One Piece manga 575 is out!

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:T_T::T_T:WB is a great father he let all his kids go away and facing the marine alone.
Black beard got that former impel down warden, and gathered some badass criminals from impel down. his crew become stronger

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noooo Akainu :T_T:

That's more of what I expected from the world's strongest pirate. Akainu was able to go toe to toe with WB by himself so something had to give. WB may have lost part of his face but I doubt Akainu has been hurt that badly in a long time.

I like some of these new BB members. The Strawhats need to get to Elbaf asap so they can recruit their own giant and even the numbers. Though they need one the size of Oars Jr :|

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That's more of what I expected from the world's strongest pirate. Akainu was able to go toe to toe with WB by himself so something had to give. WB may have lost part of his face but I doubt Akainu has been hurt that badly in a long time.

I like some of these new BB members. The Strawhats need to get to Elbaf asap so they can recruit their own giant and even the numbers. Though they need one the size of Oars Jr :|
they have giant, its Choppar :D they need someone with Logia

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't forget he actually fell into water ._.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did he? I've forgotten what happened to the guy.
logicly kizaru could save him 100 times with his speed of light moves, but its anime/cartoon it would be tooo dissapointing for admiral haters :D

im dissapointing in some point, i mean there is battle, WB stands forword, ace and luffy are near him. and there is only 1 admiral.... where is logic?

if 3 admirals and all the shichibukai specialy Kuma would attack at same time. the next chapter probably would be the last, but again its cartoon...

and Sengoku called a greate Strategist? :D attacking by 1 is totaly lose

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chopper in that form would be the size of the guy's leg xd

Did he? I've forgotten what happened to the guy.
Yes, WB made the Island split in half and that was filling with seawater. They didn't show that Akainu fell into the water, however he was falling down.

logicly kizaru could save him 100 times with his speed of light moves, but its anime/cartoon it would be tooo dissapointing for admiral haters :D

im dissapointing in some point, i mean there is battle, WB stands forword, ace and luffy are near him. and there is only 1 admiral.... where is logic?

if 3 admirals and all the shichibukai specialy Kuma would attack at same time. the next chapter probably would be the last, but again its cartoon...

Crocodile is still roaming around and Sengoku couldn't never have expected that Luffy would show up with 200 prisoners, Jimbei, Crocodolie and Ivankov + even if he would I doubt he would have expected him of have such Haki.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crocodile is still roaming around and Sengoku couldn't never have expected that Luffy would show up with 200 prisoners, Jimbei, Crocodolie and Ivankov + even if he would I doubt he would have expected him of have such Haki.
the marines have greate opportunity to end this war quick, Cali u should understand what power of admiral/shichibukai is holding fort... we didnt see any attack, only defence so far.... and this battle has lots of holes, where all those powerful charecters didnt do nothing just watch things go bad... and etc

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the marines have greate opportunity to end this war quick, Cali u should understand what power of admiral/shichibukai is holding fort... we didnt see any attack, only defence so far.... and this battle has lots of holes, where all those powerful charecters didnt do nothing just watch things go bad... and etc
Logically as the admirals first task was to guard Ace and the shichibukai will not do their best effort, unless they are attacked themselves or see something that interests them. Which has been proven by Doflamingo and Mihawk.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Logically as the admirals first task was to guard Ace and the shichibukai will not do their best effort, unless they are attacked themselves or see something that interests them. Which has been proven by Doflamingo and Mihawk.
thats why its emberasing for HQ of marines to have so week defence line with such over powerd admirals and Shichibukai ....

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats why its emberasing for HQ of marines to have so week defence line with such over powerd admirals and Shichibukai ....
It's not really a weak defence line ._.

If it weren't for Luffy and the others from Impel Down and Oars his blood jamming the defence wall, they would have been butchered.

Also the WB-pirates aren't really weak you know.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not really a weak defence line ._.

If it weren't for Luffy and the others from Impel Down and Oars his blood jamming the defence wall, they would have been butchered.

Also the WB-pirates aren't really weak you know.
nothing said about weak WB?s... just that large holes in defence line, and most of strategically important Charecters did nothing, just standing there, watching.

kizaru could save Akainu pleny of times (im happy he didnt, but he still could with his speed of light) or just kick him away so WB couldnt hit him with haki
or hit Whitebear instead so he wouldnt reach Akainu.... hes Admiral, he should be smart and predictable..... lame team work they have there

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You have to remember that it's a war involving thousands of renowned pirates/marines. Even the prisoners who Luffy brought were named pirates even though they seemed like fodder. It's just that Oda can't show what everyone is doing so we have to accept that they're 'occupied'. I mean we don't even know what happened to Kuma after his fight with Ivankov. Overall the marines have been hammering the opposition.

Yes, WB made the Island split in half and that was filling with seawater. They didn't show that Akainu fell into the water, however he was falling down.
He'll probably come with an eruption like a volcano xd

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nothing said about weak WB?s... just that large holes in defence line, and most of strategically important Charecters did nothing, just standing there, watching.

kizaru could save Akainu pleny of times (im happy he didnt, but he still could with his speed of light) or just kick him away so WB couldnt hit him with haki
or hit Whitebear instead so he wouldnt reach Akainu.... hes Admiral, he should be smart and predictable..... lame team work they have there
being able to move at speed of light doesn't mean he has the reaction speed matching to it..

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
being able to move at speed of light doesn't mean he has the reaction speed matching to it..
true, but id pay a visit to some pirats like that, they wont notice me comming, hiting, leaving
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well.... in the name of good there could be some sacrafices, or i could dirrect hit at whitebeards or whitebeard himself into crocodile :D
that cant happen to WB Unlike the 11 rookies that kind of low level attacks wont work on him i mean when kizaru fought some of the 11 rookies...They were no match to him & WB is the strongest man in the world so he could probably counter something like that and there are tons of other people stronger than the 11 rookies that might be able to counter his attacks

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that cant happen to WB Unlike the 11 rookies that kind of low level attacks wont work on him i mean when kizaru fought some of the 11 rookies...They were no match to him & WB is the strongest man in the world so he could probably counter something like that and there are tons of other people stronger than the 11 rookies that might be able to counter his attacks
counter speed of light? are u totaly idiot? :D