Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think katakuri will be stronger than king
Speed will be the deciding factor here. King could very well be the fastest from the two. His hybrid form should give him four wings and in theory he could use his fire to give his wings a boost (you know like a jet pack?) and make himself even faster.

Also we have to see if King can fight properly on land since his specialty seems to be air combat (based on his appearance and devil fruit)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speed will be the deciding factor here. King could very well be the fastest from the two. His hybrid form should give him four wings and in theory he could use his fire to give his wings a boost (you know like a jet pack?) and make himself even faster.

Also we have to see if King can fight properly on land since his specialty seems to be air combat (based on his appearance and devil fruit)
Do u think itd be like gaara vs deidara? Mochi = sand and king= bird

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really has been a long time since I've read the same chapter over and over again so many times and still it's possible to find new angles to interpret the information we received. I just realized something...it has been bugging me since the previous chapter what now Weevil's purpose is for the story. I don't think many people believe he's truly WB's son and if it weren't for his strength, which seems to be the real deal, you would almost consider him a gag character. But then I remembered Marco said that Miss Bakkin, Weevil's mother, was a former pirate that once sailed on the same ship as WB. So I went back to the chapter where Marco said this:

You must be registered for see images

It's striking Marco corrects himself in saying that it's closer to 40 years than 30...38 years ago the incident at God Valley occurred...with other words there's a reasonably high chance that that old hag was part of Rock's crew xd What's more Weevil himself is 35, so he should have been conceived in the period right after the incident or in other words his conceiver is possibly one of the big-shots that were also in the crew, which would explain his strength.

So essentially a possible connection can be established between Marco-Weevil/Bakkins-BM/Kaidou that could unfold in Wano...

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really has been a long time since I've read the same chapter over and over again so many times and still it's possible to find new angles to interpret the information we received. I just realized something...it has been bugging me since the previous chapter what now Weevil's purpose is for the story. I don't think many people believe he's truly WB's son and if it weren't for his strength, which seems to be the real deal, you would almost consider him a gag character. But then I remembered Marco said that Miss Bakkin, Weevil's mother, was a former pirate that once sailed on the same ship as WB. So I went back to the chapter where Marco said this:

You must be registered for see images

It's striking Marco corrects himself in saying that it's closer to 40 years than 30...38 years ago the incident at God Valley occurred...with other words there's a reasonably high chance Bakkin was part of Rock's crew xd What's more Weevil himself is 35, so he should have been conceived in the period right after the incident or in other words his conceiver is possibly one of the big-shots that were also in the crew, which would explain his strength.

So essentially a possible connection can be established between Marco-Weevil/Bakkins-BM/Kaidou that could unfold in Wano...
I believe weevil is stronger than yonkos fms for sure but not quite yonko. I think hes slightly just slightly above luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.