from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aaaah man that chapter was amazing and I couldn't help but laugh on some parts.

"The Going Luffy-senpai" I like Barto even more now hahahaha
100 beli Chopper that one got me and God Usopp 200mil! Amazing!

5/5 for my liking.

Wonder what's up with Sanji's wanted poster!

And YES! I'm hyped,Lucci is back!! :x3:

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if she wasnt, he still could have made sweets for tamago (I think thats his name) in order for him to leave them alone. I think it is pretty convienent to have a chef and someone who likes sweets come to a confrontation. Not saying it is defenentely this, but i still think it has more to do with whatever happened between sanji and that ship than anything else. Robin also spent 2 years with the revs so it could have just as easily been her right??
Robin was already supposed to be dead, to them she's a threat to the world and she's extremely skilled in concealing herself, so that they would have found out she was with the RA is far less possible than that they discovered that Sanji was in the presence of Ivankov.

Also people that fall under Big Mum's territory have to pay her candy as tribute and I find it hard to believe that the marines wouldn't know that. Why would they need Sanji if it's just about candy?

Shot in the dark, but perhaps Sanji's 'only alive' bounty is related to Green Bull? Nothing seems like a good indicator.​
Well everything is possible atm.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The "going Luffy Sepai" XD. Chopper's still a pet :p. We might get to see more on Saji's past in near future. So Lucci is a CP-0 member now. I don't think Dofy will use the CP-0/tenryuitto card to get out of the Prison...even if he could. Fuji might join the revolutionaries or make it a solo venture (like Kuzan before he affiliated with BB). One of kaido's ship (with on borad captain jack >_>) is gonna intercept the 4 marine ships. (think kaido will appear too??). And Dressrosa is looking as lively as before, if not more.
@bold Did I miss something, is aokiji wkth blackbeard now?

Ot: 5/5, awesome chapter.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Robin was already supposed to be dead, to them she's a threat to the world and she's extremely skilled in concealing herself, so that they would have found out she was with the RA is far less possible than that they discovered that Sanji was in the presence of Ivankov.

Also people that fall under Big Mum's territory have to pay her candy as tribute and I find it hard to believe that the marines wouldn't know that. Why would they need Sanji if it's just about candy?
Because he isnt just some cook, he is THE cook, or the apprentice to THE cook at the very least which makes his candy/sweets making skills higher than most. IDK for sure it just would be convenient and whatever. But I still think it has more to do with the events that happened after green bit than anything else given the timing.

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CP0 reveal - Rob luccie, why you wearing a mask bro? Did luffy eff you up that bad? Lol and good to see this time spandam is the *****.

Doffys speech was to create hype and it did! - that page with all the warlord, yonkou and supernova was beast as! That big mam and mysterious admiral though ;)

I wonder who Captain Jack is, first thought i thought it was Kaidou and figured nah he is too far away. But imagine if it were Kaidou? Shieett

New bounties ! - All pre much expected except for Usopps. Wth the government actually believe he is worth 200 million? Dafuq? But then again they made buggy a warlord so not surprised there.

Barthomeoz Ship looks soo coool XD

Defs 5/5 !

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucci is back, surprising. Everyone got a bounty, another surprising thing. I didn't expected Zoro's bounty to go this high too, but i guess it makes sense. Law din't get that much increase though for someone who had a frozen bounty just being expelled from shichibukai and what he did in punk hazard and dressrosa, but i guess it makes sense since Luffy is stronger than him, so it would have been weird if he had higher bounty. God Usopp's bounty made me laugh though. Doflamingo's speech was great, almost made me miss him

That mysterious Jack is intriguing. The game of throne between worse geneation, shichibukai and yonko is now open. Sanji's bounty only be alive is also intriguing, especially when it appears just the first time we clearly see his face. Maybe he is related to someone really important

Nice chapter

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack is either Kaido's first mate or the new Sichibukai. He seems pretty confident and angry, so I guess he's strong. Or he could just be a crew member of Kaido's...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he isnt just some cook, he is THE cook, or the apprentice to THE cook at the very least which makes his candy/sweets making skills higher than most. IDK for sure it just would be convenient and whatever. But I still think it has more to do with the events that happened after green bit than anything else given the timing.
No he is A cook.

He's a good cook, but saying that he suddenly is the best cook in the world is completely baseless especially when Big Mum said herself that the sweets from FI were the best. Meaning if the Marines wanted sweets, they could have gotten it there and it could be made by anyone as it was produced in a factory.

Who is that guy in the center(between apoo and law, above capone)? Is he Doflamingo?
Dont know why but he reminds me of Shiki
That's Killer.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want DRAGON in the transition chapters! or Shnaks ... or Aokiji ...or Akainu ... or Garp ... or any of teh big fish really XD

anyway 5/5 for the chapter, it was fantastic, 100/5 for teh Usopp statue and bounty <3

Reactions: Magi

Dr Gilgamesh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing Lucci back makes this chapter a 5/5 for me! :hooray:

Other good things in this chapter
- Spandam (?) being Lucci's *****
- Bartolomeo`s ship and crew XD
- Doffy's hype speech
- the new bounties
- Chopper's bounty rising from 50 berries to 100 berries XD So redundant XD

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another silly picture of sanji, I rather have his older picture smh shit ain't even funny anymore

Doffy's speech was basically the best part, I wonder how zoro could jump that high, Luffy should have also stayed with 400 imo. Zou is about to expand on sanji's background I guess

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another silly picture of sanji, I rather have his older picture smh shit ain't even funny anymore

Doffy's speech was basically the best part, I wonder how zoro could jump that high, Luffy should have also stayed with 400 imo. Zou is about to expand on sanji's background I guess
There are some people who seem to forget that the bounties of the Strawhats were completely outdated at the start of the time-skip. Their bounties were based on the threat they posed before the TS and Luffy's last increase was due to his actions at Marineford. After that people assumed the Strawhats were all dead. However because they appeared again after two years, many marines immediately drew the correct conclusion that they must have become stronger. Sentoumaru's first concern when he wanted to apprehend Luffy was as how stronger he had gotten.

So the Strawhats simply appearing after two years should already been enough for them to receive an increase in bounty. The actions they undertook after that showed as to high their bounties should become.

Logically if a Luffy at Marineford was already worth 400m, then a Luffy that took down DD two years later should be worth more.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doflamingo is awesome and I knew that broker was Lucci. It was so obvious lmao. The bounties we were nice and Zoro def. had the most badass bounty pic. lol. They only want Sanji alive? I wonder why. 5/5 chapter. Hopefully MS comes out soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.