One Piece

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They all look even more bad ass than before but im saving final judgement till we seen how many new ways they can kick peoples asses. Wondering if Zoro will be able to see out of his left eye or not... Did anyone else notice Sanji's goatee? Nami is sexy as ever and Usop looks like he might not be such a whiny little punk anymore, sorry he annoyed me during his whole break up with the Strawhat pirates and i haven't really forgiven him, he is definetly my least favorite character of the whole crew.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They all look even more bad ass than before but im saving final judgement till we seen how many new ways they can kick peoples asses. Wondering if Zoro will be able to see out of his left eye or not... Did anyone else notice Sanji's goatee? Nami is sexy as ever and Usop looks like he might not be such a whiny little punk anymore, sorry he annoyed me during his whole break up with the Strawhat pirates and i haven't really forgiven him, he is definetly my least favorite character of the whole crew.
i felt the exact same way about ussop. he def my least favorite SH