Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Opening Declaration"

One Piece Manga Chapter 801 Discussion and 802
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 801 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 802

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic as hell u_u Words failed me ;_;
Oh and OP, I'm waiting for a poll :)

EDITED:

Alright, solid 5/5
Leave it to Doffy to summarise everything with a never-ending hype.

I love everything happens in this chapter, from cover to cover, but the one intrigues me the most is Sanji's wanted poster.
'ALIVE' only? So he really is a prince, huh?

PS: Did i mention 'Rob Lucci'? Damn he's back!

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao at those bounties

autoplay

Usopp just staged a coup and took the third place in the bounty pecking order. I love how Oda keeps the gags of Sanji and Chopper running. Curious though as what's special about Sanji? First I thought it was part of the gag, but after reading it a 2nd time I don't think that's the case. It seems we will get some Sanji development soon.

And Spandam became Lucci's dog :p

Also someone bless Barto and this antics; the ship, the posters and the autographs are just details, but they provide so much more depth to his character and the story.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was hype!! Af Doffys speech was amazing the guy really is a sinister villain the bounties reveal got me so hyped up I was screaming like a little girl whilst reading it and bartolomeo ship made me laugh til my chest hurt. The wanted poster on sanji definately confirms he's some important person. All in all very good chapter I love one piece man 10/10 5/5.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loved it.
The people of Dressrosa build the statue of Lucy and God Ussop, before building houses. :lmao:
The return of Lucci! :happy:
Doflamingo's little speech, we get to see a blacked out picture of the third Admiral.
New character named Captain Jack, him trying to rescue Doflamingo and not giving a shit about the navy, epic.
Ussop's new bounty :lmao:
And finally Sanji's weird bounty.
5/5 Love you Oda!
Eid Mubarak Everyone

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao at those bounties

autoplay

Usopp just staged a coup and took the third place in the bounty pecking order. I love how Oda keeps the gags of Sanji and Chopper running. Curious though as what's special about Sanji? First I thought it was part of the gag, but after reading it a 2nd time I don't think that's the case. It seems we will get some Sanji development soon.

And Spandam became Lucci's dog :p

Also someone bless Barto and this antics; the ship, the posters and the autographs are just details, but they provide so much more depth to his character and the story.
I read on a random site a few months back, about a theory that said Sanji was related to the Celestial Dragons. It makes sense now cuz no one knows anything about his life before he met Zeff. He might've escaped North Blue similar to how Sabo planned. He wasn't in the news till now because his poster was weird. But now that they have his proper picture, I guess they would want him safe with them.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read on a random site a few months back, about a theory that said Sanji was related to the Celestial Dragons. It makes sense now cuz no one knows anything about his life before he met Zeff. He might've escaped North Blue similar to how Sabo planned. He wasn't in the news till now because his poster was weird. But now that they have his proper picture, I guess they would want him safe with them.
We barely know anything about the biological parentage of many Strawhats, so that his parents would be Celestial Dragons is completely random. You can make up countless of theories as from where he came from that caliber, there is nothing in particular that points towards the CD. Even more so because all the CD live in the Holy Land, Mariejoa, while Sanji comes from North Blue and this also does not stroke with the typical behavior of the CD. When the Donquixote family requested to be allowed to return, they refused because 'what was once lost can not be gained back'. So a child that somehow left Mariejoa when he was a little child and then lived the majority of his life with pirates eventually becoming one himself, does not seem to be very appealing for the CD to get him back.

Personally I also find it too much emphasis on the CD. We already had them for DD and later on they will probably appear at the Reverie, so that Sanji would be one, is too much.

Last edited:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow! Wow! Wow!
This chapter was epic. My man Usopp is going places

Sanji's poster reminds me of what he said to Kuma"

edit: found it bottom left

Last edited:
Reactions: Magi

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "going Luffy Sepai" XD. Chopper's still a pet :p. We might get to see more on Saji's past in near future. So Lucci is a CP-0 member now. I don't think Dofy will use the CP-0/tenryuitto card to get out of the Prison...even if he could. Fuji might join the revolutionaries or make it a solo venture (like Kuzan before he affiliated with BB). One of kaido's ship (with on borad captain jack >_>) is gonna intercept the 4 marine ships. (think kaido will appear too??). And Dressrosa is looking as lively as before, if not more.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figure Sanjis bounty status of alive only has more to do with how he escaped big mam. I know she doesnt issue bounties but what if sanjis escape involved cooking her sweets or something enough to pacify ehr, then maybe he would be a valuable asset to the navy or something.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figure Sanjis bounty status of alive only has more to do with how he escaped big mam. I know she doesnt issue bounties but what if sanjis escape involved cooking her sweets or something enough to pacify ehr, then maybe he would be a valuable asset to the navy or something.
I doubt that as it's not even confirmed Big Mum was on the ship and I doubt she was.

For the moment I'm going for that the Marines found out that Sanji was in the presence of Ivankov for 2 years and they hope they can get a lead on the Revolutionaries via Sanji.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt that as it's not even confirmed Big Mum was on the ship and I doubt she was.

For the moment I'm going for that the Marines found out that Sanji was in the presence of Ivankov for 2 years and they hope they can get a lead on the Revolutionaries via Sanji.
Even if she wasnt, he still could have made sweets for tamago (I think thats his name) in order for him to leave them alone. I think it is pretty convienent to have a chef and someone who likes sweets come to a confrontation. Not saying it is defenentely this, but i still think it has more to do with whatever happened between sanji and that ship than anything else. Robin also spent 2 years with the revs so it could have just as easily been her right??

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On a side note: Could X-Drake be the 7th sichiukai?? Notice how he's been drawn close to the other 6 Sichiukais, instead of being with the members of the rest of the worst generation. #just a thought.

Last edited:

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a shame that Doffy may not have much impact if not any at all in the story anymore, such an awesome character overall.

The guy next to Kizaru and Fuji seems to be the new admiral, he looks like someone with long hair, also Teach looks awesome as well as pretty much everyone in that page.

This is ****ing awesome man, awesome 5/5.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loved the chapter
5/5
New bounties
Lucci is back
bartho club is cool
The page showing yonko's,rev's,worst generation,shichibukai's & admirals was great
so oda drew another admiral(green bull),and a new rev in that page
so who is captain jack anyway?
going luffy senpai ship is great
luffy got a vivre card now
what's with sanji's poster
what's gonna happen next?????so curious to know.
I want a Df which grants the ability to see future so that i can see what happens before everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.