arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This back and forth is getting old, this is my last reply.

Passerby said that Zoro one shotted Hawkins, I called bullshit. I have no idea why you keep bringing that up since that is not something you brought up in the first place. My comparison with Hawkins using his devil fruit ability to negate damage isn't that different from Luffy throwing himself in front of canonballs or Logia's taking hits that would kill other people. A good DF user is trained to the point where they can recognize what is dangerous to them and what isn't. Hawkins wasn't even fazed when he got slashed.
Hawkins didn’t want his subordinates to be killed . It’s not the same, one is finite regen where as the other is infinite.

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love what ODA is doing with luffy and kid when it comes to them training. They’re becoming physically stronger which they need to take on Kaido and even Big mom. We already see what those two monsters can do without using their devil fruit.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love what ODA is doing with luffy and kid when it comes to them training. They’re becoming physically stronger which they need to take on Kaido and even Big mom. We already see what those two monsters can do without using their devil fruit.
Zoro would earn more food than kid and Luffy combined

Status
Not open for further replies.