Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why don’t people overrate the admirals so much in here, if admirals were that strong, why didn’t they wipe out the whole 3 powers system?
Why does the world govt. need the Warlords to be part of the 3 powers system to keep it balanced when they have the admirals?
Why isn’t the admirals the highest rank in the world govt.?
Why is there a need for any other ranking besides an Admiral since the Admirals make up the entire Navy?

Why isn’t the admirals unreasonably wanked? :(

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno why people underrate admiral so much here. If admirals were so weak why didnt yonko attack marine base already.
The reason is that Yonko commanders counts as Yonkos strength whereas Shichibukais are not count as Admiral's strength(as they can very well say they wont fight or can change side in mid war).
So if there was a fight between say Aokiji with VA n other marines vs WB n his commanders n there armies then chances of WBs winning will be higher than marines.
Even the hype regarding Yonkos is also a prime reason why everyone sees them at the top of the food chain.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason is that Yonko commanders counts as Yonkos strength whereas Shichibukais are not count as Admiral's strength(as they can very well say they wont fight or can change side in mid war).
So if there was a fight between say Aokiji with VA n other marines vs WB n his commanders n there armies then chances of WBs winning will be higher than marines.
Even the hype regarding Yonkos is also a prime reason why everyone sees them at the top of the food chain.
I am not talking VA here the point is why i think admirals are underrated so far we only take the example of WB and Akainu s fight and base it.

We have neglected so far achievements of Garp throughout his year defeating leader of locke pirates (who had two prime yonkos in the crew)

Its also stated Garp was able to take on Roger . So prime Garp was strong !!

Lets not mention Shiki was on same level as whitebeard and Roger. Sengoku, Garp handeled him out relatively with less task.

Other things VA s are not on Yonko commander that i can agree. Again not every VA are weak we have momoshougai and other who were admiral candidates. Ryogokyou was once vice admiral calling them weak does not seem fair to me.

Overall i would say the coming arc will hype marines as well. Its just we have unknown factor .

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all abt this bounty arguments and we already know who got the highest bounty out of all people.pretty sure some people on here will all get triggered when they finally realize that it was one of the former admirals who gained the highest bounty instead of all this yonkou.then these same people will hv plenty of excuses saying that bounty is not all abt strength so it doesnt count.its more abt threat level than the strength and so on :whip:
Post automatically merged:

I am not talking VA here the point is why i think admirals are underrated so far we only take the example of WB and Akainu s fight and base it.

We have neglected so far achievements of Garp throughout his year defeating leader of locke pirates (who had two prime yonkos in the crew)

Its also stated Garp was able to take on Roger . So prime Garp was strong !!

Lets not mention Shiki was on same level as whitebeard and Roger. Sengoku, Garp handeled him out relatively with less task.

Other things VA s are not on Yonko commander that i can agree. Again not every VA are weak we have momoshougai and other who were admiral candidates. Ryogokyou was once vice admiral calling them weak does not seem fair to me.

Overall i would say the coming arc will hype marines as well. Its just we have unknown factor .
whatever garp has achieved they will only say he was an exception.and thats y only he was able to do that.and no one of the current generation will hv the potential to reach his level just because he fought pirate king to a stand still.same with sengoku.since they were on par with previous era big shots ,others here take it as the current generation admirals cant be that powerful :headdesk: if something i learned from watching all kind of these stories its that next generation will pretty much triumphs over the previous one (its not a certain bt we all know the direction towards it is much likely)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all abt this bounty arguments and we already know who got the highest bounty out of all people.pretty sure some people on here will all get triggered when they finally realize that it was one of the former admirals who gained the highest bounty instead of all this yonkou.then these same people will hv plenty of excuses saying that bounty is not all abt strength so it doesnt count.its more abt threat level than the strength and so on :whip:

whatever garp has achieved they will only say he was an exception.and thats y only he was able to do that.and no one of the current generation will hv the potential to reach his level just because he fought pirate king to a stand still.same with sengoku.since they were on par with previous era big shots ,others here take it as the current generation admirals cant be that powerful :headdesk: if something i learned from watching all kind of these stories its that next generation will pretty much triumphs over the previous one (its not a certain bt we all know the direction towards it is much likely)
I agree Akainu might have grown even stronger since timeskip .

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People still think bounty isn't an indicator of strength when the manga itself praised that Luffy possessed the Strength to best commanders worth 800mil n 1 billion bounty guys(Chapter 903). Lol.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That didn’t contradict anything. :|
There is no super powerful pirate that is conserved enough to have a low bounty.
Aokiji just said that the bounty reflects on the strength of a criminal. Danger level also plays into this factor hence Kidd’s case pretimeskip.

