Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Go, Caesar!"

One Piece Manga Chapter 871 Discussion and 872
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 871 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 872

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter had so many cool stuff, Big Mom's family are all beasts. Caesar was running like a football player to make a touchdown at the ridge.

Stussy manipulating the media and shooting Du Feld gave me those CP-9 chills. Flying shigan ! holy shit, awesome. A real finger gun. Can't wait for some Rokushiki 2.0.

Big mom doesn't flinch after being hit with Gear 4th. And even after all that she puts Kaidou on a pedestal, good luck with that Luffy. Grabbing the thunder like some kind of god and striking down Judge was epic. The mask is off. Let's see if something eyebrow related gets revealed.

5/5 chapter. Next week will be awesome.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Big Mom absorbed Luffys soul causing him to cancel G4. Bet, I was about to say this soul ability is trash but it seems it works in different ways

Also Ceasar for Nakama, please do this oda. He a real one

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter big mom just trashed everyone on the wci. Well it really looks like luffy will fight kaido and then big moms. Just lovedon't all that Germa hype going to dust. Probably we will see judge has same eye brow direction as sanji.

Damn tametabako box just exploded entire whole chateau . Ideal time luffy and Capone bege to escape in this chaos. Looks more like it.

So probably luffy vs big mom is just postponed match we will see her Elbaf arc mostly.

PS:Damn her Haki is on another level . Big Mom FTW!!

Big Mom absorbed Luffys soul causing him to cancel G4. Bet, I was about to say this soul ability is trash but it seems it works in different ways

Agreed with casear I just hope gastino stays in the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EPIC CHAPTER! 5/5 AND 10/10

*THAT KAIDO HYPE!!!
"You lot will never take down that thing!"

*ICHIJI CLASHED WITH KATAKURI! THANK YOU ODA!!!
I legit fanboyed when that happened! I even paused reading the chapter and was making a thread saying "I told you Ichiji is Katakuri level"
I would have even posted the thread but then I saw the next panel...

*KATAKURI GOD STOMPED ICHIJI!
My jaw legit dropped! The fodder treatment is real!
Most of you guys know that I was Ichiji's number 1 backer and I stood by him being a Commander level. To see him get the fodder treatment... damn.

Overall I love this chapter!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

You sure she absorbed from his soul? I'm pretty sure the stuff we see trailing off of his body was the steam from him using up all the power of his Gear Fourth in the punch.

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was just.... incredible.

Big Mom is a f*cking beast! It always had to happen this way though, if Luffy had managed to beat her, she couldn't dare call herself a Yonko!

Honestly, I don't see them beating any Yonkos any time soon. Either 2 Yonkos are going to fight each other, or there will be another training time skip... but I really don't see the latter happening to be honest.

Or, I guess the third way, is that the collective SH Alliance takes down a Yonko all together, but I feel like that would be too messy and would cheapen the win. If you want to stand at the very top of the pirate world, you kinda need to prove your strength in 1v1's as well as show your whole army's might.

As I thought - the Tamatebako box has exploded and the plateau is going to fall. This is their only chance to escape certain death, during the ensuing chaos.

Interesting bit of dialogue between Judge and BM... "...To the ghosts that have not even land to set foot on, after those 66 short days of hope"

So they named themselves Germa 66 in memory of the 66 days where they had some land to call their own? Before it was taken away and they had to retreat from North Blue? I'm assuming he's talking about their finest period, so possibly when they assassinated the 4 kings of North Blue, but I'm sure we will get more context later.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love Cook/Howlett/Dannie/Other members who I'm forgetting at the moment..

It looks like you guys might just be right about Big Mom not going down this arc.. and I'm guessing that one panel of Luffy in Gear 4 clashing with Big Mom is the closest thing we're gonna get to a "Luffy vs Big Mom" this arc.. damn... even though that page was still epic af.. I was really hoping for them to fight more than that.

It's time I admit my wrongful thinking.. and officially accept what is the reality of the story now.. :score: lol

GG bros.. it was fun while it lasted! lol

Im glad the Tamatebako box finally played it's role though..

Looks like the SH's escape is basically 100% at this point..

Now, it's on to Kaido in Wano, and the Reverie at some point soon.

Well.... since my hopes for the plot didn't come true, I hope at least your guys' theories come true.. if not, then I truly wonder if maybe Oda will have Big Mom and Kaido still be alive while Luffy is Pirate King? Maybe they'll find some form of respect for him?? Or maybe they'll die in the final war of the series, going against the WG???

Idk... but either way, I'm really excited to see what Oda has in store!

Now with Judge's mask off *cue Future's song in the background*.. I'm really hoping we get to see that his eyebrows, in fact, do go the same direction as Sanji's!

