Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The epicness of this chapter almost killed me. Top 5 best one piece chapter of all time surely big things are happening in one piece and I feel the series coming to its climax soon. 5/5 chap no question. Luffy is at the center of everything yet again XD what surprised me the most is the celestial dragon who stuck up for Luffy's friends I honestly did not expect that there would be a celestial with morals neptunes wife was mad charismatic to have changed the heart of such a person of high social status. Im expecting things to change drastically in the one piece world after this arc. Too much hype!!!

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank god I am not only one who thought about this.
You would think Akainu will be more concerned about the Calamities or Kaido himself but it was the Samurai that stopped him from sending Kizaru.

Also Kizaru was willing to go and fight Kaido but no one is going after Big Mom! Lmao!
Well I've always believed Admirals = yonko

Admirals can draft people who aren't in the Navy to join the Admirals like fuji

Meaning imo Admirals = 4 strongest non pirates in the world
Yonko = 4 strongest pirates in the world

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All this talk about who's stronger than who....it doesn't matter if someone is stronger...if you're on the same level, you can still achieve victory. Kaido may be the #1, but he isn't guaranteed to beat BM, Kizaru, Akainu etc. in a fight. BM simply has a mental hold over him and is strong enough to push her weight around.

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think admirals are just a tad below the yonkos. They can win in any given fight, but would have to pull something out in order to win.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many familiar marines in that hall. I hope we get a return of Bogard. Haven't seen him alongside Garp for a while now and I was excited for him ever since the start.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think admirals are just a tad below the yonkos. They can win in any given fight, but would have to pull something out in order to win.
Sakazuki agrees with what you're saying
You must be registered for see images
It's obvious that Kizaru is not going to go there alone, he'll need an army of powerful people and possible he might arrive there with a Buster Call for all we know. And even then Sakazuki told Borsalino not to go.

Anyone who's saying that an admiral can beat a yonko or completely deadlock on is a complete fanboy or idiot and didn't learn from the last Admiral fight that landed him unconscious for a while.

For those who said that Warlord isn't considered to be a level/tier...
Oda just gave you the middle finger.

So it would take all the admirals or all the warlords to defuse a situation of a Yonko in Wano.

Last edited by a moderator:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So it would take all the admirals or all the warlords to defuse a situation of a Yonko in Wano.
If "warlord" alone is a level, so is "marine." The warlords are so varied in power that it's ridiculous. I don't just mean Buggy and Mihawk, but Crocrodile and Hancock too. Then there's Moriah, they're everywhere.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It's obvious that Kizaru is not going to go there alone, he'll need an army of powerful people and possible he might arrive there with a Buster Call for all we know. And even then Sakazuki told Borsalino not to go.

Anyone who's saying that an admiral can beat a yonko or completely deadlock on is a complete fanboy or idiot and didn't learn from the last Admiral fight that landed him unconscious for a while.
Lmao no he doesn't. He's telling Kizaru not to rush into it because they don't know how much manpower they'll need for the samurai under Kaido's reign. The fact that Kizaru was going to handle TWO Emperors and Akainu declined because of the SAMURAI proves the exact opposite of this.

That doesn't make them a level, that makes them an entity. As Minamoto said, that's like calling "Marine" a level.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That comment is so f'ing stupid, srsly how do you get to that conclusion, I have it on good authority that 1 does in fact not equal either 1 or 2 yonko + the numbers of the entire Wano armed forces

Kizaru basically wanted to do what he did on Sabaody, which would be beyond f'ing stupid against an entire country backed by yonko and it doesnt take a good fleet admiral to stop your admiral to go on a suicide mission doomed to fail

The power level exaggerations after each single vague line get so ridiculous and you tubers repeat it all in hours and hours of streams and reviews, its no wonder some ppl think admirals have no chance against a yonko or some ppl even that they cant keep up witc someone like katakuri

Jesus, the bandwagoning is insane

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao no he doesn't. He's telling Kizaru not to rush into it because they don't know how much manpower they'll need for the samurai under Kaido's reign. The fact that Kizaru was going to handle TWO Emperors and Akainu declined because of the SAMURAI proves the exact opposite of this.

