[Discussion] One Piece?

Nikos150

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate to be negative, but i´ve read the first 50 chapters.. but i don´t like it

i don´t like it because i feel that there are no cool characters in one piece. even in the heat of battle everybody is a clown.. see naruto is a clown sometimes. but not at the important moments. and even the nagato´s and itachi´s of one piece joke around.
maybe , but when luffy gets angry he just kick his enemys ass, naruto is never angry, the only battle i enjoyed was with pain where he was really badass, plus zoro sanji and luffy are pretty badass and you should see shanks or whitebeard...

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hate to be negative, but i´ve read the first 50 chapters.. but i don´t like it

i don´t like it because i feel that there are no cool characters in one piece. even in the heat of battle everybody is a clown.. see naruto is a clown sometimes. but not at the important moments. and even the nagato´s and itachi´s of one piece joke around.
You shouldn't judge just by the first 50 capters... take Robin, who joins later on, for example. She's far from being a clow, she's serious yet deadly, she moves her fingers and bam! You're dead. Seriously. She's cool like that.

Nobody's a clown in the heat of the battle, not even Luffy. See if Zoro's a clown in Zoro vs Mihawk or if Sanji's a clown in Sanji vs Gin or if Luffy's a clown in Luffy vs Kuro (putting examples from the first episodes so you get what I mean... the show gets MUCH more serious later on).

And as regards Naruto.... I point at the end of Naruto vs Kiba. There are battles that end up as comic relief, but not all of them do (see Naruto vs Neji or Naruto vs Pain)

So yeah... don't judge witout watching it all. I've watched both of them (Naruto and One Piece) and I'm caught up with both, and I can say One Piece is far better. I recommend watching it at It's a great site ;)

is there good fast paced fights like sasuke vs deidara?
There's isn't a battle as fast as Luffy vs Bellamy (ok, maybe Zoro vs Tenryuubito but it's not a real battle) it lasted like, fifty seconds! Literally!!

But I'm guessing that's not what you mean... if you mean if there's an epic fight like Sasuke vs Deidara which didn't take ages to finish yet was still epic, don't worry, OP fights don't last dramatically long and are enjoyable, don't turn out being boring ;) Examples of such fights would be Sanji vs Jyabura or Luffy vs Blueno. There's also Robin vs Annoying-priest-guy-who's-name-I-can't-remember or Nami vs Kalifa... if you like to see epic girls kick some ass!

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should i read One Piece?

Is it a good manga/anime?

What do you think about One Piece?
It's only the best anime/manga out there. Get to reading/watching already! Its starts off slow but picks up later on.

Please be caught up/close to the current arc in either the anime/manga before you say anything. You should catch up and then compare it to Naruto/Bleach. Who ever said that they have to be serious when in battle? Luffy is always serious when it needs to be, but at the same time, its enjoyable. Not all the characters are like that anyway.

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

read more and youll be addicted