Also, gotta love Chopper cheering for Cesar yet still calling him trash and a scumbag. xd haha

Can't wait for the next chapter, and all the extra cool stuff!

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You sure she absorbed from his soul? I'm pretty sure the stuff we see trailing off of his body was the steam from him using up all the power of his Gear Fourth in the punch.
She had a substance on her hand in the pannel and it had a weird sound effect.

OT: BM BODIED everyone, Jesus

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, just looked at it again, and it would seem that she is using her soul power, something is happening around his fist - and then Luffy says "I'm losing power", which COULD be because G4 ran out, but that is pretty quick for it to run out after one punch.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stussy as CP-0 spy was mind blowing. It seems world govt were after this for long time as well . Might see Rob Lucci and other gang soon by end of this arc.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It focused on the hands contact and it seemed more like an aura than steam tbh, plus it would explain why the mode went off quickly after one punch despite Luffys wellbeing

Not that I'm sure though, I feel like it was purposely ambiguous to hide big moms true potential

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

OT: BM BODIED everyone, Jesus
That stuff coming off of Luffy's body is just steam though. It's the same as when he ran out against Doffy, and the steam looks the same on the previous page.

It focused on the hands contact and it seemed more like an aura than steam tbh, plus it would explain why the mode went off quickly after one punch despite Luffys wellbeing

Not that I'm sure though, I feel like it was purposely ambiguous to hide big moms true potential
Like I mentioned, it looks the same as when Luffy ran out against Doffy

And it's the same on the previous page

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That stuff coming off of Luffy's body is just steam though. It's the same as when he ran out against Doffy, and the steam looks the same on the previous page.

Like I mentioned, it looks the same as when Luffy ran out against Doffy

And it's the same on the previous page

Nah I'm talking about the page after that, peep her hands

this is surely shaped weirdly to be just steam, no? plus it's not drawn with rounded ends as steam usually is with oda. Overall I'd say one's soul is directly linked to their stamina/endurance in OP verse but this is just an assumption

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was good chapter.
Didn't thought BM's subordinates would have beaten Vinsmokes that easily.
Kaido's hype increasing day by day.
I think Tamate/Time Bomb box was expected.
I doubt BM vs Luffy will ever take place now considering the fact that their main aim now is to survive and escape.
I suppose this is the perfect time for BB entering Cake island and beat BM with the help of Aokiji. That will also increase BB's hype of beating a Yonko which Luffy and others are going to do in Wano arc. Definitely can't wait for Wano arc.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love Cook/Howlett/Dannie/Other members who I'm forgetting at the moment..

It looks like you guys might just be right about Big Mom not going down this arc.. and I'm guessing that one panel of Luffy in Gear 4 clashing with Big Mom is the closest thing we're gonna get to a "Luffy vs Big Mom" this arc.. damn... even though that page was still epic af.. I was really hoping for them to fight more than that.

It's time I admit my wrongful thinking.. and officially accept what is the reality of the story now.. :score: lol

GG bros.. it was fun while it lasted! lol

Im glad the Tamatebako box finally played it's role though..

Looks like the SH's escape is basically 100% at this point..

Now, it's on to Kaido in Wano, and the Reverie at some point soon.

Well.... since my hopes for the plot didn't come true, I hope at least your guys' theories come true.. if not, then I truly wonder if maybe Oda will have Big Mom and Kaido still be alive while Luffy is Pirate King? Maybe they'll find some form of respect for him?? Or maybe they'll die in the final war of the series, going against the WG???

Idk... but either way, I'm really excited to see what Oda has in store!

Now with Judge's mask off *cue Future's song in the background*.. I'm really hoping we get to see that his eyebrows, in fact, do go the same direction as Sanji's!

Also, gotta love Chopper cheering for Cesar yet still calling him trash and a scumbag. xd haha

Can't wait for the next chapter, and all the extra cool stuff!
Yea I was wrong too.. it really sucks that we will see bigmom later in the story.. But I was still right how can luffy win against kaido? If he runs from bigmom???? There won't be a 2 year timeskip so will he train for a couple of weeks??

Howlett . cook.. y'all were right bro she is just too fuming strong mate. I was wrong.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow whoever gave us the spoilers really did give us some false information, Ichiji got wrecked, BM never said she would be PK, Luffy clashed with BM and then immediately lost G4, he looked like he was tired even before the clash with BM for some reason. It felt like BM beat every one with hax. It didn't look like BM overpowered Luffy it looked like she drained his stamina as shown with her hand and then Luffy saying he's losing power.

5/5

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapters. So it's confirmed that Kaidou will fall down and then, Big-Mom. This makes Luffy now realize that G4 is not enough to take down Kaidou.

Stussy is my new waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.