Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya i dont feel satisfaction in OP fights in general it compensates with good storyline .

I felt Naruto had decent face off like kakashi v obito , Naruto v Sasuke . It had depth and meaning behind it .

The only fight that was good in post ts is Luffy vs Katakuri , Katakuri was an amazing character one of the best post ts enemy we had. Of Course Joker comes like close No.2
Kaido and Big mom still lack the fierceness Yonko should be Oda is still holding them back i will reserve my judgement after wano.
I get it, post ts felt different. the cast is too big most of the arcs. And some fights will be rushed or resumed offscreen.

As for this fight, Kaido is the one fooling around. He underestimated his opponents, tanking their attacks not even trying to defend himself. (I dont know if it is cockiness or craziness)
There are 5 against him, they're all using big attacks and most of them have been trained to face him. I mean they are already using some of their "Trump card", but Kaido is still standing fine. (...I think)

Big Mom is not joking around, if it wasnt for Luffy Killer would have died and she's not even using her TC....I think.

Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.