There are no excuses, it literally happened. If it was an excuse of any kind, then you’d be implying that Akainu is stronger than Garp, Sengoku, and Shanks. That would be ignorant to imply as such because each of them would stomp Akainu.
No one can stomp akainu

kinda absurd to even think he didnt.specially after that fight for 10 days and taking into wt rayleigh said abt haki and extreme battle conditions
He's also the first Marine to ever move the Marine hq into the yonkos territory. He don't play games. Akainu will need the strongest villain (besides maybe bb) and he will be the strongest Marine to have ever existed

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one can stomp akainu

He's also the first Marine to ever move the Marine hq into the yonkos territory. He don't play games. Akainu will need the strongest villain (besides maybe bb) and he will be the strongest Marine to have ever existed
this guy is not joking around.anyone who's gonna stop him will have to do way more than a stomp.people still believe garp or shanks can simply stop akainu :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:even that with a stomp LOL

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not many ppl believe you need 3 admirals to beat a yonko. But this chapter indicates the whole notion that yonko individually are a step above admirals albeit the gap being not large by any means. This has been seen over and over again with the way oda hypes up the yonko. Kaido has already been called the strongest and now we get to know that with the combination of his crew and wano, that they are a force that can take on the marines.
I wouldn’t say that, because Garp or someone he was speaking with said that the only people who could stand up to emporers would be the admirals.

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this guy is not joking around.anyone who's gonna stop him will have to do way more than a stomp.people still believe garp or shanks can simply stop akainu :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:even that with a stomp LOL
That’s why I stopped bothering with replies. Mayne thinks Akainu can be stomped. Man he literally one shotted Jinbe with a nameless punch. Punched through all WB commanders protecting Luffy smh

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one can stomp akainu

Prime Whitebeard, Gol D Rogers, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Garp, Prime Chief Kong, and Prime Shiki

All stomp. I don’t hate Akainu and I understand that you’re his fan and all, but people stomp.
Sengoku who was fleet admiral before Akainu would lose to the people I just listed, so what makes Akainu anything special?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Whitebeard, Gol D Rogers, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Garp, Prime Chief Kong, and Prime Shiki

All stomp. I don’t hate Akainu and I understand that you’re his fan and all, but people stomp.
Sengoku who was fleet admiral before Akainu would lose to the people I just listed, so what makes Akainu anything special?
ive alwayd found it weird how ppl put shiki on a pedestal while throwing sengoku in the dump

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chief Kong is exactly where Akainu is headed after retirement by the looks of things. A diplomatically higher position. Not shown any stronger strength.

Half yawning Kizaru made “older” Rayleigh sweat in his forte(swordsmanship), using his half baked ray of light he chose as a mere afterthought for that moment.

Prime Whitebeard is surely more nimble and healthier but power of the Gura Gura nomi never fades so if Akainu eats it now, he’ll eat it in healthy state as well.

Prime Shiki, Garp, Sengoku and Roger are all purely featless. They’re just there because they hover are around same power bracket and you just “felt” like that bracket is above Akainu.

You have to realize as some point admirals are “World Government’s greatest strengths”. Akainu deployed Rykugu to apprehend Issho, man out there chatting with him sharing jokes giving 0 f*cks about all that. Shows you above Admiral level rank, there’s really not any differences in power

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Whitebeard, Gol D Rogers, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Garp, Prime Chief Kong, and Prime Shiki? LOL just a bunch of featless characters :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:real question would be wt hv they done to make it so special :whip:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Luffy, akainu, Blackbeard etc. Will be stronger than Prime garp, whitebeard and Roger

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Predictions based on some things I've read online:

1) X-drake is after Zoro, as he is a former bounty hunter and as a ex marine knows his growth and threat level.
2) Sanji will try to escape as Law instructed however he will clash with 3 of the other Super Headliners.

I have a good feeling about these ideas, we'll find out next week!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno why people underrate admiral so much here. If admirals were so weak why didnt yonko attack marine base already.
Because the pirates aren't interested in attacking the WG and Marines directly that's the Revolutionaries.

How about the flip side of that coin, if yonko are so much weaker why not just wipe them out and lock down authority? Yes taking them out would mess up the "balance" but it would do so in a way that gave the WG overwhelming power to reign in others so even though it would upset the balance it wouldn't cause a state of chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.