Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why? why wont they be ~equal?
When Roger died, the number of pirates increased which in turn the number of Marines increased, causing blah blah, we've all heard this.
Oda also blatantly states the newer generation will be stronger than the last.

This also makes sense as..
If Roger was pirate king, but there were thousands and thousands of people who weren't even trying to be pirates or be pirate king, but now all of a sudden this guy figures out the truth and treasure of the world and hides it somewhere, so now all these thousands and thousands of more people start trying to find it so then of course competition, etc is way more heavy this time around.

It was a cake walk for pirates before compared to now. Same with marines

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitamaSanji
Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the pirates aren't interested in attacking the WG and Marines directly that's the Revolutionaries.

How about the flip side of that coin, if yonko are so much weaker why not just wipe them out and lock down authority? Yes taking them out would mess up the "balance" but it would do so in a way that gave the WG overwhelming power to reign in others so even though it would upset the balance it wouldn't cause a state of chaos.
nah they don’t have enough soldiers to peacefully govern the entire world hence Yonkou play such an pertinent role in that

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah they don’t have enough soldiers to peacefully govern the entire world hence Yonkou play such an pertinent role in that
If they didn't have to devote a bunch of men to chasing pirates they could be sent to protect/police the citizens. Also if there was no piracy there'd still be a lot of skilled fighters who would need work. Personnel has never been an implied shortcoming of the Marines and they can build robots to fight on their behalf to balance out any hypothetical number issue.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Sanji Vinsmoke III xdrake going after zoro makes sense , hawkins did ask him he left a mission. He was probably after zoro when he attacked the magistrate.
Post automatically merged:

Because the pirates aren't interested in attacking the WG and Marines directly that's the Revolutionaries.

How about the flip side of that coin, if yonko are so much weaker why not just wipe them out and lock down authority? Yes taking them out would mess up the "balance" but it would do so in a way that gave the WG overwhelming power to reign in others so even though it would upset the balance it wouldn't cause a state of chaos.
Not really its just yonkos have rivalry and politics between themselves in new world so it naturally never tried to take over HQ .

Yes, the key is WG is maintaining status queue not revealing there trueselves. Im sama has now given the purge orders so OK think WG will show their true colors.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime doesn't get discussed much around here, and maybe for good reason. I still keep watching it, and I recommend watching this week's episode 868 A Man's resolve. It has an all star crew of animators and directors and there are a couple of great scenes.

At the very least if you decide not to watch, watch the scene in the spoiler.

You must be registered for see medias

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The anime doesn't get discussed much around here, and maybe for good reason. I still keep watching it, and I recommend watching this week's episode 868 A Man's resolve. It has an all star crew of animators and directors and there are a couple of great scenes.

I agree. I always watch the anime myself tbh.

Also, wanted to ask did anyone else notice the change the animators did in the episode compared to what happened in the manga?
Carrot wakes up and chopper asks her : that was amazing what you did, can inurashi and nekomomushi also transform?
In the manga we get the impression carrot ignores chopper and she doesn't reply and goes on to say something else.
However in last weeks episode she full said : " yes , and they get way stronger than me" . Hype or what!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is a great scene and explains very well their clash
If something can make me watch the anime, this is.
I hope it's made with Oda sensei's guidance.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. I always watch the anime myself tbh.

Also, wanted to ask did anyone else notice the change the animators did in the episode compared to what happened in the manga?
Carrot wakes up and chopper asks her : that was amazing what you did, can inurashi and nekomomushi also transform?
In the manga we get the impression carrot ignores chopper and she doesn't reply and goes on to say something else.
However in last weeks episode she full said : " yes , and they get way stronger than me" . Hype or what!
Yeah, they are hyping Sulong Inu and Neko for their rematch against Jack...only for Jack to reveal his hybrid form and wreck them both.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sorry but that is just so bad :(

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
930 Prediction ( Hope it happens but it won't this fast lol)

- Back to reverie: Imu finds Bonnie. She is a child/teen and threatens Bonnie to change her back to normal.

- BM is seen on the way to wano and BB prepares to storm tottoland.(Very BB like thing to do )

- Wano: Luffy isn't satisfied with only getting himself out, defies raizo and starts a riot. King, queen and apoo are called in to deal with them.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
930 Prediction ( Hope it happens but it won't this fast lol)

- Back to reverie: Imu finds Bonnie. She is a child/teen and threatens Bonnie to change her back to normal.

- BM is seen on the way to wano and BB prepares to storm tottoland.(Very BB like thing to do )

- Wano: Luffy isn't satisfied with only getting himself out, defies raizo and starts a riot. King, queen and apoo are called in to deal with them.
Which country was Tottoland?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which country was Tottoland?
Totto Land is an archipelago in the . It constitutes the main territory of one of the , , and her crew, the , which extends around . It is navigable with a .

Could've googled it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.