ルフィーは放心状態、そこに赤犬が攻撃、マルコが盾になる。
それを見ていた白髭が無言のまま赤犬に殴りかかる。
赤犬も応戦するが二発でやられる。二発目のパンチは赤犬ごと海軍本部まで大ダメージ。
そして今まで一部始終を見ていた?3人の伝説の囚人+一人+シリュウを連れて、黒髭海賊団登場 。
黒髭「死に目に会えそうで良かったぜ親父」終

(i/N02B,ID:RRF6rGhLO)

??

Chapter 575: Anger without words
Luffy is at a loss, Akainu takes the chance to attack him, but Marco blocks him.
Whitebeard, who was observing the situation, attacks him without saying a word.
Akainu fights back, but is taken down with two attacks. The second punch sends damage to the entire HQ, and not just Akainu.
Blackbeard pirates, who appears to have been observing the whole deal, appears with three legendary prisoners + Shiryu + another character.
Blackbeard: I?m glad I made it in time to see your death, pops.

Source : Nja
Verification : Confirmed
Translation : Aohige_AP
つかもうきてるやん。。。
>>67がほとんど書いちゃってるよ?
赤犬は白ひげにやられ地震でわれた地中に真っ逆さまにおちていったくらいじゃねえの?
ただ赤犬もただじゃやられるわけじゃなく白ひげの顔面半分を持っていった(パンチでえぐった? )
センゴク 顔半分やられてるのにまだこんな力が?
ぐらいですかね 最後に白ひげも ティーチ で 終わりです

黒ひげがつれてきたのは 糞でかいオーズみたいな奴
あと 女だけどババア 後酒飲みまくってるでかい男 こんくらいかな?新規 後はいつもの

赤犬は白ひげの1発目でカウンターで顔面えぐりって
白ひげの2発めは海軍本部の島真っ二つに割ってしまうような一撃を直撃
白ひげが島半分に一人で残りVS海軍全部・黒ひげ達
残りの半分の島に撤退命令だされた白ひげ海賊団達 って構図かな
んじゃさらば!

Akainu falls into the crack in the ground after being taken out by Whitebeard.
But he doesn?t go down without a fight. He punches Whitebeard, and takes out half of his face.
Sengoku comments on how Whitebeard has so much power even without half his face.

The guys Blackbeard brought with him are:
A HUGE mofo like Oz, an old hag, and a large man drinking booze like crazy. The rest are his usual crew.
Akainu takes out half of Whitebeard?s face with the counter attack, Whitebeard?s second attack splits the entire island in two.

Whitebeard is left standing alone in one half of the island, fighting the entire rest of marines, and Blackbeard pirates.
The rest of Whitebeard pirates told to retreat are left on the other half of the island.

Aohige?s comment :
Now, Nja tends to exaggerate so take his ?he took out half of whitebeard?s face? with a grain of salt until pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenixx

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude 2 of the younkos in one place !!! i think they'll be more than enough
ur talking like 3 Admirals and Shichibukai are nothing sirious, Ace just got one shoted, and dont forget Bartholomew Kuma , Mihawk, BlackBeard who again defeated Ace with his Dark logia, Donquixote Doflamingo, Moria and Fleet Admiral Sengoku with 3 outstanding and powerful Admiras well and smoker.... vs. Siriusly Injured WB,Luffy and others like Marco and Vista

the only trump card they have is Haki, so far didnt impress me at all by knocking random marines and ally pirats

WB sucess so far is in demolishing HQ

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ur talking like 3 Admirals and Shichibukai are nothing sirious, Ace just got one shoted, and dont forget Bartholomew Kuma , Mihawk, BlackBeard who again defeated Ace with his Dark logia, Donquixote Doflamingo, Moria and Fleet Admiral Sengoku with 3 outstanding and powerful Admiras well and smoker.... vs. Siriusly Injured WB,Luffy and others like Marco and Vista

the only trump card they have is Haki, so far didnt impress me at all by knocking random marines and ally pirats

WB sucess so far is in demolishing HQ
if this spoiler is confirmned the aikuni(dunno if i spelled his name right) must be dead so thats 1 down of the admerals and so what if ace was defeated by black beared i mean he wasnt the strongest one in the white beards crew...
and as for WB he so far he has only been destroying marine HQ so ace and the others could escape but i think that he'll start fighting seriously now..
and as for the haki users its not like haki is there only ability take marco for example he has a zoan fruite(a very powerful one).
not to mention 2 former shichibukai on thier side and luffy who was able to take down moria so if shanks and his crew came to thier aid they will probably win since his crew must be very powerful too.
i rest my case U_U

asamf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think in forth comming mang chapters hancock will do some serious damage to mareinHQ . i mean she is supposed to be an schibukai so she must b powerful enough to help luffy .
All i can see is that she is destroying every thing in her way to help luffy :D

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if this spoiler is confirmned the aikuni(dunno if i spelled his name right) must be dead so thats 1 down of the admerals and so what if ace was defeated by black beared i mean he wasnt the strongest one in the white beards crew...
and as for WB he so far he has only been destroying marine HQ so ace and the others could escape but i think that he'll start fighting seriously now..
and as for the haki users its not like haki is there only ability take marco for example he has a zoan fruite(a very powerful one).
not to mention 2 former shichibukai on thier side and luffy who was able to take down moria so if shanks and his crew came to thier aid they will probably win since his crew must be very powerful too.
i rest my case U_U
ammm.... i dont know where to start, first of all Akainu is not dead(taken down), in that case luffy was daed 100 times :D

- WhiteBeards or anyone else will fight more sirious? it doesnt make any sence, they come to save Ace, Ace is dead... and they didnt fight siriuos this far? WB was ready to sacrafice his live - thats quite sirious dont u think?

and fact that Luffy defeated Moria and Shanks comming from nowhere doesnt mean that they will defeat HQ .... there is wall of purepwnage
the names i mentioned are not smth u can just move with one name Shanks

dude, u dont make any sence at all

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to mention that he's running around with 3 other convicts that were locked up in lvl 6.
well, spantenious prediction

1. WB stays and dies while all the others retreat
2. BlackBeard vs HQ/Shi (theres no way Sengoku will ignore that)

ps. it getting very interesting!!!
ps2. Ace can still be alive, after all his Portgas D. Ace .. Will of D, will to live.. like Luffy survived Impel 5, Iva said it was absolutly imposible