

Thank for the reference to the last place name.Somehow I miss it when reading the last chapter.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

This goes well with my theory that Tsunade is a sage.Slugs live in humid places.Tsunade's slugs spit acid, and we know acid can destroy fresh with ease, leaving only bones to remain.Throw that in with the other two Sannin both having sage modes (Dragon Sage Mode and Toad Sage Mode), their being only one place left to gain a different form of sage mode, and that place having a name with a distinct connects to slugs, and I think we can conslude that Tsunade is a sage.

Thank for the reference to the last place name.Somehow I miss it when reading the last chapter.
idk about tsunade being a slug becuase orochimaru wasnt a sage

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

i appologise 1st for double post =]

and i completely agree with your post.it makes sence and the way kishi keeps refering bk to the 3 sannin in the way that the 3 main characters and mini-copies of them (well sasuke was...kinda) and we can only assume that he will follow in his progress and make the other one slugs.

but in my opinion i don't think we will ever see this place and it will only ever be stated in this one manga chapter. but thats just me...cos i think kishi like to twist our balls and never tell us half the stuff hehehe =]

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
idk about tsunade being a slug becuase orochimaru wasnt a sage

Kabuto clearly states that Orochimaru couldn't become a true sage?The key word being true.If Orochimaru wasn't a sage at all, he wouldn't have said Orochirama couldn't become a true sage.Kabuto would have said Orochirama couldn't become a sage like me, but he didn't say that.Meaning, Orochirama had to have master Dragon Sage mode to some degree.Most likely Orochirama had an imperfect Dragon Sage Mode like Jiraiya had an imperfect Toad Sage Mode.

This page gives credence to that theory.

Sasuke refer to Kabuto as an imperfect snake like orochimaru.Kabuto states "the perfect force of Sage help me shed my snake skin".This implies Kabuto has perfect Dragon Sage Mode to Orochimaru's Imperfect Dragon Sage Mode;Seeing as Orochimaru have snake skin.

Last edited:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kabuto just said that orochimaru did not get to reach sage mode?... is he being honest cuz if so then only j-man was the sage. Yet to see tsunade in sage mode. but i like how kabuto has sage mode this is quite a surprise even tough he hijacked like three different clans traits lol.