2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"O-Toko, the Kamuro"

One Piece Manga Chapter 927 Discussion and 928 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 927 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 928

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no drama in the story and whatever development that goes on in there is so superficial. I miss the old One Piece, this new beast is all about fighting and powerups; it's so fake and lame. I feel like Oda should take a long, three to six months hiatus, step away from writing and then get back into it fresh again. His writing has degraded to an all-time low. He's ruining his own creation like that. Such a Shame...

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a drama of a country ruled by a tyrant. Like usual Oda doesn't give us easy answers from the beggining of the arc. The power up is needed as the story unfolds to keep up with stronger enemies. We know that Luffy will be the pirate kink like we knew that Naruto will be Hokage. The way until the final it's what we enjoy in the manga.
OT the chapter is 4 for me but better than the last week. lol at the hairy Sanji's foot
and Usopp "thanks goodness you came back to us in one piece!!" rofl

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter was ok i guess .
- sanji acting like complete idiot is the firat thing straw hats want orochis men to chase after them now.

- I am interested in new characters btw especially the courtesian orochi is attracted to. Is it possible she is app spy trying to woah orochi just like robin is doing (gotta say robin is hot damn )

-So it might be zoro vs orochi after all. Yamato no orochi is apparently eight headed serpant.

Zoro vs shogun hype , i am Waiting for that day @Caliburn fanboy when the showdown starts .
Post automatically merged:

There's no drama in the story and whatever development that goes on in there is so superficial. I miss the old One Piece, this new beast is all about fighting and powerups; it's so fake and lame. I feel like Oda should take a long, three to six months hiatus, step away from writing and then get back into it fresh again. His writing has degraded to an all-time low. He's ruining his own creation like that. Such a Shame...
Ya just feel oda is taking lot of stress given wano has such a huge hype . I feel oda is making cautious start to the 2nd act . While luffy out of commission i would like to see more franky , ussop and sanji .

I am curious how wano civilians dont recognise a foreigner . I mean isnt wano restricted and close ?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm getting mixed vibes here. Orochi should be a force to be reckoned with, anything else would be anticlimactic and yet they way how Oda is subtly building up his character, it feels like it's all a facade. I mean I can't imagine Oda not pulling a fast one on us by turning this 'hydra' into something comical.

Most intriguing character though is Komurasaki. Initially I had the same doubts as with Orochi, namely that Oda wanted to take use for a loop by having absurd beauty standards being the norma in Wano, but I'm more inclined to belief she somehow is the fox-lady that has been opening and closing the 'acts' and/or Momo's missing sister.

Chapter was ok i guess .
- sanji acting like complete idiot is the firat thing straw hats want orochis men to chase after them now.

- I am interested in new characters btw especially the courtesian orochi is attracted to. Is it possible she is app spy trying to woah orochi just like robin is doing (gotta say robin is hot damn )

-So it might be zoro vs orochi after all. Yamato no orochi is apparently eight headed serpant.

Zoro vs shogun hype , i am Waiting for that day @Caliburn fanboy when the showdown starts .

Ya just feel oda is taking lot of stress given wano has such a huge hype . I feel oda is making cautious start to the 2nd act . While luffy out of commission i would like to see more franky , ussop and sanji .

I am curious how wano civilians dont recognise a foreigner . I mean isnt wano restricted and close ?
Honestly I'm really not so sure about this Zoro vs Orochi. That seems to be for many an unavoidable clash, but not feeling it and considering the amount of big-shots that have been gathered, who fights whom can go into any direction. In particular in regards to Orochi, who seems to have a high revenge-factor.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see a fight scene where it's such a melee opponents get swapped during the fight. Even though we've had big brawls everyone is kinda isolated in a sense and sticks with their opponent throughout the fight.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m thinking maybe this Orochi May be related to Momo seeing he turns to a dragon also . Somehow Kaido has this ability also so he somehow gained this ability but hopefully Sanji fights Orochi and we get to see him have to use his germs suit ....or Orochi ends up being a tiny dragon like Momo and we just got a glimpse of his shadow which was enlarged

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I respect your opinion but I think Oda has been on fire since the end of Whole Cake. The Reverie was incredible, and the 1st act of Wano was imo better than anything that happened in Whole Cake.

I enjoyed this chapter, just hard following the greatness that was chapter 925. Cool having a Sanji reunion with Ussop, Franky, and Robin. Probably over 200 chapters since they've seen each other.

Orchi is definitely going to be a 8 Headed Snake or Hydra.

This was really just a transition chapter nothing major happened.

Last edited: