One Piece

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i started reading One Piece last week because their was no Naruto and been hearing alot of great things about it.
Im at the battle between God Enru and Luffy and literally almost shit my pants laughing at Enru's face when Luffy punched him, cracks me up that "god" is getting his ass kicked sp easily by luffy when everyone else was having so much trouble with him and being killed from long distance (judgement from god is pretty cheap
Oh i love that ll te female characters have a massive rack and sanji is a huge pervert. Basically im loving One Piece right now, should have started reading it alot sooner

Reactions: +luffy+

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one piece is the best...
and you are still at the begining ..there are a lot of cool members will join the straw hats pirates ..and a lot of secrets will be revealed about luffy....keep going one piece is awesome

i think it would be better if you posted this in One piece section.....i will ask somebody to move it there....

Savior..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
***SPOILER***
I just read the part where ace died and ace luffy and sabo were talking about being brothers that shit was sad :(

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im at the part where they attack the prison, wonder what the ship that will replace going merry will be and what new characters are going to join, kinda think that all of franky's family and the three mechanics will join now that they all attacked the government together, maybe im imaging things, usop pissed me off when he quit, he kinda annoys me in general but maybe thats just me

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im at the part where they attack the prison, wonder what the ship that will replace going merry will be and what new characters are going to join, kinda think that all of franky's family and the three mechanics will join now that they all attacked the government together, maybe im imaging things, usop pissed me off when he quit, he kinda annoys me in general but maybe thats just me
Yes, you are imagining things.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm now watching the Anime xd
Ever since the Great Month Break, my love for One Piece went through the roof O_O
I'm recalling all the great moments... I've never cried, laughed, gasped, yelled, w/e so much as with One Piece. Never knew it was possible to get so much attached to a manga nor an anime...

I'm now at the end of Arlong's Arch. Zoro's, Usopp's, Sanji's, Nami's and that little puppy from the pet shop's stories are soo moving... :(((((

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been a One Piece fan for a long time, one of the longest One Piece fans probably on NB and I also love how all the female characters have big tits. Oda is a sick genius.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im on chapter 524, love the new characters although i wish franky would throw some pants on from time to time, lol. Im wondering how much happens before i have caught up, wondering if they make it to the new world or not, hmm im sure they will eventually but i wonder if it has gotten to that part yet in the series, we shall see and im in love with nami's sexiness :D

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im on chapter 524, love the new characters although i wish franky would throw some pants on from time to time, lol. Im wondering how much happens before i have caught up, wondering if they make it to the new world or not, hmm im sure they will eventually but i wonder if it has gotten to that part yet in the series, we shall see and im in love with nami's sexiness :D
u think that she's nice now jus wait til u get all caught up