Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During the flashback of his execution in chapter 819, Orochi exclaims "What is the purpose of an oden if not to be boiled?", as Oden was executed by being boiled alive, due to the nature of his name. [ Oden is a japanese dish ]

Hence my question is does anyone else believe Oden could've been a cook on Rogers or Whitebeard ships?
Havent we seen Rogers cook? I cant remember lol but they would've surely had a powerful cook. And oden is very important... so if we havent seen his cook. I'd say oden was definitely the cook. Or whitebeards

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thoughts on Franky learning how to manipulate seastone and implanting it into his shogun mode including his sword. Making him even stronger due to wapometal + seastone. Not to mention he could do so well against devil fruit users . Legit the only thing lacking then would be his speed .

Also, if Usopp could implement seastone attacks/those bullets that could affect even the germa with his pro sniper skills and his newly emerged observation haki he has the potential of becoming a devil fruit user silencer

What are people thoughts on these two things occurring?

Reactions: Michelle

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thoughts on Franky learning how to manipulate seastone and implanting it into his shogun mode including his sword. Making him even stronger due to wapometal + seastone. Not to mention he could do so well against devil fruit users . Legit the only thing lacking then would be his speed .

Also, if Usopp could implement seastone attacks/those bullets that could affect even the germa with his pro sniper skills and his newly emerged observation haki he has the potential of becoming a devil fruit user silencer

What are people thoughts on these two things occurring?
I agree, I've always thought it would make sense for Franky to have sea stone parts, especially his hands.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the difference between Bentham/Bon Kurei's Mane Mane no Mi, Brulee's Mira Mira no Mi and Devon's Inu Inu no Mi: Model Kyubi? They all have the ability to form clones and mirror images of another person.

Is it like this:
Bon Kurei can transform himself into an image after someone else

Brulee can create mirror images as clones of people

Devon can transform into a nine-tailed fox and have Zoan properties on top of disguising herself to look like someone else? Apparently the cloning is somehow linked to the Kyubi properties?

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the difference between Bentham/Bon Kurei's Mane Mane no Mi, Brulee's Mira Mira no Mi and Devon's Inu Inu no Mi: Model Kyubi? They all have the ability to form clones and mirror images of another person.

Is it like this:

Devon can transform into a nine-tailed fox and have Zoan properties on top of disguising herself to look like someone else? Apparently the cloning is somehow linked to the Kyubi properties?
Well let's not include brulee here. She has so much more going on. Her mirror images aren't transforming herself and that's the lower part of her ability, like when people think of her fruit that doesn't even cross their mind. The mirror world and traveling through mirrors do. She can literally infiltrate anywhere with a mirror.

Now for every regular fruit, I feel like there's a myth zoan with the same ability. Just not quite as strong as the original... But the zoan user can also transform giving them an edge

Kaido shooting what looked like a light beam out his mouth like kizaru

King will have fire like ace

Devon can trasnform like bon bon

Sengoku can create shockwaves like gura

And well hopefully theirs a fruit that regenerates you like Marcos pheonix

What do you think?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well let's not include brulee here. She has so much more going on. Her mirror images aren't transforming herself and that's the lower part of her ability, like when people think of her fruit that doesn't even cross their mind. The mirror world and traveling through mirrors do. She can literally infiltrate anywhere with a mirror.

Now for every regular fruit, I feel like there's a myth zoan with the same ability. Just not quite as strong as the original... But the zoan user can also transform giving them an edge

Kaido shooting what looked like a light beam out his mouth like kizaru

King will have fire like ace

Devon can trasnform like bon bon

Sengoku can create shockwaves like gura

And well hopefully theirs a fruit that regenerates you like Marcos pheonix

What do you think?
I don't think kaidou shoots beams. Well not at least light beams. his attacks are just breaths condensed.

I don't get what you meant by that sengoku comment.

Yeah another regenerating fruit is needed. Doflamingo and Laws can kinda do that?
Doflamingo was seen using his strings healing his inner organs.
Law can use his fruit to exchange body parts or even he can remove stuff from your body, as seen as he did to remove bullets from himself.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think kaidou shoots beams. Well not at least light beams. his attacks are just breaths condensed.

I don't get what you meant by that sengoku comment.

Yeah another regenerating fruit is needed. Doflamingo and Laws can kinda do that?
Doflamingo was seen using his strings healing his inner organs.
Law can use his fruit to exchange body parts or even he can remove stuff from your body, as seen as he did to remove bullets from himself.
Wait hold up... Would you say doffy is sort of immortal :eek: he can stitch any wound

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait hold up... Would you say doffy is sort of immortal :eek: he can stitch any wound
I wouldn't phrase it that way, he will die of age or disease and if he's knocked unconscious and an organ is damaged he wouldn't be able to repair it. I wouldn't even say he's regenerative really since nothing heals he can just patch. Doffy could never lose a limb since he could sew it back on but he couldn't "heal" it really.

Is it like this:

If I remember right, Bon Clay can only have a face at a time right? And he has to touch the person before he can be them. It was touch with his left to copy their appearance and erase with the right or something wasn't it? Devon's is probably on sight rather than touch and can probably switch between disguises.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't phrase it that way, he will die of age or disease and if he's knocked unconscious and an organ is damaged he wouldn't be able to repair it. I wouldn't even say he's regenerative really since nothing heals he can just patch. Doffy could never lose a limb since he could sew it back on but he couldn't "heal" it really.

If I remember right, Bon Clay can only have a face at a time right? And he has to touch the person before he can be them. It was touch with his left to copy their appearance and erase with the right or something wasn't it? Devon's is probably on sight rather than touch and can probably switch between disguises. I think Clay could only be one person then he would need to touch someone else if he wanted to be a new person it's not like he could store everyone he touched's data but I think Devon can she can transform into any appearance at anytime as long as she's seen it.