That doesn't make them a level, that makes them an entity. As Minamoto said, that's like calling "Marine" a level.
Where was it implied that Kizaru was going to fight Big Mom as well?
It was heavily implied he was going after Kaido because when he said "Shall i go Sakazuki?" , Akainu said not go to go because they dont know about the Samurai. They mentioned nothing about Big Mom.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It actually proves only that Akainu doesnt know what hes talking about. Im all for adm=yonk strength but if u saying Kizaru can just stroll in and handle 2 yonkous is next level bulsshit

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If "warlord" alone is a level, so is "marine." The warlords are so varied in power that it's ridiculous. I don't just mean Buggy and Mihawk, but Crocrodile and Hancock too. Then there's Moriah, they're everywhere.
Read what is said there. The marine said either the "admirals or Warlords" not the "marines and warlord." So if you have a problem with that, then you should really take it to Oda. You should know that there are levels within the marines as it is, so what exactly are you trying to argue here? Warlord is a level of power within the World Government.
In no way did the manga imply that and nor was it ever stated. That's just your stupidity to even imply that an Admiral can handle 2 yonkos. Kizaru said that he was going to handle the supernovas in Sabaody island yet he came in there with a bunch of pastifista, soldiers, and a guy who was basically on vice admiral level but wasn't offical yet.

So cut the stupid talk here

That doesn't make them a level, that makes them an entity. As Minamoto said, that's like calling "Marine" a level
Read above. And I seriously doubt that you would question about there being a "yonko level" either.

That comment is so f'ing stupid, srsly how do you get to that conclusion, I have it on good authority that 1 does in fact not equal either 1 or 2 yonko + the numbers of the entire Wano armed forces

Kizaru basically wanted to do what he did on Sabaody, which would be beyond f'ing stupid against an entire country backed by yonko and it doesnt take a good fleet admiral to stop your admiral to go on a suicide mission doomed to fail
This is exactly what I've been saying the whole time. The marines don't march into battle short handed like that.
The power level exaggerations after each single vague line get so ridiculous and you tubers repeat it all in hours and hours of streams and reviews, its no wonder some ppl think admirals have no chance against a yonko or some ppl even that they cant keep up witc someone like katakuri

Jesus, the bandwagoning is insane
That's how far hype can take you to some people. In order to figure out the power-scaling you would need to go by feats (situations and conditions included) and sometimes (not all the time) abc logic.

Last edited by a moderator:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They gave the admiral and yonko so much hype right now. The only ones who can stop a yonko is either a admiral or warlord? Hahaha XD
the schibukai shouldn't be able to stop this situation unless maybe its all of them even then its iffy. and the marines needing the schibukai to cancel the yonko over and over again indicates the admiral = yonko is not correct and its more likely yonko having an edge in power.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the schibukai shouldn't be able to stop this situation unless maybe its all of them even then its iffy. and the marines needing the schibukai to cancel the yonko over and over again indicates the admiral = yonko is not correct and its more likely yonko having an edge in power.
Agreed .

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget about shanks... what does Hina mean by Kaidou and Linlin losing their captain ?
It must be that rocks(or locks) they mentioned. This makes me more interested in Roger because I always kind of thought they all came up together more or less but sounds like at least Kaidou and BM were already pirates when Roger came in and overtook them.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget about shanks... what does Hina mean by Kaidou and Linlin losing their captain ?
I think they are talking about Oden, Oden was the captain of Wano, and they are heating more even after they lost him.

They gave the admiral and yonko so much hype right now. The only ones who can stop a yonko is either a admiral or warlord? Hahaha XD
Not just one, they said Admirals and warlords, gotcha.

Well I've always believed Admirals = yonko

Admirals can draft people who aren't in the Navy to join the Admirals like fuji

Meaning imo Admirals = 4 strongest non pirates in the world
Yonko = 4 strongest pirates in the world
Maybe 4 or 3.

All this talk about who's stronger than who....it doesn't matter if someone is stronger...if you're on the same level, you can still achieve victory. Kaido may be the #1, but he isn't guaranteed to beat BM, Kizaru, Akainu etc. in a fight. BM simply has a mental hold over him and is strong enough to push her weight around.
Akainu and Kizaru are beat Mid Difficult.

O wow, now Yonkou are so weak that can be handle by an Admiral and still handle an other Yonkou.

Agreed but how many Admirals do you think a Yonkou could handle?

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where was it implied that Kizaru was going to fight Big Mom as well?
It was heavily implied he was going after Kaido because when he said "Shall i go Sakazuki?" , Akainu said not go to go because they dont know about the Samurai. They mentioned nothing about Big Mom.
If Kizaru was going to a place that is expected to be the meeting place of two yonko, doesn’t it mean that he’s going for both?

Status
Not open for further replies.