Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"At The Fort On The Right Belly"

One Piece Manga Chapter 806 Discussion and 807
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 806 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 807

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know when nami is crying for a perv like sanji, some ****ed up shit has happened. My guess is that sanji sacrificed himself to the crew by fighting either kaidou's men or big mam, and in result, Brook went to save him along with cesar. though I don't see why momo would go, apparently it's only sanji that is in trouble since nami only said his name.

He probably lost an arm or a leg hence nami is crying, she can't be that emotional because of something as stupid as being captured which happened many times.

Also, jack got stomped, GG crazy mutha****a! I guess it's only natural when you have sengoku and fujitoura in there lml

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg omg omg! Where to fking begin!!

- Firstly , we see that child again . Everyone thinks its makino & shanks, lol lets see. Oh and next weeks cover will be from zoro's village if they follow the sequence of joining as we got luffys one this week, the captain !

- Secondly, its wonderful to see the whole crew meeting up again and the minkmens very kind welcome.

- Thirdly, bahahaha Jack whoever he was got his ass whooped by Sengoku, Fujitora & Tsuru. Although props to him he sank 2 marine ships. Prob had fodder on it anyways. Lol

doubt he is dead though, oda hardly ever kills characters off. My bets are he will be found by a fishing ship or something rescued, wreck them then go back to his lord kaidou

- Fourthly, why oda why!? Why u must make us suffer with not knowing about sanji and thats whereabouts. :'(

Last but not least, we are on a break guys next week. So dont make a thread asking wherea the chapter next week. Bwaaaka!

Last edited:

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sabo hat a clue? wait sabo had amnesia when was that baby born? xD o nvm he probably stopped by and left it :p

luffy gets all the native girls lol. really interested to know what happened with sanji. kinda weird how nami looked happy then got upset at the very end :p

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Damn, this chapter was crazy good.

As we guessed, the Jack vs Marines was off screened. But atleast we know he got his ass handed to him. Sanji's probably been taken by Kaido's men. I doubt Big Mom was involved since they had already escaped her and entered Zou. I wonder how bad Sanji was done in. This will start a shit storm in the New World no doubt.

Oh and surprise surprise, another break.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is zero chance Sanji is dead. He's either captured or they think he's dead and still somewhere on this Zou.

That's what I hate about this ending the most is that where going to have to read "Sanji is dead" theories for 2 weeks.

It was already bad enough that people actually thought all of them where dead this past week.

It's kinda disappointing that Sanji apparently "Lost". It's very apparent more then ever that it's no longer the Monster Trio it's a Duo. But hopefully Sanji will do something awesome to get back in that trio.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is zero chance Sanji is dead. He's either captured or they think he's dead and still somewhere on this Zou.

That's what I hate about this ending the most is that where going to have to read "Sanji is dead" theories for 2 weeks.

It was already bad enough that people actually thought all of them where dead this past week.

It's kinda disappointing that Sanji apparently "Lost". It's very apparent more then ever that it's no longer the Monster Trio it's a Duo. But hopefully Sanji will do something awesome to get back in that trio.
the monster trio now are law , luffy and zoro xD , forget usopp he doesnt matter , he is being a coward for no reason :|

and well , nami's sad bc sanji finally found a woman who love him and is a woman with a zoan devil fruit U_U. poor nami xD

Last edited:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe sanji was tortured on that cross and was taken away by Jack and they are upset bcoz Jack is captured by admirals so sanji is technically with marines.
Can't be this because the guy on the cross was an animal and also they mentioned the "bodies" of luffy's crewmates being at the belly of the whale.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simply say... I am hyped just from what it said in the cover.

"500 million man arc". Lets go Mfing luffy about to rip shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simply say... I am hyped just from what it said in the cover.

"500 million man arc". Lets go Mfing luffy about to rip shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
chill. Thats talking about the cover story. People finding out about Luffy's bounty across the world.

Anyways for Nami to be crying over Sanji means she either believes him to be dead or something really serious happened. Chances of him dying are 0% for obvious reasons.

Love how no one gives a shit about Brook.

and once again the bi-weekly manga that is One Piece, is on break.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji is obviously not dead, but i wonder about the development. If it has anything to do with Sanji's bounty. Jack is insane though but props to him in surviving an admiral and a fleet admiral while destroying 2 of their ships(we know he isn't dead). It was nice to see Nami again. Never really cared about Chopper though. There is also Momo and Caesar who are missing

Love how no one gives a shit about Brook..
Poor Brook :wesobi:

Status
Not open for further replies.