1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Orochi Kurozumi, Wano Country Shogun"

One Piece Manga Chapter 929 Discussion and 930 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 929 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 930

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: kiroto

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter was okay i guess. Wtf is with shogun s face.

Also cp0 is everywhere so now doffy is gone they are now going for deal in wano really interesting.

RIP for my shogun vs zoro dream match.

Xdrake looks great as hell in his hybrid form.

3/5 for me.

Reactions: Our Lord Sasuke

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drake looks awesome O_O and love it that Oda chose the Spinosaurus. Peculiar though that he qualifies them as dragon-type considering dragon by default is a mythological creature.

So this also pretty much means no chapter next week.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or does one of those geisha look like Stussi? I mean it's definitely her field of expertise and CP-0 is there; they definitely have all the reason to have an inside person, but she has a common face.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochi has that garbage ass goofy design of course lol.

That still doesn’t mean he can’t be strong but given everything we know I’m leaning towards him being pretty weak but not Spandom weak more like Wapol weak lol. Still a capable fighter but not touching any body super strong.

I’m glad I didn’t get my hopes up for Orochi lol I seem to always be right when it comes to the strength rankings of characters but I figured Orochi would be 50/50 he would either be strong or weak and.... welp lol.

Zoro vs King finna be lit lol.

X Drake is here well cool and that Page One guy finally some good beast pirate designs.

Reactions: Shanks

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really good chapter, I liked the stress behind the scenes to make the plan come together on the SH side. So many people and so many moving parts.

Other thing I liked is the politics on a national scale and the effect luffy had by toppling some major figures. Luffy's ripple in the new world has slowly turned into a small wave hitting the islands of yonkou.

Hybrid drake looks awesome and a lot more convenient for fighting. Also finally Oda is going to play Vegapunk, after all this time. He has to be the oldest character that hasn't appeared yet.

Reactions: Dat HashiraMadara

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? Because we found out the wg doesnt wanna start a war against a yonko? We knew that for a decade already
Apparently not when people in Narutobase started claiming that an Admiral can take care of two Emperors at the same time.
So I don’t know why you’re pretending like we know now.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently not when people in Narutobase started claiming that an Admiral can take care of two Emperors at the same time.
So I don’t know why you’re pretending like we know now.
bet you anything that if there are ppl who think an admiral can defeat 2 yonko its about .1% of the fanbase, what i do remember though is ppl saying you need 3 admirals to take care of a yonko and ppl saying roger could defeat the 3 admirals ~mid dif, which is just stupid

and im not pretending anything, we have known it for a decade, that is the truth, you are the one who pretended its some new information

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bet you anything that if there are ppl who think an admiral can defeat 2 yonko its about .1% of the fanbase, what i do remember though is ppl saying you need 3 admirals to take care of a yonko and ppl saying roger could defeat the 3 admirals ~mid dif, which is just stupid

and im not pretending anything, we have known it for a decade, that is the truth, you are the one who pretended its some new information
Not many ppl believe you need 3 admirals to beat a yonko. But this chapter indicates the whole notion that yonko individually are a step above admirals albeit the gap being not large by any means. This has been seen over and over again with the way oda hypes up the yonko. Kaido has already been called the strongest and now we get to know that with the combination of his crew and wano, that they are a force that can take on the marines.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter wasn't that good considering the fact that it was last chapter of this year.
Good to see Drake's new design but oda should have shown us his bounty post TS.
I think Drake vs Law will be nice addition before final showdown as Law knows something about Drake when they first met.
Hawkins looks dubious. I think he has make his own plans and now trying to get law n other supernovas into it.
I do think the whole Franky running here n there kinda look filler-ish.
Dont know who that guy with Zero is but there interaction also didn't look interesting.
So i will rate this chapter as 2/5.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not many ppl believe you need 3 admirals to beat a yonko. But this chapter indicates the whole notion that yonko individually are a step above admirals albeit the gap being not large by any means. This has been seen over and over again with the way oda hypes up the yonko. Kaido has already been called the strongest and now we get to know that with the combination of his crew and wano, that they are a force that can take on the marines.
thing is, if the wg rl wanted to eliminate Wano, they would, we all know its not true in the literal meaning

Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.