5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Ultimate"

One Piece Manga Chapter 957 Discussion and 958 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 957 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 958

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda just foreshadowed Luffy's new bounty end of Wano. He's gonna join the 5 bil club!
You must be registered to see images
Id say right before the final war, whenever that maybe, he will be 5.6b which in japanse is 5 - 6 ... go - mu (ie, rubber)

Also, note that Dragon is not a pirate, now, i doubt his bounty woul exceed Rogers but i can easily see it being equal, its more relevant in the case of WB because i do think its higher than his

Reactions: Erikhog

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a great chapter!! Even Rogers bounty revealed!!!

Crazy theory and plausible:

Garp having to protect the Celestial Dragons and their slaves is also the origin story for Monkey D. Dragon. Since this happened 38 years ago, Dragon would be 17. I strongly suspect that Dragon was starting out as a Marine like Garp when he did something to piss off a World Noble and made him one of their slaves and tortured him daily. Garp was furious, but couldn’t do anything without becoming an outlaw. Then the Rocks pirates attacked the World Nobles and their slaves which is where Dragon was. The only way Garp could win and save Dragon was begging Roger for help which he did. Dragon was saved and Rocks was killed, but Dragon ate Rocks’ devil fruit and gained the power to create storms. He used the power to escape and started the Revolutionary Army. This would also explain why Roger trusted Garp with Ace, because he knew that Garp would do anything to protect the people he cared about.

What do you Guys think?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Id say right before the final war, whenever that maybe, he will be 5.6b which in japanse is 5 - 6 ... go - mu (ie, rubber)

Also, note that Dragon is not a pirate, now, i doubt his bounty woul exceed Rogers but i can easily see it being equal, its more relevant in the case of WB because i do think its higher than his
I hope they use a serious Luffy face in his new bounty rather than his usual smiling face lol

One a side note, so far the Yonko's bounty seem to be tiers ahead when compared to their strongest subordinate so I wonder if this pattern would be applied to Luffy and Zoro as well? (i.e. EoS Luffy 5bil and EoS Zoro 1.8 bil)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they use a serious Luffy face in his new bounty rather than his usual smiling face lol

One a side note, so far the Yonko's bounty seem to be tiers ahead when compared to their strongest subordinate so I wonder if this pattern would be applied to Luffy and Zoro as well? (i.e. EoS Luffy 5bil and EoS Zoro 1.8 bil)
Maybe but I think we should wait to see Mihawks bounty before we jump to conclusions, I think he'll be more in line with Mihawk than a 1st mate.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder which Yonko has the strongest FM? King will most likely have the highest bounty but Beckman could very well be the strongest.
I would be inclined to agree as of now because of what the Marines said about Shanks crew being the most well balanced. I feel like that was implying Shanks crew strength is the closest to the captain of all the Yonko crews.

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder which Yonko has the strongest FM? King will most likely have the highest bounty but Beckman could very well be the strongest.
It did say something about Shanks crew all being the most indiviual based highest bounties, so everybody on his crew is probably pretty high 2-3b? Then Shanks at 4b+ Plus Shanks being a little below them all was kind of weird, but I guess he doesn't cause much trouble. (from what we've so far anyways).

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but how

if anything there should be more strong pirates coming from other crews during this great age
i think lot of fans misunderstood wt was said in the manga. rocks actually kind of made an alliance between all those said pirates. they wasn't just a crew. pretty sure wb,kaido and others had their own followers bt they allied with rocks to make things simple. thats y it's said that the group was notorious and most of them didnt even respect others who were there. bt they just worked together to oppose government itself so when the greatest enemy of u is gone then they could rule out more parts of the world. in other words its like law,kidd and other supernovas work under luffy for a certain time just to make things simpler bt that doesnt mean they didn't have their own crews. which further implied when fujitora asks if rocks are back just because he heard that BM and kaido made an alliance, coz they werent an exact pirate group from early days bt one which was made temporary to achieve greater things. obviously rocks lead them bt the others had their own followers. didnt sengoku himself said that pirates always have some ulterior motive even if they work together sometime :hs:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

.. Umm. More like 5.6 bil
And i can see zoro being 1.8 . we will have to see kings and probably give him + .2 bil

Status
Not open for further replies.