Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whose ship is that you think in the fire then? ... if the shs did escape and only their flag got caught, there's still wood all destroyed and in flames
Dunno but it's probably not the sunny. I mean come on this arc is already like ennies lobby but to lose their ship again.

I hope the merry came back to save them.

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno but it's probably not the sunny. I mean come on this arc is already like ennies lobby but to lose their ship again.

I hope the merry came back to save them.
I agree it would be terrible to loose the sunny built by the toms apprentice. Made out of Adam wood. The next "pirate king" ship

If oven boils that much of the ocean, does that give him admiral level feat with the use of his df? Like kazan freezing it?

Maybe oven will be the new 1st commander since katakuri lost

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree it would be terrible to loose the sunny built by the toms apprentice. Made out of Adam wood. The next "pirate king" ship
The Adam Wood thing throws a big wrench into this. That stuff's supposed to be super strong and even if BM's a yonkou a cannon is pretty much a cannon. Maybe if BM punched Sunny but even still the way Adam Wood is hyped it should be near invincible. I'm wondering if maybe the mini merry got destroyed?

The only thing I can think now is BM captures them but then forgives them for the cake which would be so bad imo.

Reactions: Big Mom

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Adam Wood thing throws a big wrench into this. That stuff's supposed to be super strong and even if BM's a yonkou a cannon is pretty much a cannon. Maybe if BM punched Sunny but even still the way Adam Wood is hyped it should be near invincible. I'm wondering if maybe the mini merry got destroyed?

The only thing I can think now is BM captures them but then forgives them for the cake which would be so bad imo.
The mini merry better not its all we have left. And in my head cannon the mini merry is Alive

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If oven boils that much of the ocean, does that give him admiral level feat with the use of his df? Like kazan freezing it?

Maybe oven will be the new 1st commander since katakuri lost
no, just because an admiral does something doesnt mean its a feat only admirals can do

Pica could control half an island, he got rekt by zoro

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao dude Oven isn't even Vergo level.
If he just defeated the sun pirates then he's way above vergo, please don't call me dude.

Edit: forgot he Baby spanked pekoms who looked at the moon. Almost positive pekoms > that bunny girl with the shs

no, just because an admiral does something doesnt mean its a feat only admirals can do

Pica could control half an island, he got rekt by zoro
Ocean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> half an island

Obviously he's not beating an admiral. I never stated anything more than his df use being compared to an admirals

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obviously he's not beating an admiral. I never stated anything more than his df use being compared to an admirals
You must be registered for see images
He took as much damage from a base Sanji kick as Vergo did from a DJ kick and wasn't even aware of Sanji's existence afterwards, got hit by a gunshot that Capone launched from miles away, couldn't even dodge Pound's attack after his subordinates warned him, and got wasted by Ichiji, who Kata trashed in a matter of seconds. His reaction speed and CoO are abysmal, his endurance is Vergo level at best, and he has barely any offensive feats. His best feat is creating a giant hot tub, but that won't be useful in most fights. Defeating the Sun Pirates isn't impressive because they're all fodders. The strongest amongst them is Wadatsumi, but he got fodderized by Sanji and Jinbe.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he just defeated the sun pirates then he's way above vergo, please don't call me dude.

Edit: forgot he Baby spanked pekoms who looked at the moon. Almost positive pekoms > that bunny girl with the shs
Pekoms>Carrot probably but not in the shape he was supposedly in I don't think. Vergo's not really a good power level check I don't think either he had limited instances and his main opponents were Smoker and Law, that's a wide range between the two. I think they'd probably give each other a good fight.

Idk about that either though, Aokiji froze x amount, just because someone else freezes x amount doesn't mean it's admiral level attack unless it was Aokiji's max area of effect you know what I mean. We don't know that's the max Aokiji could have done so really we could say he did a move to Oven's level but we don't know if there was more he could have done. Does that make sense or did I talk in too many circles?

