Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, spantenious prediction

1. WB stays and dies while all the others retreat
2. BlackBeard vs HQ/Shi (theres no way Sengoku will ignore that)

ps. it getting very interesting!!!
ps2. Ace can still be alive, after all his Portgas D. Ace .. Will of D, will to live.. like Luffy survived Impel 5, Iva said it was absolutly imposible
Yeah, but the D contains also dying with a smile on your face, what Ace did -_-

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but the D contains also dying with a smile on your face, what Ace did -_-
just like his father!

its still strange that Teach come to HQ just like that, what does he hope, marines are like other militaly forces Obaying order = prison, and Teach, he just come from Prison with few Prisoners :D it doesnt make any sence

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just like his father!

its still strange that Teach come to HQ just like that, what does he hope, marines are like other militaly forces Obaying order = prison, and Teach, he just come from Prison with few Prisoners :D it doesnt make any sence
He told Luffy in Impel Down that he has got some kind of plan. And that guy never made much sense.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i feel that guy wit no legs and that can fly will appear O_O
u know, the only guy that escaped the prison buy cutting off his legs
That's the villain from the newest OP-movie. I don't think he will ever make an appearance again in the manga, unless in flash-back.
The chapter he appeared in was mainly for a cooperation between the anime and the manga.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i feel that guy wit no legs and that can fly will appear O_O
u know, the only guy that escaped the prison buy cutting off his legs
ahh i forgot about him, he said he will be back and conquire the whole world orsm, with his Animal army but im not sure....

back to BlackBeard, hes quite cool, hes not a bad charecter tho, he didnt atk ace, he didnt atk luffy

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Pirates/Marines: The Blackbeard Pirates!!!?
Blackbeard: Zehahahahaha! Long time no see! Glad to know I've made it in time to see your death, pops!
Whitebeard: You son of a bitch...
I thought that was it for Luffy last chapter. He'll only be hearing of what occurred afterwards. Akainu will probably shrug off the damage next chapter. It was only a matter of time before BB re-entered. Re-Match against Chief Magellan must have epic if they went through the way they came.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh i forgot about him, he said he will be back and conquire the whole world orsm, with his Animal army but im not sure....

back to BlackBeard, hes quite cool, hes not a bad charecter tho, he didnt atk ace, he didnt atk luffy
I already said that he's the villain from the newest OP-movie: Strong World. I highly doubt he will ever appear again in the manga, especially when it is possible he dies in the movie (not released yet).
That manga where he appeared in was mainly to give some history about OP and to deliver it to the movie.

I thought that was it for Luffy last chapter. He'll only be hearing of what occurred afterwards. Akainu will probably shrug off the damage next chapter. It was only a matter of time before BB re-entered. Re-Match against Chief Magellan must have epic if they went through the way they came.
Picture :pwease:

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obvious, but hes a pirate. i see One Piece made u belive that pirats are good and nice, they have justice while marines are Skanks :D
i believe that both have gd and bad people so far the only gd marines we've seen are garp and smoker and couple more guys.....and we've seen many gd pirates...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

See him suffer, muhahahaha