Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg... I'm dying x.x This weeks was too much. I really love that the throne war is coming but gosh I don't want OP to go so fast, throughout the entire chapter I was like 'Oda is forgetting sanji.. he is a damn prince or at least some thing of a high status' and then the last page like.. Just that xD

I loved it so much I cant even elaborate how I feel.. dammit this was cool.
Know what else was cool today? ^___^

You must be registered for see images

Reminded me of this tumblr post! ITS CONFIRMED!!

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg... I'm dying x.x This weeks was too much. I really love that the throne war is coming but gosh I don't want OP to go so fast, throughout the entire chapter I was like 'Oda is forgetting sanji.. he is a damn prince or at least some thing of a high status' and then the last page like.. Just that xD

I loved it so much I cant even elaborate how I feel.. dammit this was cool.
Know what else was cool today? ^___^

Reminded me of this tumblr post! ITS CONFIRMED!!

Yeah, I felt the same way about Sanji but that prince name is just an alias he had in Alabasta. Maybe Oda might try to work with that since we don't know much about Sanji's parents at all.

I like Zoro x Robin moments more than Franky x Robin but nice find xD

Although Franky and Robin are the "parents" of the SH's. (I think)

Last edited:

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I felt the same way about Sanji but that prince name is just an alias he had in Alabasta. Maybe Oda might try to work with that since we don't know much about Sanji's parents at all.

I like Zoro x Robin moments more than Franky x Robin but nice find xD

Although Franky and Robin are the "parents" of the SH's. (I think)
Haha, I find it cute, they stand out. I don't ship Zoro with her though but I can see the relationship from the moments they had in both anime and manga. ^^

About Sanji, I know that but he also called himself the hunter so there you go .. More confusion. I just hope he turns out awesome, which he will as he does always. The bounty pic was hilarious by the way, as for the bounty self I'm pretty sure he will be catching up with Zoro soon. #Sanjiarccomingsoon xd

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was so great!!

We got to see Lucci, then Doffy and Tsuru talking about the D and this new upcoming war!

Then we got to see Luffy's and the other bounties had lots of comedy!! can't wait for it to be animated!
Then Sanji which alone made this chapter Amazing i love it when the story gets all mysterious!!

Can't wait for the next one!! im so hyped! :whip:

Last edited:

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The whole sequence with Doflamingo's speech and Jack going after the marines was amazing. He had the jolly roger of kaido on his ship yet they called him Captain. If he was a commander of his it should've been "Commander Jack".
Lucci or any other former CP9 member definitely weren't within the CP0 first time we saw their 3 members and he got to work with the CDs directly now despite of marines hunting them down. Anyhow it was good to see him come back.

Good bounties for the SHs, Sanji's one is probably related to him being a member of an influential family, maybe someone made a personal request. I Don't see any other reason why the marines would want him alive no matter what info he holds.

Last edited:

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This page was orgasmic
There is 3 unseen character which was pretty dope

Honestly if this had been chapter 800 it would've been awesome but oh well

Last edited:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he is A cook.

He's a good cook, but saying that he suddenly is the best cook in the world is completely baseless especially when Big Mum said herself that the sweets from FI were the best. Meaning if the Marines wanted sweets, they could have gotten it there and it could be made by anyone as it was produced in a factory.
Where did I say that, I said he is THE cook or an apprentice to THE cook which just means he is a darn good cook (also he improved his cooking skills with Ivankov over the timeskip so now he has the ability to regenerate stamina and stuff with his cooking). Yeah if FI treats were the best, and she cant get treats from FI anymore, where does she go? I am not saying he is the best cook, but he is a really good cook who probably has the ability now to cook some really good sweets. His sweets could be better than FI treats and with his ability to regenerate stamina he might be able to literally pacify her with the correct cooking.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and thank god Bellamy didn't join. Goodbye that stupid theory. It would have seriously downgraded the manga if he integrated the crew

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did I say that, I said he is THE cook or an apprentice to THE cook which just means he is a darn good cook (also he improved his cooking skills with Ivankov over the timeskip so now he has the ability to regenerate stamina and stuff with his cooking). Yeah if FI treats were the best, and she cant get treats from FI anymore, where does she go? I am not saying he is the best cook, but he is a really good cook who probably has the ability now to cook some really good sweets. His sweets could be better than FI treats and with his ability to regenerate stamina he might be able to literally pacify her with the correct cooking.
If you are referring to someone as "THE" it means you are implying that that person is completely different from the rest, that he is the reference point. You don't use "THE" just to say that someone is good, you say it to emphasize he is the best.

The point is that if it was just candy, they do not need Sanji for that and the ability to regenerate stamina is something he learned from an island filled with people who could do it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, I find it cute, they stand out. I don't ship Zoro with her though but I can see the relationship from the moments they had in both anime and manga. ^^

About Sanji, I know that but he also called himself the hunter so there you go .. More confusion. I just hope he turns out awesome, which he will as he does always. The bounty pic was hilarious by the way, as for the bounty self I'm pretty sure he will be catching up with Zoro soon. #Sanjiarccomingsoon xd
Lol yeah both ships have their moments.

Man, I hope Sanji gets an arc to shine. That'll be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.