Big Mom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk about that either though, Aokiji froze x amount, just because someone else freezes x amount doesn't mean it's admiral level attack unless it was Aokiji's max area of effect you know what I mean. We don't know that's the max Aokiji could have done so really we could say he did a move to Oven's level but we don't know if there was more he could have done. Does that make sense or did I talk in too many circles?
It made sense, me and you are basically going off the assumption aokiji probably did a much higher feat against akainu. Or I am, you're saying, if we could see him go all out it wouldve been better than we saw

Now I'm trying to figure out how that moron thinks oven is vergo level lmao

He took as much damage from a base Sanji kick as Vergo did from a DJ kick and wasn't even aware of Sanji's existence afterwards, got hit by a gunshot that Capone launched from miles away, couldn't even dodge Pound's attack after his subordinates warned him, and got wasted by Ichiji, who Kata trashed in a matter of seconds. His reaction speed and CoO are abysmal, his endurance is Vergo level at best, and he has barely any offensive feats. His best feat is creating a giant hot tub, but that won't be useful in most fights. Defeating the Sun Pirates isn't impressive because they're all fodders. The strongest amongst them is Wadatsumi, but he got fodderized by Sanji and Jinbe.
Oven would roll vergo, and smoker at the same time. One hit, maybe three or four for vergos full body armament.

Oven is being depicted as one of the three strongest big mom children. Along with daifuku and katakuri

Not to mention oven, katakuri, and daifuku are triplets

And have all been labeled as "monsters" among the big mom crew along with smoothie

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oven would roll vergo, and smoker at the same time. One hit, maybe three or four for vergos full body armament.

Oven is being depicted as one of the three strongest big mom children. Along with daifuku and katakuri

Not to mention oven, katakuri, and daifuku are triplets

And have all been labeled as "monsters" among the big mom crew along with smoothie
Last time I checked, the SCs were BMs 3 strongest children. Literally nothing implies that Oven and Daifuku are two of BM's 3 strongest children. The idea of scrubs like these two being above Cracker is laughable, especially when you compare Oven vs Ichiji to Katakuri vs Ichiji. Vito calling them monsters only tells us that the SCs and Vets are much stronger than the other guests there, it doesn't mean that both groups are on the same level. This is similar to how Robin called Diamante, Trebol, and DD monsters, even though there a massive gap between DD and the other two.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will this arc ever end?

Every single time I think this arc is about to end Oda does this.

Hopefully everything is not what it seems and BM is merely just dreaming and the SHs have actually successfully escaped.

The title of the chapter kind of implies this is just some dream but then if that's true, Oda literally wasted a chapter on a dream which makes this chapter pointless.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chapter title: "Even if you die, don't die"

Cover Story: Doctor of the New Giant Pirates, Gerth/Gerd

Sunny is saved at the last minute by Wadatsumi swallowing the ship and replacing it with the ship of the Sun Pirates. He escapes underwater and there is a bit of confusion among the Big Mom pirates as to what happened when they realize it wasn't the Sunny that was burning.

Moscato is alive btw.

Flashback to the Sun pirates planning to act as a shield for Jinbe and the rest of the Straw Hat pirates while they escape.

Big Mom is back to normal and is rushing to Cacao Island.
After Oven realises that Straw Hats are safe underwater, he heats up the water to draw Wadatsumi out. Wadatsumi isn't able to handle the heat and spits out the ship outside of the circling fleet of Big Mom's ships. All of the Sun Pirates are resolved to stand between the Big Mom Pirates and hold them until Straw Hats are able to leave. Jinbe wants to stay back and help them instead of leaving them to their fates. Luffy declares that he's Jinbe's captain now and that he'll keep going until he reaches Wano but that he expects Jinbe to follow him there once he's done. Luffy tells Jinbe, "even if you die, don't die" to which Jinbe smiles a bit.

Bege stole a Torte ship and is escaping, Vito is saying that he's worried about Germa (remember, he's a huge fan of them)

Chapter ends with Jinbe and the Sun pirates changing the currents in order to aid Straw Hats' escape. Sun Pirates confront Big Mom's fleet. We see Morgans flying away in the sky with Stussy (they're being carried away in a balloon basket by what looks like a bunch of News Coos). Morgans makes the following declaration: The Pirate King will be born from the members of the Worst Generation
Got all this from reddit by the way, so credit to those guys.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't think they'd actually destroy the Sunny but why the flag, that was just mean. Luffy would be pissed to know his Jolly Roger was destroyed and left to sink, maybe that's what he's so worked up about in those spoiler?

Lol at Morgan, like we didn't already know that. Why even include it. Shock twist the next PK is Bege.

That is MAD.....
Not born from as in a child of one but born from as in coming from.

Last edited: