Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: One Piece manga 575 is out

I loled when the big said "ah...they found me" xd

And WB actually lost half his face O_O
:D that thing is HUGE,and where did he get that huge botel, pops is just kick ass i would love to see this move in Anime... i hope il be still alive when it comes, and about Luffy its well done that he didnt fight, in this state nobody could do shitt :(

awsome chapter, they left us with much info, so now we can predict the future

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agreed. and isnt this the first time we see the blackbeard pirates? i think so i just dk...
Since when do you follow OP :eek:

Well it's the first appearnce of the giant, the hag with the long nose, the fat drinker and the weird guy with the horns. All the other pirates have been introduced before.

Though it's the first time since Impel Down that we see them again.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when do you follow OP :eek:

Well it's the first appearnce of the giant, the hag with the long nose, the fat drinker and the weird guy with the horns. All the other pirates have been introduced before.

Though it's the first time since Impel Down that we see them again.
lmao. ive just started reading it say like a few weeks to a month ago when luffy was about to free ace.

hmm. the next saga (if thats what its gonna be lol) will be interesting with this new group...and wow. blackbeard was whitebeard's teach? man he must be ancient!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao. ive just started reading it say like a few weeks to a month ago when luffy was about to free ace.

hmm. the next saga (if thats what its gonna be lol) will be interesting with this new group...and wow. blackbeard was whitebeard's teach? man he must be ancient!
LOL xd Rofl, lmao xd

Blackbeards true name is Marshall D. Teach xd. He used to be part of WB second division under the command of Ace, but he killed the fourth division commander for his devil fruit and ran.
After that he created his own crew and took the name of Blackbeard.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
luffys mind collapsed :( and strawhat crew needs another member, it was always supposed to be strawhat crew vs blackbeard crew, now the strawhats are 9 while blackbeard crew is 10.
Also, akainu got pwned....

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanted for Jimbei to join, but he's too OP :(
too OP? Over Powered?

u didnt start from 1?